FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Icy Veins' 5 Years Anniversary: 200 Legion Beta Key Giveaway

I'm really looking forward to play the new demon hunter class. Ever since I started playing World of Warcraft  for over 10 years ago, I've wanted Blizzard to introduce the class from WC3 that I liked the most, and it's finally happening. I'm even considering changing main after 10 years of sneaky backstabing.

My fondest memory would be when I ran around in Blackrock Mountain and stumble upon a character decked out in gear from Naxxramas. I was so jealous while I at the same time admired them. I remember trying to kill a priest with a random player and we tried for over 10 minutes before giving up. Call it lack of skills or gear, it was alot of fun. This together with the moment when we killed M'uru pre-nerf is my equally fondest memories from the past.

I'm probably most excited for the artifact weapons and questing experience. In every expansion, I love seeing how the story progresses throughout the questing zones. It definitely seems like this will be a good expansion.

I started WoW a couple years ago, at the end of BC and a couple months before WOTLK came out. And I can't really pick a favorite memory.. there's way too many!

I'm really looking forward to a lot of the class changes, the story and how - at least it seems to me - classes are getting more of their identity back. Don't get me wrong, it's great that everyone has some more healing. But in my opinion, most classes are too uniform now.

Rogues used to try to burst you before you could turn around and smack them hard. Now they've probably got just as much healing as you.

Anyway... My favourite moment in the past would probably be killing the lich king. Absolutely everything you did in northrend was to get closer to him. The wrathgate, the invasion of undercity... He really had a huge effect on everything, rather than just being "the bad guy you need to kill" who just sits in his lair.

After wiping on sindy (oh god, the scream...) for what felt like forever, we finally killed her and had our shot at the lich king. My raiders all voluntarily cleared out their schedules to get in extra raids, so we'd kill him before the reset.

To wrap up a very long post... Getting him to 10% and instantly wiping was fantastic. Knowing we'd defeated him was insane but everyone was dead silent, loving the story. When we ressed and went nuts on him was so much fun and I'll never forget the screams on vent when he dropped and the cutscene started.

That and world pvp in tanaris, un'goro, hillsbrad foothills etc.

Love me some lv40 blood.

Cautiously optimistic, the class changes have always been my favorite part of previous expansions and this time is no different. Really looking forward to trying out all the new spells and learning rotations.

I've played off and on since TBC and really enjoyed some of the nostalgia from playing WoD. Seeing Illidans HD abs is going to be Immense.

firstly grats on the 5 years just discovered your websit for diablo build mostly .So any ways im realy looking up for class halls (finaly some class love) and if i may aad my ''noobish ' memory it dated back to AQ opening i wase just begining playing and there wase this event where you would contribute to war effort in your server since i just wanted to lvl as fast as i could and tought this would give me fast Exp i just ran back and forth to the npc turning in wool cloth .....yup preaty dumb but dam it felt like doing something on my server btw i realy just hit max level at wrath since i mostly used wow to comunicate whit friend standing around in city's or begging for gold to get my first mount at lvl 40  100G man this was huge at that time :P (sorry for bad english i normaly speak french)

Really looking forward to new PVP mechanics, also wanna try out some new classes (subt rogue and retradin mainly)... can't wait for Legion to come !

Hi Icy veins community & staff.

First of all, sorry about posting, for the first time on your forum, in this topic. But, the thing is, I would like to have a chance to play on the Legion beta.

I'm streaming and I have something like 15-20 viewers (most of them are friends ahah) but, if I was able to stream some Beta content on my channel it would probably allow me to grow up my stream and of course it will makes my friends happy!

Also, I'm a big fan of the World of Warcraft world & lore as I'm playing since Vanilla. I never have the chance to participate to an Alpha or a Beta, so here is an other reason for me to post here.

New class, Demon Hunter, is looks like to be so exciting to play according to records we can find on youtube. New spells, new apilities which are related to this class looks interesting and I'll be so happy to test it.

New PvP honor system... This is something we were waiting for a long time and we are finally able to test it. As I saw, again on youtube, this new system looks great and features related to it are also exciting!

Finally, new areas, quests, raids... Some much content to discover!!!

Despite the fact I didn't already participate to a World of Warcraft Beta and Alpha, I already play on other Alpha and Beta games. Most of them were Wow'like games (Tera, Wildstar), so I have an experience of games which are in Beta. I know how to report bugs correctly and how to describe them.

Well, I hope this comment is not too long for your bot, I hope also I could have a chance to be selected! But even if I'm not selected, I had to try ;)

Thanks in advance to the Staff!

Good luck to you all !

Love <3

The thing I am looking forward to most in legion I think is the artifacts. Its a really cool idea for some class lore as well as bring back class quest type feel.

I have played wow since open beta back in 2004, and I think the thing I have enjoyed the most was the Isle of Thunder during MOP. It was well paced, good story, good rewards and fun to do.

PS. Congrats on the 5 year mark. I have used your site since the beginning for getting wow information.

Edited by Therozy

Played rogue for 3 expacs but going back to warrior, can't wait to try out tanking again ive missed the days from classic & tbc being at the front of the action !

I'm super excited for Legion! Not only is it a new expac but the new additions like the mounts, artifacts and the new wardrobe function excite me the most. 

Finally my bank and void storage wont be so clogged up anymore!