FORUMS
Sneakybastrd

Spec dps doubts

lol you are indirectly calling me bad... What a great ad hominem red herring, lol.  Even if, I were bad, which I can assure you I am not, it wouldn't matter.  It's not relevant in the slightest.  Steven Hawking could be one of the best theorycrafters ever, if he actually cared.

I just told you that I treat players like they are good, until they give me a reason to think they're bad. I'm recommending you take Focusing Shot, which I do for all good players. How the hell did you make that connection. I'm giving you actual evidence that Focusing Shot is FAR better than Lone Wolf and you still refute me without evidence. Give me some logs, give me some simcraft work, give me something other than words.

Minigun I'm beginning to get a bit irritated about you fighting me at every turn with 0 substantial evidence to support your claim and then getting defensive when I tell you that your choice is very clearly subpar. Cut the shit.

• Like 1