FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #58 - Moonkin Hatchling

Giveaway #58! This week-end, we are giving away a inv_misc_petmoonkinta.jpgMoonkin Hatchling pet.

Reply to this thread and tell us what else in World of Warcraft you would like us to cover. In 48 hours, we will pick a winner randomly from among those who commented.

Posted Image

I don't really think anything else is necessary for your guides. If people want PvP, they can go to a well established PvP site, you already have the connection with askmrrobot, and you cover the PvE part of the game on your own. Possibly add in different portion of the game, such as some tips on farming mats, farming rare elites, and other stuff of that nature.

this pet is amazing and well i'd think you can cover challenge mode guides :) i guess a lot of ppl wanting to do challenge modes and i'm sure a guide can help us out a lot :). Mayby a guide for pet battles could be amazing, like for example this pet you can find it there and there. For the rest good guides anyway as always. I wish Icy Veins and the other players even more happy years on WoW

Once we get to the end of the current raiding tier, I could see soloing guides being helpful (i.e. soloing old raids or even current content for transmog gear / bragging rights). I like the idea of pet battle guides - where to find, good combos, etc.

Great guides, IV!

You folks are doing a fantastic job.

Since you asked, a little more fleshing out on the new aspects of Trade Crafts could use some attention.

Like what are the weekly Inscriptions and when do they reset ect.... what are the odds of the Learn New

Potions for Alchemists? What potions make it happen ect... I sure haven't seen a lot of new recipies pop-up, and burned a lot of mats and hundreds of bottles.

Cheers,

• Like 1

I have found lots of good coverage on mosts topics in Wow, especially with Mists- except for the level 90 dungeons. I would love to see any information on the 5 man dungeons other than Jade Temple and Shado-Pan Monestary.

Look forward to it!

Signed,

Poor druid without a Boomkin pet Posted Image

A mobile version of the site would be nice, even though it's not terrible on my HTC One X. The only other things I go elsewhere for would be item data bases, fight videos, and gear checks. In general I really like Icy Veins, and send people here often. I am wondering if the winner can gift the pet?

• Like 1

I think you guys are doing an amazing job! I would love to see a pet battles guide up here. I've been meaning to get into them more but don't know a whole lot. A guide would be fantastic!

Thanks for all the amazing guides. My raiding group wouldn't have progressed nearly as much if it weren't for your guides. Thanks! Posted Image

Also you said its a mount not a companion in the original post hehe Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Krixxa

Honestly, one thing that needs to be covered by a lot of people is the severe lack of respect for other players. Example, character names. Now I know some people think they're being clever or cute when they use names like Blowjjob or Kotexsnugfit (Both on Silver Hand, no lie) but really? I know WoW is rated T for Teen, but kids DO play the game, and I don't think they need to see names like that.

• Like 1

Relatively new WoWer here (haven't even gotten to 85 yet...!). Loving the site so far! Best class guides I've found.

I'm playing a BM Hunter for my main toon, and while I've pieced together some info from other sites, I'd like to see your take on the best pets for different situations and specializations. While you can pick your pet's specialization, different species still come with different abilities. Your class guide is already really well written, and maybe pets would be a good addition to what's already there.

I'm also just learning how to use macros, mostly because the list of spells I wanted to use regularly grew too big for the single row we're given on the action bar. It's pretty subjective (but isn't everything), but what does the ideal action bar look like? Again, I've been piecing things from other sites, but you mention in your "About" page that your goal is to be a centralized information hub, so... that's my two cents.

• Like 1

I think a more updated PVP section with more detail would be awesome. Sure, there are other sites for that, but might as well make this place the "all in one" stop for all things WOW. Otherwise, awesome site. I wantz me sum Hatchling.....

Edited by Ktuloo

Maybe this once I will win.

I agree with coverage on the Challege Mode Guides. Havent seen really usefull ones out there but attemtping these we have noticed a big change in certain mechanics that we just had to experiment with to learn.

Edited by Tiermordius

I personally haven't seen much else that you can cover that isn't already covered in depth on the site. It's a really awesome tool for reference as it is already. Although if you did decide to cover more then I'm sure it'll be just as helpful, however I wouldn't know where to begin on that subject! Posted Image

Obligatory chibi post again to add even more cuteness to the thread (on top of the amazing picture of said pet!)

Posted Image

Edited by Intercept

As always you do great with all your guides. I would love to see Challenge Mode guides. I have personally already completed all of them and am willing to comment on them with tips and some strategy. I think it would be an awesome addition to the site.

Another idea (as already mentioned) is a Pet Battle guide. I have no clue what-so-ever on where to go for specific level pets for training or catching.

I'd like to see guides on soloing bosses, based on class. Old bosses like Onyxia and Malygos, but also newer bosses. Bosses can be much easier for some classes than others, so a guide on how to pull it off with your specific class would really be helpful.

Edited by Mugger

Once we get to the end of the current raiding tier, I could see soloing guides being helpful (i.e. soloing old raids or even current content for transmog gear / bragging rights).

+1 to this.

'cos even though there're plenty of them spread through the internet, IV guides are always the best! :P

Keep up the good work and these amazing giveaways, guys. We love you ^^

Hi what can we add more to all the awesome that's icy veins , hummm...

1.I'm looking forward to the PvP guides

2.For the raid videos I wish that they could be redubbed and u know edited

with markers etc , giving a kinda running commentary

of the guide and what we are watching ,like if u check out some of the fatboss

. Raid videos on YouTube,cause ppl tend to pick up more via that , right now im

asking all of our raiders to read ur guides thoroughly and watch the video on YouTube. Would be so much more awesome having it all it under one icyveins banner.

Hmm, you already cover a lot tbh. Perhaps Challenge modes? I mean, yeah they're essentially speed runs with nerfed gear, but maybe some tips? Quirks? Things aside from invis potions or moar roges :P.

I can only think about either guides for old raid encounters for ppl who lock their XP gain at the respective level caps (60-70-80), an the quite complex pet battle system.

Honestly, I don't think u need to add anything extra to your guides, for me it's extremely usefull so that has a name: GREAT JOB!!Posted Image

Anyways, I bet u always try your best in this web, CHEERS GUYS!!Posted Image

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this