Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Demon Hunter: Fresh Level 70 Guide

16 posts in this topic

If you think you forgot how to cry, try encountering Gilded Baron or Blood Thief with this build. ಠ ∩ ಠ

There's no reason why it wouldn't be :p

Deadset, the very first sentence says: "The purpose of the beginner Barbarian guide is to provide you with a build and item recommendations that will reliably carry you from leveling, through the pre-Torment difficulties and get you into low Torment farming, without requiring specific legendary or set bonuses. The guide also includes a section for Season 7 Barbarians, explaining how best to take advantage of the free set from Haedrig's Gifts." Just a minor fix, but y'know, don't wanna hurt the pride of DHs out there :)

13 hours ago, Guest Kam said:

Why not a damage gem in the weapon instead of Emerald increased crit chance? 

The Emerald gem is not crit chance, it increases your Critical Hit Damage. It gives more damage than the red gem.

To expand on this, Emerald (Crit Damage) gems simply scale better once you hit levels 60+ (and certainly for max level & endgame) due to the overabundance and high values of critical hit chance stats on gear. 

with a cubed obsidian ring of the zodiac you get infinite hatred. by the time you spend out your hatred with chakram your preparation is up again

I'd just like to point out that you can't run Entangling Shot and Impale in the same build.  One requires Melee and the other a Bow.  For the DH Sea9 set you need an Impale build, and thus a dagger and so must run either Grenades or Bolas for your generator.

On 1/8/2017 at 4:09 PM, Guest Talmar said:

I'd just like to point out that you can't run Entangling Shot and Impale in the same build.  One requires Melee and the other a Bow.  For the DH Sea9 set you need an Impale build, and thus a dagger and so must run either Grenades or Bolas for your generator.

Impale isn't limited to Melee weapons.

On 12/13/2016 at 4:44 PM, Guest flofs said:

with a cubed obsidian ring of the zodiac you get infinite hatred. by the time you spend out your hatred with chakram your preparation is up again

This is true, but as you gear and play, there are far better choices for the ring/cube slot.

59 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Impale isn't limited to Melee weapons.

But entangling shot is limited to bow builds, which I think was more his point.

On 1/14/2017 at 2:21 PM, Guest Jibacoil said:

But entangling shot is limited to bow builds, which I think was more his point.

Ah, sorry, was concentrating on the wrong part of the comment! Will pass this on to be updated.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0