FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S19 Hearthstone Legendary Grim Patron OTK Warrior BrM

Guest pffft

this deck is freaking terrible..how it managed to get to 'legend' rank is amazing

this deck is freaking terrible..how it managed to get to 'legend' rank is amazing

This deck has been played by several legend players.

Additionally to this, it was played on several tournaments as well by the best Hearthstone players around the world. I guess those people are also freakingly terrible and you should teach them how, and what to play.

I played it, on stream, with 75%+ winrate, to Legend.

The archive is probably still there if you want to watch it and figure out how you're (clearly) misplaying it.

so i have the entire list but was wondering if instead of dr boom if you could use the chrommagus so that you have more pieces of the combo for things like hellfire flame strike board wipes type of deal input please

Guest Kinobi

Small issue in the changelog, you updated the content on may, not on april.

Absolutely the worst deck I've ever used. I've read over the guide several times thinking there was something I missed, but in spite of playing it correctly it loses many time more than it wins. Sure, when it does win it wins by a large margin and with great effect, but most times it fails terribly. I practiced with it at least a dozen times before going into ranked play thinking maybe my opponents might be easier. Boy was I wrong... I went 0-7 with this deck... it's way too random and situational.

I will refer to a few posts up.

I played it, on stream, with 75%+ winrate, to Legend.

The archive is probably still there if you want to watch it and figure out how you're (clearly) misplaying it.

Guest The rex

Absolutely the worst deck I've ever used. I've read over the guide several times thinking there was something I missed, but in spite of playing it correctly it loses many time more than it wins. Sure, when it does win it wins by a large margin and with great effect, but most times it fails terribly. I practiced with it at least a dozen times before going into ranked play thinking maybe my opponents might be easier. Boy was I wrong... I went 0-7 with this deck... it's way too random and situational.

I've been playing with the non legendary version and have gotten up to rank 13( I think I can take it much higher and I'm sure you're playing higher) as of right now( I don't play a ton) but I feel like I could get much higher and that's without dr boom or garrosh. I did switch out a ghoul for a rampage ( I feel like it gives that little extra damage or can be thrown on an acolyte after damaging it to either get more draws or force your opponent to deal with it ).

The thing I'd mention is that you really do have to aggressively and so,entices creatively clear the board. I have gone through two small losing streaks mostly due to getting "cute".

Either way thanks for the cheap version ( which is literally like the most effective deck you can probably build for 600 dust). Now I'm just waiting to get my garosh and boom.

Guest Guest

I'm also having trouble with this deck. It's not a pure control deck nor an aggro one. Raging worgen OTK deck one has waaay more win rate for me, and it's more complex to play than this, so i guess complexity isn't the issue here. I guess it's the false idea that this deck is very straightfoward as said in the guide that misleaded me, it not behaves well if you play it straitghtfoward control warrior, you will end up burning executes for nothing. The times i lost with raging worgen OTK it was because i messed up the combo order and missed fatal. But i suck at this game, wth i know.

Guest Solfect

Would you consider switching out one of the loot hoarders for Thalnos? I feel like the spell damage can come in handy if you need board clear and the card draw effect is the same.

Yeah Thalnos is ok, I personally just prefer the Loot Hoarders because they have a bit more of a board impact, and the Bloodmage buffs were pretty rare for me when I tried it, but it's certainly viable.

Guest TeamAmerica

took this deck to 27 in NA, from rank 5, on a losing streak now tho and just at 300 atm sad.png

Amazing deck took me a long time to figure out how to play it. The description is great as far as how to play it. The big turning point for me was realizing how many combos you can do. I was always saving for a big 1 or 2 turn combo that would end the game but generally I have the best luck with small combos in earlier turns if you can get even a small combo going at turn 5 or 6 you can usually either A. Cause them to use a big board clear and still do another combo later since you didn't waste all of your cards because you can usually only play a card or two. Or B. Gain a board presence that they won't recover from yes you may take a few turns to finish them but it's a win. Just thought I would throw that out there for anyone struggling long story short don't be afraid to do some early combos especially if you don't have anything else to keep up tempo.

Guest Zaam

Hi man , 

Great Deck btw but i have some questions coz iam confused a little with similar deck at hearthpwn 

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/263005-s15-legendary-shield-block-patron-warrior

why u didnt add Shield Slam and Slam and Shield Block like he did? i think they r way better than Loot Hoarder and Dread Corsair and Sludge Belcher? or what do u think iam really confused about which of them better in the deck??!

I have just submitted an update that does in fact include Slams, however Shield Block/Shield Slam is not a variation of the deck i like personally. I favour cards that cycle your deck while generating board presence as opposed to Shield block which is a very passive card.

Guest m3thos

I'm pretty new to Hearthstone, and I love this deck.  I certainly don't win everytime, but pulling off huge combo's to steal the win is so so satisfying.  Gotta be patient, and don't play your cards until you are totally ready.  I don't sweat about health too much, you are gonna get hit in the turns leading up to turn 8 or 9.  I try to get my card draw or smith's out early, and just hang on until a combo is ready.

Thanks so much for sharing this, really made me want to keep playing.

Guest Arcanesoul

is it ok to use inner rage as removal? i keep ending up in situations where i start losing and i feel forced to use them. also is it ok to play acolyte of pain without a trigger? sorry im not used to combo classes where you skip for almost 5 turns

Guest Dethpro

I LOVE this deck! It does take some getting used to though at first I will admit. The only card I don't have on the list is Grommash. I've been trying different draw cards in its place, such as the novice engineer, and bloodmage thallnos. I see you don't recomend shield block. Are there any other cards you can recommend in its place? 

is it ok to use inner rage as removal? i keep ending up in situations where i start losing and i feel forced to use them. also is it ok to play acolyte of pain without a trigger? sorry im not used to combo classes where you skip for almost 5 turns

Yes on both of those. Acolyte less so, you should be a little protective of it and try and draw a couple of cards where you can, but Inner Rage can absolutely be used as removal.

Sign in to follow this