FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Ramp Druid TGT

Guest Gamec#1493

Greetings Sottle. I don´t have Cenarius :´( but I have a Malorne, is that one too bad for this ramp deck? should I just disenchant it? I also have dr. Boom, Ysera,Alex, Ragnar, etc. I don´t know which card should take Cenarius place. I also don´t have ancients of war. Should I replace them with Ancient Protectors? or should I just wait and save some dust

Guest stephen

I like this deck but is it still good I want to make a deck to get to legend rank with

Guest stephen

I do not have druidof the flame any good replacements? and what other late game legendry's work in this deck.

Guest Thelon

Hey Sottle,

i was just wondering, why are the senjins better than shredders in this deck?

Guest Aseldi

Would Grove Tender be an option instead of Druid of the Flame? For the option of either more card draw or mana? Or does it help the opponent too much? Thank you!

A replacement for 1 Ancient of War? Loatheb? Dr Boom?

I have only one as well and I use Sunwalker in its place. You can also use other late-game cards.

wanna know what's ur guys thoughts on replacing Senjin Shieldmaster with Arcane nullifier x21. As it will force minon trades and cant be trageted by spell removals.

wanna know what's ur guys thoughts on replacing Senjin Shieldmaster with Arcane nullifier x21. As it will force minon trades and cant be trageted by spell removals.

The one attack often decides whether the opponent's minion will die or not. Let's take for example Shredder. The Shredder can double-trade into Arcane Nullifier, then both die, but Shredder actually drops a 2-drop.

Now, Shredder is against Sen'jin. Shredder trades into Sen'jin, dies and drops a 2-drop, which will be used to finally kill the Sen'jin - the board is neutral now,as opposed to losing when you play Arcane Nullifier. 

• Like 1

Ah okie that's true so sengin is efficient in trades but what's I'm finiding is ppl uusually use the removal like preists use shadow word pain, or aggro shsmans just use crackle or lava burst ,,hunters are seonv the beast thibgy.

buy I guess then the purpose is also to get these removals used on a lower bali taget like sengin yes?

so ur anci er nts are safe journey

would that be a right assumption or does the x21 look like a better choose here

Ah okie that's true so sengin is efficient in trades but what's I'm finiding is ppl uusually use the removal like preists use shadow word pain, or aggro shsmans just use crackle or lava burst ,,hunters are seonv the beast thibgy.

buy I guess then the purpose is also to get these removals used on a lower bali taget like sengin yes?

so ur anci er nts are safe journey

would that be a right assumption or does the x21 look like a better choose here

If you play against aggro, you want minions to tank that damage instead of you. Also, Sen'jin should take the damage as he is one of the less important cards in your deck.

Guest Pat

I've played 10 games so far with this deck and lost all 10. And how do you even use Kel Thuzad when it is an 8 value cards and most jerks have answers to every minion and your board is almost always empty with this deck?

Guest Guest_Player

"However, Innervating the Spider Tank on Turn 1". Spider Tank should probably be Druid of the Flame, with the 2/5 choice. Or a discussion of which choice to make.

Guest Blood Genocide

Ysera is great, you can play that instead no problem. If you don't have the Wars just play Sunwalkers.

To help my fellow budget players here is the list of sub card that you can use and must have card.

Must have card (Dust it and play the adventure) dont feel regret if you get one in a pack bec it will serve you worth when farming with a weak druid deck

Druid of the claw

keeper of the grove

wrath

kel thuzad

emperor thaurissan

sludge belcher

Sub card

ancient lore = azure drake

ancient of war = ironbark protector

Darnassus aspirant = zombie chow

sylvannas = sunwalker

living root = iron claw

cenarius = sunwalker

right now i got 90% of whats on the list of sottle without spending any real money and little dust on important common card bec of this sub card and luck of getting those keycard in a boosters

Guest guest

Hello Sottle Is there are place for Aviana in this deck and is she still a relevant legendary card? 

Hello Sottle Is there are place for Aviana in this deck and is she still a relevant legendary card? 

Was there a time when Aviana was relevant?

Aviana is technically a 10-Drop. Playing her on turn 9 is a waste of mana, since you can't play anything else on that turn without an innervate or a coin in your hand and you have a "weak" body on the board for this stage of the game. So since she will be cleaned straight away for most of the time, you need to profit in the turn you play her. And in my opionion, there are very few situations you can make up for her high cost, because as ramp druid, you will use your innervates and the coin in the early game to gain board control and advantage.

Edited by AreS
  • Like 1

I'm having HUGE trouble winning games with this deck. I'm dropping ranks like a golddigger. this and freeze mage (and miracle rogue which is not viable anymore #neverforget) are the only decks I enjoy playing. It's not like I'm doing anything wrong but most of the times I have a crappy hand and I get overwhelmed by enemy minions by the time I'm able to place only one and then they just use a spell to clear him from the board. Can anyone please help me?!

Guest Arduino

Why would you prefer so many minions with Taunt here? there are almost no fragile minions to protect and if the opponent goes for the hero, he loses board control anyway.

This deck will more likely run out of cards than mana, so using 2x3 mana gaining cards might be overkill. Wrath and Ancient of Lore are absolutely a must to get cards, and perhaps swap Wild Growths for Starfire..

Sign in to follow this