1 post in this topic

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting DPS & Heals, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 8/10N NH 4/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, or any type of Monk. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required. We are pushing progression on Il'gynoth, and look forward to finishing off EN then moving on to Nighthold, we will be intermittently working on Mythic TOV.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review, make a character on our realm and inbox me, or hit me up on real ID (violentravi#1826).  Alternatively, if you are old school, please apply via our website:  http://www.adelante-guild.com
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild
    • By JoeGI
      So, as you know, Execution Sentence was reduced by 15% in the last hotfix as seen here https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20478238/hotfixes-january-18
      With that, I am curious to see if execution sentence is still worth taking over Final Verdict (without legendary cloak).
      Thoughts?
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Value Reno Mage Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Burn Reno Mage Gadgetzan Standard deck.