Damien

Salvage Guide

106 posts in this topic

It would be nice if you could add puzzle ring and a note that it can be used to open the vault. I can imagine new players seeing it not on this list and salvaging them. 

I'm still showing dupes, mostly for the Necro.  It's better than it was, but its a real pain to scroll thru on an iPad.

Thanx anyway for a great guide.\!

18 hours ago, albabe said:

I'm still showing dupes, mostly for the Necro.  It's better than it was, but its a real pain to scroll thru on an iPad.

Thanx anyway for a great guide.\!

Just went through the whole guide and did not find any duplicates for Necromancer. Could you please specify or upload a screenshot of a duplicate listing?

First off, I love all of your guides.  You guys make things easy to find and understand.

Would it be possible to make this info sortable by class?  That way we could just click on Crusader and it would show the x items that have some value.  And perhaps filter out the set items from that list to make it a real quick reference for salvaging.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Guest Drewbee said:

First off, I love all of your guides.  You guys make things easy to find and understand.

Would it be possible to make this info sortable by class?  That way we could just click on Crusader and it would show the x items that have some value.  And perhaps filter out the set items from that list to make it a real quick reference for salvaging.

Thanks.

I am very happy to hear that you like our guides!

Filters for bigger lists like this one should be added soon. They should make searching for specific items and classes easier, saving the users some time. 

Thank you for your patience, and good luck!

I would love to see legendary gems added to this list. because I do not know by heart which gems are worthless and salvageable and which are worth leveling.

If you salvage a legendary gem it will just drop next time you do a greater rift. Which would be a 100% useless item for you. With every other legendary that drops there is a (small) chance you can use it.

-> No sense in salvaging gems.

On 10/23/2017 at 5:45 PM, MrHandsome said:

I level them all, and use the "useless" ones for augmenting.

Same here. I normally level ones I know my class doesn't use, like Iceblink.

13 hours ago, Guest Kenassi said:

Hey! this guide makes me want to drool all over the place! is it updated for 2.6.1? 
Thanks for the list!! :D

The guide is updated automatically, so it should be up to date at all times as long as the class/build guides are (in the case of 2.6.1, all guides have been updated). 

• Thanks 1

Crystal Fist (LON LTK Monk, Sunwoko Wave of Light  Monk) used to be on the list but it seems to be gone now without any "outdated" tag.

3 hours ago, Guest fauxin said:

Crystal Fist (LON LTK Monk, Sunwoko Wave of Light  Monk) used to be on the list but it seems to be gone now without any "outdated" tag.

The Outdated tag is used for guides that are out of date themselves. If the item was used in a previous version of the build and has been replaced since, it does not get the Outdated tag. In this case, the guide has been updated and the item removed from the guide, and therefore was removed from the list. Sorry for the confusion.

On 09/12/2017 at 8:36 AM, xTincan17x said:

Thank you so much for this!

Glad that it's helping :)

Thanks for this guide.  I tell everyone to come to icy-veins ><

Is there any way to make the list sortble?  For instance, if I wanted to see all the belts, I would like to be able to view them all bunched together and not have to look at every item and possible miss one or more.  If I could sort by item type, then I could just scroll to the BELTS and have them all listed there.  TY

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, palatinae said:

Is there any way to make the list sortble?  For instance, if I wanted to see all the belts, I would like to be able to view them all bunched together and not have to look at every item and possible miss one or more.  If I could sort by item type, then I could just scroll to the BELTS and have them all listed there.  TY

This feature is on our to-do list, but due to its low priority, I don't think the feature is coming soon. Sorry.

On 1/18/2018 at 1:07 AM, positiv2 said:

This feature is on our to-do list, but due to its low priority, I don't think the feature is coming soon. Sorry.

Thanks for reply.  That is too bad.  I would have thought that having the list sortable would be on everyone's list who uses the list.   :-(  Oh well, thanks anyways.

Kyoshiro's Soul didn't make the list?  I realize that Witching Hour is BiS for builds like Sunwuko Fire, but most/a lot/some of us use Kyo belt for it's ease of stacks.

On 3/14/2018 at 2:53 PM, Asakurato said:

So, when was this last updated? Would be good if you included it in post itself

It is updated automatically with a script. Whenever items are changed in a guide, or when a guide is added or removed, this is updated as well.

22 hours ago, positiv2 said:

It is updated automatically with a script. Whenever items are changed in a guide, or when a guide is added or removed, this is updated as well.

Yeah, I asked this on twitter also and already got answer, but thanks anyway :D

Oathkeeper is listed as BiS for some (not outdated) guides, among others the Thrill Monk and some set dungeon guides for demon hunter, monk and crusader. Oathkeeper is a barbarian weapon so it must be a mistake. The guides don't mention it either. So perhaps there is some flaw in the automatic update system preventing updates to conquest and set item guides from being reflected correctly in the list?

On 22. 3. 2018 at 1:23 PM, Guest sasja said:

Oathkeeper is listed as BiS for some (not outdated) guides, among others the Thrill Monk and some set dungeon guides for demon hunter, monk and crusader. Oathkeeper is a barbarian weapon so it must be a mistake. The guides don't mention it either. So perhaps there is some flaw in the automatic update system preventing updates to conquest and set item guides from being reflected correctly in the list?

Hey, thanks for letting us know. It appears that the issue went away by itself, as Oathkeeper is now listed as a Frenzy Thorns Barbarian BiS only. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.