FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
psylocybin

Chess?

Right, because this, this or this. I have a reason to believe this is just trolling and I am very close to locking the thread

Agree with me and all of my opinions or I'll lock the thread!!

lol.

You have NO reason to believe anything remotely close to that other than your own arrogance. So, since you lack the intelligence to actually continue the discussion, I'll simply say this.

Fact: If you take a beginner to the game. Someone with say. 6 months. Then take a legend rank with 2 years experience. Give them the same deck. The novice will win 1 out of 2 times given a pool of say 20 games. 

Fact: Given that the above is true, arguing that hearthstone is anything but pure unadulterated luck of the draw is delusional. 

Fact: Your statistics don't add up. To win 2 out 20 matches does not mean the game is pure luck. If it was pure luck then the Novice would have the same win rate as the Legend player, whom's win rate you did not specify. But given the fact that you said he was a "Legend" player would suggest his rank was Legend meaning he has won way more than 2 out of 20. And at this point I feel like you are either Tolling or have bad  people skills. Either or, Positiv I vote to close the Thread.  

• Like 1

psylocybin, just play the game more. Train your skills. If you do not like the current meta, you can wait and come back after the new expansion comes out. Luck is always involved in a digital game. Its your skill which helps you alleviate a crappy situation that helps you generally win the game. The only time luck actually helps someone, is when they topdeck lethal or something. Besides, if luck matters so much, why did people hire pros to go to tournaments? As for your 1/2 out of 20 arguement, don't forget that the noob got beaten by the pro 18/19 times. Who cares about the 1/2 games that he lost.

As of such, just close the thread postiv. This thread doesn't do anything but create arguement.

Another solution, is for you(psylocybin) to just post your things on the mega salty thread on hearthpwn and just leave it as that.