FORUMS
Damien

Completed Quests Checker

Guest Somedisplayname

I didnt play much in WOD, trying to finish the Tanaan zone now that i'm bored with BFA.
I couldnt find the zone in the list, also garrison main quest line would be nice to have.

Thank you!

Guest Healdis

Blizzard's API sent back the following error: {"code"=>504, "type"=>"Gateway Timeout"}. no matter what I search for it has this message

I can't use the tool if i have special characters in the character name: it work's on normal characters name but with special characters i get a Internal Server Error white page !

Im trying to search my characters remaining quest on Moon Guard, it's saying character name or realm is incorrect. I am typing it all in right i dont know what it could be. 

Edited by ChieveMoe

Guest Healdis

Was doing ZangarMarsh today notice 9 quests are missing from the track

No More Mushrooms!
Uncatalogued Species
The Cenarion Expedition
Plants of Zangarmarsh
More Fertile Spores
More Glowcaps
More Spore Sacs
More Tendrils!
Identify Plant Parts

Also for Hellfire I finished that 

Blast the Gateway
Blood for Blood 

these are missing as well

Guest Healdis

I'm getting the message character and realm name incorrect for moon guard also northshire Abbey not on the list there is 69 quests missing

Guest Breadcrumbs

In bfa there are a bunch of breadcrumb quests that lead into quest chains that you can begin without the breadcrumb quests. could you eliminate such breadcrumb quests if the quest chain has been completed? A lot of my incomplete quests are just breadcrumb quests that I can't pick up because I was able to start the chain without the breadcrumb and now I'm inable to pick up the breadcrumb

Guest Eeeeeezra

It keeps telling me that the realm or character name is wrong and I am looking at my character list on the realm so I know it isn't. Any advice?

Guest Mofafahrer

Same here, 

was a nice app, but  it seems it's broken now.

On 6/16/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guest Mofafahrer said:

Same here, 

was a nice app, but  it seems it's broken now.

I need the realm and character to investigate. There have been ongoing issues since Blizzard released their new API a couple of months ago and a bunch of characters are returning a 404 error when queried.

4 hours ago, Rideman said:

Everytime I input info I get this error message.  Am I doing something incorrectly?

error.PNG

Try writing it as Zuljin, as it is in the URL of the armory - should fix this!

edited: i removed comments after re-reading the description of the quest tracker regarding obsolete quests. I do have one other question about syncing up the quest tracker after completing quests. How long will it take for the quest tracker to show I have completed quests?

Edited by Dratikus
ignorance. ;-)

On 8/29/2020 at 6:15 PM, Dratikus said:

edited: i removed comments after re-reading the description of the quest tracker regarding obsolete quests. I do have one other question about syncing up the quest tracker after completing quests. How long will it take for the quest tracker to show I have completed quests?

It can take as long as an hour, but you will need to log out of the game so that the API data gets updated by Blizzard.

Guest Aburrito

Is this going to get an update for Shadowlands? I would love to be able to have this information for maximizing Rep gains.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I was so drowning in work to do from Shadowlands that I completely forgot about this. Will get started on it ASAP!

Guest Salmanius

Any update on this Damien? I was hoping to use this to help a friend with the Zandalari race unlock. Thanks!

On 7/17/2021 at 1:17 AM, Guest Darius said:

Any chance the Argus zones will be added?

Thanks!

Very slim 🙂