FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peelyon

Euro 2012

Its in the stars we will beat Italy to be crushed again by Germany :) if I didnt have a secret crush on Xabi Alonso I would be cheering for France ;)

Ahhh Xabi and he scored as well Posted Image

Sorry Damien but I remain a Spanish supporter this evening Posted Image

To be fair, I haven't really cared about Euro 2012 all that much. I am an avid football fan as well as rugby fan, but when it comes to England football team I just can't seem to get myself excited about it.

+1 for us being knocked out by Germany though Posted Image

Considering the state of the English game lately, we'd do very well to get the opportunity to be beaten by Germany again. If we somehow get past Italy I am very confident the Germans will give us a 90 minute lesson in how to play as a team.

France never looked like winning unfortunately. Shame as I would love to see the Spanish team get beat once in a while.... and I wonder, just who were the last team to actually beat Spain?

Answer - just check my location Posted Image

Edited by Redcross

Oh well. Nothing to root for anymore. I guess I'll root for Icy Veins instead. I suggest you all do the same. I strongly suggest it.

Oh well. Nothing to root for anymore. I guess I'll root for Icy Veins instead. I suggest you all do the same. I strongly suggest it.

Shotgun goalie ;)

Italy deserved to go through! England too negative in the end. Quite glad as I dont think I could have watched Germany smash us 4-0 :P

England were awful at passing / giving the ball away as usual. The flags hanging from my upstairs windows are taken down already!

Spain - Portugal, who do you see winning this one?

I'm leaning towards Portugal. The main reason is that I want to see Spain lose :P

Only one team ever managed to win the Euro right after winning the World Cup and that was France. Obviously, I wish Spain wouldn't repeat this feat...

Just watched the highlights (was raiding :P)

Didnt seem to be many chances from what I saw, but Spain seemed to have the best efforts, another penalty shoot out and some more awful penalties (at least it is isnt just England)!

Im going for a Germany - Spain final. Germany to win 2-1!

Im going for a Germany - Spain final. Germany to win 2-1!

Not gonna happen.

• Like 1

I really think Italy has what it takes to beat Spain, but they need to be on top of their game. And I hope whatever happened to Balotelli isn't serious :P

Not gonna happen.

Raided again tonight, just about to watch the highlights!

Edit: Super Mario by the looks. Awesome player when he is on form! That second goal was a BEAST!

2-1 to Italy then :P Ill be supporting Italy I think, got one Italian guildy and no Spaniards so might as well!

Edited by Peelyon

Hope its an entertaining game at least. Lets hope not another repeat of the group stage match! Still gna stay with my 2-1 to Italy!

They just need 4 goals in the last 3 minutes of stoppage time to force some extra time... Don't think it's going to happen though! :D

Second half was a bit boring, but great play by Spain (loved 3the goals by Torres and Torres+Mata).

Definitely a deserved win!