FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Legendary Druid Fast BrM

I'm missing the lores and Cenarius. I replaced the lores with a drake and spectral knight, but not sure about Cenarius. I don't have Rag, is Kel'thuzad a decent alternative or something big like Ironbark or Ancient of War?

KT is fine, Lores are really important though, you should make getting those a priority if you want to play this deck.

Yeah, I kind of felt the pinch of lack of card draw without lores, especially when I had to use wrath for 3dmg. Going to try the violet teacher token deck for now without the lores.

Guest Stuggling in Seattle

I am having the worst luck with this deck. It could be just bad luck or I don't understand the deck or both, but I am losing every single game with this deck. My problem is that every game, and I do mean every game, I don't have a single card that I could play until round 4.

How do you deal with that? And by that I mean, I almost always have Dr. Boom and other 6+ mana cards in my hand, I have yet to get an innervate before round 7 and Wild Growth hasn't made an appearence at all. I am not trying to complain, I understand the random nature of the game, but how do you deal with that level of randomness? I've played 10 games so far, and it is not a lie or overexaggeration to say I haven't had a single card I could even play until round 4.

Guest TastyCakes4U

Is there any room for Harrison in this deck because of the amount of hunters and grim patron warriors, mech shaman? If so what could be replaced ?

Guest Guest

I cut the yeti for Harrison. Or simply another belcher as I was being wrecked by aggro. I havent been Im a situation when I thought I wish I had the yeti. Tho I never tried the yeti lol

Guest franbarrote

There is any oppurtunity to change Cenarius for Kell? Kell fits in this deck, or ragnaros or cenarius ar better choices?

Guest TastyCakes4U

Should I take out yeti and replace it with antique healbot to make the deck more face hunter friendly ?

There is any oppurtunity to change Cenarius for Kell? Kell fits in this deck, or ragnaros or cenarius ar better choices?

My opinion on finishers in this deck is Cenarius > Ragnaros > KT right now, but it's constantly in flux. KT is definitely not wrong if you want to go that way.

Should I take out yeti and replace it with antique healbot to make the deck more face hunter friendly ?

Sure, it would improve that matchup if you're struggling with it. Weakens others though.

Guest Modulo

I do not have access to Zombie Chow/Shade of Naxxramas/Druid of the Flame; what would be the best substitute? 

Currently I'm thinking about the following:

-1 Zombie Chow

-2 Shade of Naxxramas

-1 Chillwind Yeti

+1 Mind Control Tech

+1 Sludge Belcher

+2 Harvest Golem

Yeah, seems ok. Shade is a really strong card in the deck though. I would also keep the Yeti since you're raising your overall curve a lot by taking out the Chow, I wouldn't want to raise it even further by swapping the Yeti for a Belcher.

What kind of card could I use to substitute the Sylvanas ? I've recently crafted a couple of legendaries with a handful of epics so I'm very low on dust.

Also is this fine ?

-1 Chillwind Yeti
+1 Faceless Manipulator

Black Knight for Sylvanas, or second Sludge Belcher, I don't like Faceless, but I know other people have had success with it.

Black Knight for Sylvanas, or second Sludge Belcher, I don't like Faceless, but I know other people have had success with it.

I sadly don't have Black Knight. I guess I'll try out a second Sludge Belcher, not having that much success with Faceless Manipulator either.

Guest Vokura

What can i substitute cenarius with if i don't have ragnaros?

Guest Stauffe

I've found some good success with a healbot over Loatheb in this deck. With the amount of face hunters running rampant in the current meta, it serves as a great comeback mechanism, and also helps to stabilize going into the later game. It has also performed very well in other matchups too. Seem reasonable?

It's certainly a very specific tech choice, you can use it if the matchups you're facing are significantly in favour of Aggro, but as an overall choice, I don't like it.

Loatheb is almost equally good against Face Hunter anyway.

Guest Jekros

What's a replacement for cenarius if i don't have a ragnoros?

Guest himegoto

I haven't got either cenarius nor ragnoros.

Which would be the best choice for these cards?

KT

Leeroy

Piloted Sky Golem?

Also which would be the ideal card to sub out for a second force of nature?

Thanks

Sky Golem is fine, and i'd play second Belcher or a Faceless in place of the Second Force.

Guest Capative

11-0 so far. Great deck. From rank 13 to 8

Hey Sottle.  Currently running this with Kezan instead of Yeti because I'm seeing alot of tempo mages and hunters.  But, I'm thinking about swapping out the Zombie Chow for Bloodmage.  What do you think?  Obviously doesn't help fight for the board early like Chow, but it can buff a wrath or swipe and give another card drawn (and also is just as good early or late unlike chow which is really only good early).  Do you think Bloodmage is a decent fit for this deck or am I barking up the wrong tree with this idea?  I'm going to experiment and see, but would love to hear your thoughts.  Thanks.

Edit:  After 4 games, the Bloodmage experiment is not going well.  Haven't yet found a useful play for him.

Edited by taho

Sign in to follow this