FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Redfella

Redfella's Unholy Necroticblight WeakAuras

Hello~, when I imported your Rotation helper it isn't working anytinhg like the one in the video. Feels way less responsive. Is it possible that any are missing or not functioning correct? These are the ones I got when I imported as well as Pet is Attacking.

Looks great by the way, can't wait to use it ~ :3

7ZBBcxi.png

Looks correct - did you try to reimport? Did you import all 4 of the strings?

Try to export it to pastebin and gimme a link, I can then import and check if the version you imported was somehow broken.

Yup, Imported everything. And when I export it seems to just give me the same text as the pastebin on first post.

http://pastebin.com/9PtuPM0T

There are only a couple of things that show up, from what I've seen its FeS when Necrotic is close to 15s and double Scourge Strike labeled "UD" and Death Coil for Sudden Death procs.

Edit; Might have been my outdated Weakauras that was causing the problem. ehehehe... Thanks tho~ ^3^

Edited by Salacious

Dont normally post, however I wanted to say thanks for all the information and updates on the WA addon and builds for Unholy. I have been Frost/Blood since I can remember and wanted to give Unholy a try.

Improved most all my dps on every boss so far that our guild has taken down. Great work and thanks again.

• Like 1

You should not use Glyph of Outbreak, it's a DPS loss. Losing on RP otherwise used to increase runic regeneration (via Death Coil) is a bad idea.

Edited by Redfella

I have an question why DnD not on rotation, also I have an issue with this sometimes during target switching I think rotation getting lost. Example I was raiding in blackrock foundary at blast furnace boss and at first boss fight was okay rotation was fine. But after time I started switching target and my rotation was empty np glowing red, festrating stike 0 cast, and ub not on cd. But I dont get any next cast is was like rotation dont know what to do next. And sometimes during switch on low hp adds seems same problem no rotation even for soul reaper which is not on cd.

Edited by Alakazham

I have an question why DnD not on rotation, also I have an issue with this sometimes during target switching I think rotation getting lost. Example I was raiding in blackrock foundary at blast furnace boss and at first boss fight was okay rotation was fine. But after time I started switching target and my rotation was empty np glowing red, festrating stike 0 cast, and ub not on cd. But I dont get any next cast is was like rotation dont know what to do next. And sometimes during switch on low hp adds seems same problem no rotation even for soul reaper which is not on cd.

If you switch to a fresh target you should see Outbreak icon, and after using it, Unholy Blight. If OB is not available, you should see UB. If Neither are available, you should see Plague Strike. I'm guessing that you still had Glyph of Outbreak? It's not supported due it being a DPS loss.

DnD is not included since it is not a dps increase on single target, and the rotation helper is for single target only. Currently there is no way with WA to detect multiple targets in your vicinity unless we start looking at the raw combat log and detecting how many targets you hit in a certain time period - it would be very dodgy at best.

its pretty simple, 2 mobs or more = use DnD

For the love of all that is Holy...please use IDs instead of spell names. If you are importing this strings to any locale other than enEN...it is a nightmare wacko.png

Many many many thanks in advance.

Also, to make it locale independant, you'll want to to change your custom triggers a bit.

function()

local UB = GetSpellInfo(115989)

local NP = GetSpellInfo(155159)

end

and use those locals instead of debuff names.

Yep! If you already converted the current version to IDs, would you mind uploading the string to pastebin and I can update the opening post - as it currently stands, I'm really busy and the next update is on hold for a bit (I changed my main class and have a ton of WW/BM Monk reasearch to do while gearing up).

Will do as I get home from work and double check that i had changed ALL relevant pieces.

PS. As I got a monk too, will be looking forward to what you come up for Monk. Especially BM wink.png

Edited by Wraanger

Currently I'm trying to work out a good way to SEF since it's so god awful clunky. Currently set it up so that a a hostile mouseover macro applies SEF & cancels the aura if you do not mouseover anything. It just lacks good "feedback" since SEF does not trigger a GCD, so I'm fiddling around to make a sound event WA and some visual indication for successful cast.

So far I can't even count how many times I SEF a target only to cancelaura it inside next 0.5s since I thought I missed.

edit: BM is on my list right after I have WW covered. Won't probably be creating any rotation helpers for neither since Hekili works great - but will be creating some WAs to complement it (such as separate cooldown usage suggestions based on procs and such).

Edited by Redfella

Hey there, i have imported that huge string wink.png but i got an erro that i cannot fix sad.png

i hope u can help me....

Note: i mean the Priority Helper in the first post ;)

Message: [string "return function(...)..."]:3: attempt to compare number with nil
Time: 03/01/15 05:11:31
Count: 1362
Stack: [string "return function(...)..."]:3: in function `trigger'
Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1908: in function `ScanEvents'
Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:4818: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:4816>

Locals: ubStart = nil
ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to compare number with nil"

Edited by Nopileos

Hey guys, when I imported your Necroblight Status Helper it isn't working correctly. As soon as I get to fight, is coming a LUA error. Is it possible that any are missing or not functioning correct?

Looks great by the way, can't wait to use it ^^

Here my LUA error:

[string "return function(...)..."]:3: attempt to compare number with nil
Time: 03/01/15 09:55:15
Count: 15003
Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:4818: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:4816>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil

Message: Interface\FrameXML\TaxiFrame.lua:213: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Time: 03/01/15 09:16:42
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\FrameXML\TaxiFrame.lua:213: in function `TaxiNodeOnButtonLeave'
[string "*:OnLeave"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnLeave"]:1>
[C]: in function `Hide'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2089: in function `SetUIPanel'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2165: in function `HideUIPanel'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1824: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1816>
[C]: in function `SetAttribute'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2595: in function `HideUIPanel'
Interface\FrameXML\TaxiFrame.lua:126: in function <Interface\FrameXML\TaxiFrame.lua:38>

Locals: button = TaxiButton44 {
 0 = <userdata>
}
index = 44
type = "NONE"
(*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
(*temporary) = TaxiButton44 {
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)"

Message: Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:120: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'cursorOffset' (a nil value)
Stack: Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:120: in function `ScrollingEdit_OnUpdate'
Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:97: in function `ScrollingEdit_OnTextChanged'
...e\AddOns\Blizzard_DebugTools\Blizzard_DebugTools.lua:604: in function `ScriptErrorsFrame_Update'
...e\AddOns\Blizzard_DebugTools\Blizzard_DebugTools.lua:551: in function `ScriptErrorsFrame_OnError'
[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:22: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:4>
[C]: ?
Interface\FrameXML\TaxiFrame.lua:213: in function `TaxiNodeOnButtonLeave'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1824: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1816>
Interface\FrameXML\TaxiFrame.lua:126: in function <Interface\FrameXML\TaxiFrame.lua:38>

Locals: self = ScriptErrorsFrameScrollFrameText {
 0 = <userdata>
 text = "Message: [string "return function(...)..."]:3: attempt to compare number with nil
Count: 1633

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
 handleCursorChange = true
}
elapsed = 0
scrollFrame = ScriptErrorsFrameScrollFrame {
 ScrollBar = ScriptErrorsFrameScrollFrameScrollBar {
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = ScriptErrorsFrameScrollFrame {
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0
(*temporary) = "attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'cursorOffset' (a nil value)"

Message: Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:120: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'cursorOffset' (a nil value)
Stack: Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:120: in function `ScrollingEdit_OnUpdate'
Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:97: in function `ScrollingEdit_OnTextChanged'
...e\AddOns\Blizzard_DebugTools\Blizzard_DebugTools.lua:604: in function `ScriptErrorsFrame_Update'
...e\AddOns\Blizzard_DebugTools\Blizzard_DebugTools.lua:551: in function `ScriptErrorsFrame_OnError'
[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:22: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:4>
Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:120: in function `ScrollingEdit_OnUpdate'

0 = <userdata>
 text = "Message: [string "return function(...)..."]:3: attempt to compare number with nil

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0
(*temporary) = "attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'cursorOffset' (a nil value)"

Count: 106
Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:120: in function `ScrollingEdit_OnUpdate'

0 = <userdata>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0

Message: Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:120: C stack overflow

0 = <userdata>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0
(*temporary) = "Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:120: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'cursorOffset' (a nil value)"
(*temporary) = "C stack overflow"

Message: [string "return function(...)..."]:3: attempt to compare number with nil
Time: 03/01/15 09:54:38
Count: 601
Stack: [string "return function(...)..."]:3: in function <[string "return function(...)..."]:1>
Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\RegionTypes\icon.lua:227: in function `UpdateCustomText'
Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:5170: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:5166>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil

[string "return function(...)..."]:3: in function <[string "return function(...)..."]:1>
Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\RegionTypes\icon.lua:227: in function `UpdateCustomText'
Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:5170: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:5166>

0 = <userdata>
Time: 03/01/15 09:41:26
Count: 14166

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0

[string "return function(...)..."]:3: in function <[string "return function(...)..."]:1>

0 = <userdata>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0

0 = <userdata>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0

Count: 63706

0 = <userdata>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0

0 = <userdata>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0
(*temporary) = "Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:120: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'cursorOffset' (a nil value)"

Time: 03/01/15 09:55:00
[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

0 = <userdata>
Count: 14167

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0.017000000923872
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0

[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:4>

0 = <userdata>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0

[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:4>

0 = <userdata>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0

0 = <userdata>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0

Time: 03/01/15 09:55:01
Count: 106

0 = <userdata>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0

Time: 03/01/15 09:55:01

0 = <userdata>

ubDuration = nil
ubEnabled = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"
}
elapsed = 0
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
height = 193.99998474121
range = 0
scroll = 0
size = 193.99998474121
cursorOffset = nil
(*temporary) = nil
 }
 offset = 0
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = 0

what this error might be? The other strings are working, only this one has a error when i come in a fight. I have Weakauras stood up to date.

Many Thanks in advance !!

Naxon

Many thanks for all the hard work you have put in. I tried out your weakauras yesterday during a raid, but couldn't understand that when it came to the execute phase (sub 45%) all I was getting seeing was soul reaper and the cool down, despite seeing all my runes as being available. Is this expected?

Thanks again.

Nopileos, Naxon: Best I can say is to remove any previous imports and try again. Seems like corrupt/partial import causing issues.

icc: Rotation should continue as usual as long as you use Soul Reaper every timy you can. Iirc the rule is set up so that it will not show scourge strike if you have only 1 unholy rune available and SR cooldown is under three seconds. Perhaps you let NP fall off and the helper was waiting for you to use UB, Outbreak or Plague Strike?

Testing SR on target dummies is only possible at the WOTLK Argent Crusade grounds with those dummies that stay on 1hp.

Edited by Redfella

Many thanks for all the hard work you have put in. I tried out your weakauras yesterday during a raid, but couldn't understand that when it came to the execute phase (sub 45%) all I was getting seeing was soul reaper and the cool down, despite seeing all my runes as being available. Is this expected?

Thanks again.

Usually when this happens to me I have let NP fall off and it is waiting for me to UB or PS to bring the rotation back up. Try doing one of the two and the rotation should resume.

Imported it line per line and still get the same error when fighting :( dunno what mistake i did......

German Version of WoW Client

Weak Auras 2 <- up to date

Imported Chars =115652

31 Total Auras

so how i can fix it ?