1x Cult Master
1x Dark Iron Dwarf
1x Piloted Shredder
1x Silverhand Knight
2x Sludge Belcher
2x Guardian of Kings
1x Stormwind Champion
1x Kel'Thuzad

I assume the first thing to do is get the 2x Muster for Battle. I currently have zero dust for making the Shredder and Owl sinds I needed more token generation and a Silence. I currently like 8 - 2 with my list I really like the aggresiveness.
I find this deck easy to begin with no idea how you are losing everything with this.

Thanks for posting such decks for beginners.

Guest RG

I was 18-20 during many months but with this deck I'm now stabilized at 14-15.
And I'm sure I can do better, thanks smile.png

Guest Albert

Is there any mulligan guide? Would be really helpful thanks

Mulligan for Minibot and Muster, Shattered Sun Cleric if you have a good curve or Minibot, and Truesilver when you have The Coin.

is there a place for quertermaster in this deck?

Sure, I as you have the two muster for battle, this should be a good inclusion. I would either try to exchange it for a Frostwolf Warlord or a Stormwind Champion.

Sure, I as you have the two muster for battle, this should be a good inclusion. I would either try to exchange it for a Frostwolf Warlord or a Stormwind Champion.

What that fine fellow said.

Guest Skyavatar

I finally have enough dust to make this deck,
and its is a brilliant deck for being low budget!
although I changed the Boulderfist Ogre for Emperor Thaurissan.

The mana curve and everything, playing Emperor Thaurissan on turn 6 allows me to change the board even more to my favour.

now looking forward to make mid budget deck.

This deck win almost 8/10 times.

Guest Praz

Azure Drake can only affect Consecration, otherwise I don't see the use of this card since there are other cards used for draw. Is it worthy to replace it with a stronger 5 mana drop such as Loatheb or Emperor Thaurissan?

Guest Skyavatar

Azure Drake can only affect Consecration, otherwise I don't see the use of this card since there are other cards used for draw. Tu

True, but the spell attack+1 with a 4/4 have a soft taunt to it. people are more willingly to kill it with a spell or atleast get rid of it asap getting rid of their removal spells for bigger stronger monster.

Azure Drake can only affect Consecration, otherwise I don't see the use of this card since there are other cards used for draw. Is it worthy to replace it with a stronger 5 mana drop such as Loatheb or Emperor Thaurissan?

Yes for sure. This is a budget deck that deliberately does not use cards that are in expansions. Azure Drake is mostly used in this deck as a 4/4 draw a card, not for the Spell Damage.

Guest Guest

Hi there,

I just started playing Hearthstone a week ago and found your cheap deck guides to be really useful. I took your guide as a reference and climbed up to rank 14 quite easily.

Since I don't have any Aldor Peacekeeper nor enough dust to craft them at the moment, I'm playing with Knife Juggler instead. What do you think about including them even along with Peacekeepers? I found them to synergise really nicely with the hero power, Muster for Battle or even Argent Protector if you have the coin.

In addition, I took out Acolyte of Pain, as it seems one of the poorer cards to me, to add a second Shattered Sun Cleric.

Finally, going out of the budget, I replaced one Stormwind Champion with Avenging Wrath (from a nice booster).

Any comments on these changes so I can improve my skills? Thanks!

Those changes are all perfectly reasonable, Knife Juggler is as you say a nice addition for synergies with various cards.

Guest Kirkegaard

What about swapping a boulderfist ogre for Sneed's older shredder?

Alrighty then, first of all, hello everyone

Now, here's how my deck looks like atm:

1 x Zombie Chow

1x Equality

1 x Argent Protector

1x Ironbeak Owl

1 x Recombobulator

2 x Shielded Minibot

2 x Muster for Battle

1 x Acolyte of Pain

2 x Aldor Peacekeeper

1 x Shattered Sun Cleric

2 x Truesilver Champion

1 x Blessing of Kings

2 x Consecration

1 x Cult Master

1 x Mechanical Yeti

2 x Piloted Shredder

2 x Sludge Belcher

1 x Boulderfist Ogre

1 x Dr. Boom

2 x Guardian of Kings

1 x Stormwind Champion

1 x Kel'Thuzad

Now you might ask, why Recombobulator? Well, let me explain. Look at the bottom of the deck. Two 5-drops, one 6-drop, FOUR 7-drops, and one 8-drop. I guess Boom or KT that's about to die to a ping loses it's usefulness, so why not give him a second chance? I thought it might be rather fun, and I actually managed to pull off some Troggzor or Emperor moments with this card.

Aside from the above, I'm looking for ways to further improve the deck. Any suggestions on which card to craft / replace? Should I get Blackrock and stick some of the cards from there into the deck? I have a BGH for example, and I was kind of wondering if there's any place for him in the deck.

Edit:

I haven't bought BRM yet. I do have 20ish euro to spend on the game (which is quite a LOT actually considering my exchange rate for currency), so I want to invest it properly. Should I buy BRM and plow through or just buy classic packs and look for some better cards?

Edited by Ray

Guest Frozen

Great Deck just reached rank 11 for the second time with it!

Can anyone help me out how to play against handlock with it?

ok i have to say this is by far one of the best cheap decks out there ..and its self adapting to the meta ..meaning that if u face a rush deck u have ur removals if u face a control deck u ruin every single big guy they drop u restore health and u keep ur tempo ..amazing deck my inclusions are just 3 cards that really makes a light year of difference ..big game hunter /quart master and tirion ..the leg is for last resort i rarely use him ..other than that as a testament ..i just faced an expensive control priest with starting hand as nat pagle ..and i removed 4 other legs in this game including rag..gadon and sylvana ''traded wisely'' .. cant recommend this deck enough ..thanks sottle   

• Like 1

It's one of the best cheap decks in the game, as I said last month, but despite I've been able to improve it with several cards, transforming it into something in between the cheap version and the full budget one, this month I'm completely stuck around rank 14.

I know I may be doing poor choices in some matches, because I'm still a new player, but often I just feel that many other decks have more answers than mine, and that there's nothing I can do once I lose board control. I suppose I need more practice, but I would thank some advice regarding my current list:

1 x Equality

2 x Shielded Minibot

2 x Knife Juggler

2 x Argent Protector

1 x Ironbeak Owl

2 x Muster for Battle

1 x Coghammer

2 x Aldor Peacekeeper

2 x Defender of Argus

2 x Piloted Shredder

1 x Cult Master

1 x Dark Iron Dwarf

2 x Truesilver Champion

1 x Hammer of Wrath

2 x Consecration

1 x Quartermaster

2 x Sludge Belcher

1 x Avenging Wrath

1 x Guardian of Kings

1 x Kel'Thuzad

I think the deck should be quite solid, at least looking at the list, but as I said I feel kind of lacking resources. I want to replace Kel'Thuzad with Tirion Fordring as soon as I'm able to craft it, but I don't really know what else could I change.

The Avenging Wrath and the Guardian are the weak points in the deck. You should look to replace those with just higher quality threats. This isn't the type of deck that is trying to Control late game that needs the extra heal, you want to build board and curve out minions nicely, so even a Boulderfist is probably preferable to the Guardian.

Guest LeDoubleDown

Is that deck still viable ? What can i swap with rare cards like Sunwalker ? Can i swap an aldor with a BGH ? Can i add Naxx and BRM cards ?

Guest Trino

Hello Scottle! As a player returning player with a small, Non-Legendary collection of cards, I find it a bit difficult to kind of jump back in the mix of things to build a collection without spend real money (I do not have this option in life right now). Therefore, I'm stuck with decent cards that I've managed to collect before and recently after my long absense. This is a list I've been toying with just to get some pally quests done. I'd like your opinion:

Paladin Cards

2 Truesilver Champion

2 Consecration

1 Blessing of Kings

Universal Cards

2 Abusive Sergeant

2 Argent Squire

2 Acidic Swamp Ooze

2 Bloodfen Raptor

2 Haunted Creeper

2 Ironbeak Owl

2 Knife Juggler

2 River Crocolisk

2 Dragonhawk Rider

2 Raid Leader

2 Silver Hand Regent

2 Defender of Argus

1 Frostwolf Warlord

Guest joey

with the new TGT cards could you use silver hand regent instead of muster for battle?