FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Legendary C'Thun Ramp Druid Standard

or another beckoner of evil for a klaxi (i find myself often at less than 10/10 on C'thun). 

Guest Eagean

I used to finish under rank 5 for three seasons in a row using Fast Druid.Now with this deck im stuck between rank 17-18 for a week.This deck is the worst investment,i've spent all of my dust for nothing.

Guest Eagean

Used to reach rank 7 with Fast Druid,now i can't move past rank 17 with this deck..sad.png

Guest Linus

I run into a lot of late-games, and I tend to have a low card count in my hand (using this deck). What can I do? 

Guest Linus

I was on a long win streak with this deck, until I started losing. Badly. Could it be due to the lack of Staghelm. If so, should I craft it. Also, I feel like the deck needs a bit more late game. Would Ragnaros fit?

I too won every game and loved this deck at first (maybe because it was at lower ranks biggrin.png ) but now I see that it definetly has weaknesses.

Druid is not a control heavy class like Warrior and Priest, the hard removals are worse, Mulch versus Shield Slam or Shadow Word:Death and board clears are subpar so you can't include them in the deck and be effective.

Before, we had force of nature and savage roar to seal the game after we establish board control but now we are forced to play the value game.

Anyway, Ragnaros is a great late game pick, I would also recommend Justicar; possible replacements are Living Roots, Darnassus Aspirant, Klaxi Amber-Weaver.

Exactly. I run into the exact same problem. I'll change my deck a little.

Guest Guest

Which of the legendaries should I craft first? I have enough dust to create two.

Guest TeamAmerica

the update on the bottom of the page does not line up with the deck on the top of the page, i think you took out the aspirant and not the druid legend

I posted some stuff here, but nvm.. I found a better place to post it. Ignore!

Edited by Jesslynn

On 27/4/2016 at 5:24 PM, tobi6915 said:

-2 druid of the claw +2 crazed worshipper?  or -1 druid of the claw +1 crazed worshipper
I Think crazed worshipper is a good car to improve C'Thun

Guest John

It says you removed fandral in the notes but he's still in the decklist 

• Like 1

Guest TeK

Ran this deck up to rank 5 yesterday (on the back of two great win streaks), with around 75% win rate.

- EZ win against aggro unless you have a shit hand (so many taunts)

- Mid-range decks are the best match-up it feels, hunters and shaman having a hard time outvaluing your mid-curve minions

- Control decks are tricky, altough warrior is doable if you can bait his 2xshield slam + 2xexecute before playing C'thun

Worse match-ups in my opinion are tempo decks (mage, warrior) and renolock

I did only a few tweaks since I didn't have some cards:

- The Black Knight + Sylvanas

- Ancient of war, - Beckoner of Evil + 2xRaven Idol

Raven Idol are great to provide additional solutions, I can't tell the number of times I've been saved by an extra spel, etiher removal (mulch or naturalize against other C'thun decks) or card draw (nourrish).

Guest hujwdupe

Hello guys do ragnaros fit place of black knight? It's tech card so im not about to craft it blindly and found out i could use baron geddon or ragnaros in this deck instead of black knight. Thanks for any tips and answers.

9 hours ago, Guest hujwdupe said:

Hello guys do ragnaros fit place of black knight? It's tech card so im not about to craft it blindly and found out i could use baron geddon or ragnaros in this deck instead of black knight. Thanks for any tips and answers.

It could work as a "budget" swap, but if you don't have Ragnaros the Firelord either, just craft The Black Knight or Harrison Jones, depending on your matchups. 

The Change Log says: 

• 20 Jul. 2016: Card swaps: -1 Beckoner of Evil, -1 The Black Knight, -1 Nourish, -1 Ancient of War, + 1 Fandral Staghelm, +2 Raven Idol, +1 Twilight Elder.

But there is no Fandral Staghelm in the decklist. Ragnaros is shown.
So is the change +Fandral Staghelm or Ragnaros?

5 hours ago, Guest Voose said:

Is this deck any good right now?

It's not that good in current meta, but still viable for reaching legend. Still, I recommend you to play yogg token druid instead.

On May 1, 2016 at 9:53 PM, bimbim18 said:

because it greys out my deck. and when I click on it it says "that deck is only for wild games"

Go click on the deck in your collection then click on the hero and where the name of the deck would be and the click convert to standard

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this