FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Low Budget Paladin Aggro TGT

Why 2 consecutive consecrates? I seem to be rarely using even 1.

They are strong against aggro and used to be good against patron. If you don't find use for them, swap them for more face damage such as Wolfrider or Arcane Golem.

Yeah I don't like cutting the Concs when the meta is so heavily infested with Secret Pally, plus at the worst, it's 2 points of burn.

Guest omrisim210

They are strong against aggro and used to be good against patron. If you don't find use for them, swap them for more face damage such as Wolfrider or Arcane Golem.

Pfft what's patron xD

Guest craig

I created a second FTP account just for fun and chose this deck to ladder (on a very part-time basis).  No real problems reaching rank 10 and certainly don't see any reason it can't continue on.  I have bounced around on different computers so I don't have my exact stats but definitely in the 60% win range.  If you ladder much you know there are good days and bad days with any deck but I just won 5 in a row from rank 12 to rank 10 last night and wanted to share that, in my opinion, this is still a good deck for starting with.

Guest Guest

Hmm does Coghammer fit in this deck? if it does then what do I cut for it?

Guest Bumdwarf

Does Haunted Creeper fit in replacement of like a southdeck or something? 

Nah, Creeper isn't particularly aggressive, and you already play all the 2-drops you need, I wouldn't want to cut any of them for a Creeper.

Guest MrDynamite

First off thank you Sottle for this collection of guides you have put together. 

I see a lot of does "x" fit in here and what should I take out? The deck works great for me so far. Having just recently started playing and going through BrM and Naxx I'm curious if you would recommend any card swaps from either of them....

Also would you consider making guides for 0 dust decks wiith Basic+Naxx+BrM available?

I think that would be a very niche service, if people have already started investing resources in the expansions, it's unlikely that they're still at the 0 Dust stage of the game.

The "Cheap" decks include advice on which Adventure cards to use, so that's probably a good enough resource for people in that sort of situation.

Guest Guest

Is this deck outdated or am I just really bad at it? I've been stuck in ranks 19-18 for several hours with only a 40% winrate. 

Is this deck outdated or am I just really bad at it? I've been stuck in ranks 19-18 for several hours with only a 40% winrate. 

Same here, seems to be outdated, wirate is about 30%

The deck can surely get you farther than rank 18. You are probably playing it wrong and I recommend reading the guide and/or watching some videos about Aggro Paladin. 

Same here, seems to be outdated, wirate is about 30%

This is absolutely good, updated and still viable. I hit 9, and I still catch myself making mistakes. So I guess Sottle can still hit Legend with it. It's not the deck, it's the skill you have to improve, you just have to practise on this deck.

Edited by gkamvysis

Guest FoeHammer

I agree with the point made earlier about assigning Echoing Ooze to this deck. When synergized with the multiple buff cards available, it can give you an immediate board presence out of nowhere.

Gotta have two consecrations though. The goal is to not use both of them necessarily, but to double your odds of drawing one. Makes all the difference against another aggro deck.

I 've got a golden baron geddon. Could anyone tell me if I should disenchant it for king mukla or leroy to use it in this deck, or should I go for Dr. boom cause it's used in many more decks?

Guest LÖöken

I 've got a golden baron geddon. Could anyone tell me if I should disenchant it for king mukla or leroy to use it in this deck, or should I go for Dr. boom cause it's used in many more decks?

Dr.Doom i think. Most Viable Legedary Card in the game, or am i wrong?

And for that, Thanks Sottle for the Guide to this deck, had real issues with a face hunter deck, and change to this deck, got me from 17 to 11 in only a couple of hours, think i got like 8 consecutive wins in a row

Definitely go for Boom. Mukla is used only in aggro decks and mill decks and Leeroy only in aggro deck. 

Guest Andrew

I put in kel'thuzad and 2 sludge belcher and have won a lot more, kel'thuzy helps if the game runs late, to save your minions, and the sludge belchers protect kel'thuzad, they are in place of muster for battle and south sea deckhand, so any one playing naxx might wanna try this out as well :)

I put in kel'thuzad and 2 sludge belcher and have won a lot more, kel'thuzy helps if the game runs late, to save your minions, and the sludge belchers protect kel'thuzad, they are in place of muster for battle and south sea deckhand, so any one playing naxx might wanna try this out as well :)

The purpose of this deck is finishing your opponent asap, using those minions in it is pointless, you just have to hit face and trade when needed, those taunts are just going to make it harder for you to win. Edited by gkamvysis

I put in kel'thuzad and 2 sludge belcher and have won a lot more, kel'thuzy helps if the game runs late, to save your minions, and the sludge belchers protect kel'thuzad, they are in place of muster for battle and south sea deckhand, so any one playing naxx might wanna try this out as well smile.png

If you like to play these minions, I recommend switching to midrange pally or a different class that has control decks, such as Druid or Warrior. Aggro Paladin is, as the name suggests, aggro and you should have cards that either are made to deal face damage or to allow you going face (such as Owl).

Hey dude, I will try this as my first deck made to beat level 10 (still need King Mukla for my mill rogue).

Thank you for the work!

I was wondering, neither in your guide nor in the comments do you talk about the hero power. Are we playing Paladin mostly for the hero cards or is the hero power actually useful at some extant?

Sign in to follow this