Xanah

[H] [US] [Zul'jin] <Dawn of the Dead> 10/10M is Recruiting DPS and 1 Healer!

Sign in to follow this  

18 posts in this topic

Guild: Dawn of the Dead | http://www.dotd.org

Faction: Horde | Server: Zul'jin (PvE) | Timezone: EST

Current Progression: 10/10M Nighthold | 2/3M Trial of Valor | 7/7M Emerald Nightmare

We've been raiding max size raids continuously since WoW has been released and are the only guild to have done so here on Zul'jin. We have strong leadership, no drama, and plans to keep raiding for years to come. Unlike many guilds, we're not recruiting for the short term, and we don't over-recruit.

Raid Times:
Our schedule is 8-11 EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Needs:
We are a small guild, and we expect high attendance. As such, we recruit people to raid, and desire people who can step in and contribute immediately. We don’t recruit people to sit around, so all spots are for raiders who can expect to be in most every raid.

We are currently looking to add skilled and reliable:

1-2 Melee or Ranged DPS

*ALL exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of the class.

What we ask of you:

Effort: Not all applicants come from highly progressed guilds, and that’s okay, but it does mean that you need to be prepared. We recruit the player, not the gear, but we do ask that you have some current experience and be a minimum iLvl of 885. You need to have the best gear available to you, (BoE, Crafted) with gems and top end enchants. You also need to be able to display an understanding of your class mechanics, role in a raid, and ability to learn new fights.

Attitude: It’s a game. We play for fun. How you fit in with the guild is taken very seriously. We’re a bunch of mostly 18-30 guys and girls who have fun playing together. While we have a good time, we also know when it’s time to buckle down and work hard.

Skill: The best way to determine skill is to see you in a raid. Because we don’t wish to have anyone transfer that we’re not serious about, be able to express your knowledge of your class and why you’re an exceptional player who would be an asset and is worth a shot. Gear will come with time. Skill will not. Impress us with your knowledge of your class and gameplay mechanics. Feel free to share any logs, theorycrafting, or other work you've done.

Commitment: We make a commitment to you, and ask you to do the same to us. A raid takes a team of more than 20 individuals working together. We rely on you to show up to raids, research your class and new fights, respect your fellow players, and notify us when you are unavailable. You rely on us for gear, experience, and coordination. It's a large investment of our time to train and gear new players, and we ask the same investment on your part so that we can each benefit.

We have a variety of informational resources available to prospective applicants on our web site: http://www.dotd.org-- please refer to our "Applications" forum for detailed information. Also feel free to visit us on WoWProgresss for more information and kill videos! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...wn+of+the+Dead

Should you wish to speak to someone in-game, please don't hesitate to reach out to an officer directly, whisper Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Edited by Xanah

Open recruitment for DPS and 1 healer. Apply @ dotd.org or message an officer Xanah (Xana#1662), or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Edited by Xanah

Spellblade down! LF an S.Priest, Boomy & Holy Paladin to fill out core spots on our Mythic Roster for Tich & beyond!

Recruiting again! This time we're pretty flexible as far as what we need, just looking to add some more excellent players to our Mythic roster!

If you're interested, drop an app @ dotd.org!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nergul
      About us
      Wardance is an active raiding guild whose goal is to see and conquer all of the current content and beyond while allowing our members to enjoy a life outside the game. We have been actively raiding as a team since ToC in Wrath of the Lich King some of us have been playing together much longer than that.
      We are currently looking for exceptional individuals that want to progress through current raid content and future expansions. We will be working on completing mythics and achievements for the encounters and intend to raid through this entire expansion and beyond. If this interests you please contact us.
      Recruitment Info
      Recruitment Needs:
      Tanks: (Low) Druid // Monk
      Melee DPS: Rogue // Monk // Demon Hunter
      Ranged DPS: Priest // Mage // Druid
      Healer: Druid // Paladin
      Please be at least 900+ ilvl and have decent progress on your artifact weapon.
      All Exceptional!!! classes/roles that may not be listed are still encouraged to apply.
      Preferred Applicants: Those who enjoy playing the game at a high level that prefer not to raid more than 2 days/6 hours a week. The ideal candidate will be one that is actively doing relevant content in game outside of our raid schedule with other guild members.
      Schedule Info
      Progression Schedule:
      Days (2): Tuesday & Wednesday
      Hours: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
      Farm Schedule:
      Days (1): Sunday
      Hours: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST
      We pride ourselves on having a minimally invasive raid schedule, however we are very serious for the nights we are raiding as far as getting things done. We would like to see members online more than simply just raid nights and often do other things on those nights even though nothing is officially scheduled. We do not plan to alter our raid times but circumstances could come up that require us to do so. Despite any changes that may occur to the raid schedule we tend to preserve weekends as they are sacred to many of us.
      Contact Info
      Nergul#1277
      Auura#1871
      Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
      Our reputation on Zul'jin is very important to us, as it should be. We expect all of our members to act mature, and show the utmost respect towards others, whether it be in guild or out of guild. We do not participate in realm forum trolling or epeening. We let our guild achievements and attitude do the talking.
      As a recruit, our expectations as far as gems, enchants, consumable usage and attendance is identical to our veterans. Not meeting that expectation means you have failed your application. While we do not ONLY consider players decked in Mythic Raiding gear, please do not you waste your time and ours if your main cannot out-gear my alts, there are plenty of opportunities to gear up out there between dungeons, weekly chests, LFR, and pug raiding. Do not go AFK during trash, show up late to raids, or fail to understand the basic mechanics of your class or raid encounters or you will not make it to full member status. Assuming you reach the end of the 28 day Trial period, the officers will determine whether you were successful or not and will decide to either promote you to veteran, extend your probation or ask you to leave the guild.
      Loot
      Wardance runs a Loot List system (Modified Loot Council) where each member composes a monthly list of up to 12 items valuable to their class and spec and orders it in priority of greatest value. As long as the minimum 80% (rolling 5 week cycle) attendance threshold is maintained, the highest listing of the piece determines who loots the items and in what order. In the event of ties the loot council will step in and decide distribution based on several parameters such as guild rank, attendance, performance, biggest upgrade (including set bonuses), contribution to raid progress, etc. I assure you that these discussions are well thought out and fair.
    • By Sajakain
      ► Introduction:
      <Hand of Fate> is a group of adults who enjoy raiding on a light schedule and still see content cleared. Details of our raid team and atmosphere can be found below. We're looking for like minded individuals to join us in Tomb of Sargeras!

► The Details:
      Here are some of the direct details you are probably looking for concerning our team:
      Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Time: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Invites: 8:30 PM - 8:45 PM EST Current Progression: 10/10(H), 4/9(H)  
      ► What We're Looking For:
      Above all else, we're looking for the person that simply enjoys to raid. We have a couple of different ranks; one that permits the casual raider who can only show up once or twice a month and one that is made for the more dedicated - the "serious" raider, if you will. Regardless of rank, however, we expect you to enjoy raiding and have fun playing the game. More details on the differences between these ranks, and their expectations, can e found on our website.
      As far as class needs go, we're looking for 1 healer; preferably a Resto Druid who can also play Balance. In the DPS aspect of things, we're considering all roles but would appreciate a good Shadow Priest.

► Mythic+ Dungeons:
      We are also recruiting folks that are interested in farming Mythic+ dungeons in addition to our raiding.

► Contact Information:
      Below you will find the information you need to get in contact with us should you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, you will find the link to our website so that you can read more about us.
      Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to finding like-minded individuals to take on Legion with us!
      BattleTag Contacts:
      Sajakain (Guild Master): Sajakain#1683 Sanat (Guild Officer): KUEng#1553 Hikari (Guild Officer): Satonaka#1280
    • By trap1021
      Idtrapdat-dethecus  character name
      logs-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dethecus/idtrapdat
      btag-Austifer#1452
      hello I switched to marksman since bm was shit I normally don't go for flavor of the month but I had better gear and legos for marks so I made the switch. Ever since I switched to marksman I have been having problems and I feel at this point I can do no more reading of this icy viens guide that will help I need someone to tell me in another way exactly what I'm doing wrong .
      one thing I changed that "FELT" better to me was too arcane shot too 115 focus then do 3 aimshots idk if that's my problem but I feel marked shotting at 70 focus then arcane then 2 aimshots is basically the same thing BUT I may be wrong. I really need some help and I welcome all criticism and any pointers don't be afraid to add me and chat with me thanks you so much

• By Felzietoo
      The Last Guardians on Khadgar / Alleria is recruiting for Heroic ToS progression. We are currently seeking DPS (Mage and Shaman DPS are a need) and a healer. (Willing to assist with gear as long you understand raiding concepts) Please contact Felzietoo-Alleria, Naporan-Khadgar or Shadowfoot-Khadgar for more information. We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 9:30-11:30 Eastern time. (8:30-10:30 Server Time)