Damien

Crusader: zDPS Support

Sign in to follow this  

9 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about zDPS Support guide for Crusaders.

Tooltip under Lacuni Prowlers refers to Steady Strikers

It's an issue on the Blizzard tooltips we use. I need to find time to write something better.

I'm a top end gamer (well, I would like to be), meaning I want to be top of the leaderboard, or at least 70+ Grifts..   Haven't made it on any of my characters yet since my ADHD kicks in and I can never focus on one toon.   I have all but given up on the Crusader, especially this season since they are at the bottom of the barrel with DH and Sorc as far as 4 man Grifts go.  I saw this build and finished it up (by this I mean I have all the gear but bracers, will need better rolled and ancient gear), but haven't leveled my gems to even start imagining T10 60+ Grifts.   It is a lot of fun to play, but I'm curious how this will hold up on the top end Grifts.   Have I wasted my time with this build, or has this build been tested and can hold up to 60+ T10 4 man Grifts?   I was a big fan of the Paladin in D2 (played for 7 years straight on D2) and was thoroughly excited and let down with the Crusader.   Will this build fit my play style briefly mentioned above, or should I stick to a zDPS monk?

Will this build fit my play style briefly mentioned above, or should I stick to a zDPS monk?

Currently support Crusaders are in high demand for top tiers of GRs and will remain to be as long as Static Charge Monks exist! :) An awkward marriage of builds, but it is what it is.

I apologize if this is a stupid question but, is this build meant solely to support a static charge monk or can it be used as a good general support build?  My friends and I are still pretty new to all of this.

On 12/15/2016 at 4:49 AM, Guest Hildegarde said:

I apologize if this is a stupid question but, is this build meant solely to support a static charge monk or can it be used as a good general support build?  My friends and I are still pretty new to all of this.

It was indeed intended to only be used with the static monk. It can no longer be played.

This message is being mass-posted over the Diablo threads currently open for feedback on the site:

I will be reviewing all missed/non-answered comments and answering them, as well as passing on any information. I will also be archiving any older threads that are no longer relevant to our current displayed guides. 

Threads that are staying will be renamed to better fit the guide they are actually being used as a feedback section for, since some names are heavily outdated. 

Please bear with me while I work my way through all the threads. Thanks for your patience!

Sign in to follow this