FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Low Budget Ramp C'Thun Druid Standard

Guest Ian

I thought this card got nerfed. Is there not a better alternative?

Guest Marc

Any ideas for a substitution for Darnassus Aspirant? I'm also short on a copy of Living Roots...

Trying to look forward more into the future and avoid using resources acquiring TGT cards where I can tongue.png

Guest shadowdraki

used this deck a lot, honestly, i get more losses than wins with this

Beckoner of Evil is a fine sub for Aspirant. Generally if you're needing to replace cards in this deck "more Cultists" is never going to be too bad an answer.

Guest Marc

Thanks Sottle. After much careful deliberation I actually added in the Beckoner of Evil earlier today before seeing your reply. And after reading through the card swap section for the legendary version, felt comfortable leaving out 1x copies of Living Roots due to the inclusion of 1x copies of Nourish. I opened up Fandral Staghelm in my very first WotOG pack so I have that in there too. I think I did an alright job with assembly for a deck that is somewhat of a midway point between the budget and legendary version of this deck. I haven't tried the deck out yet though. Been too busy crushing it with the midrange hunter deck you posted. It's been working out really well.

Thanks again.

Guest Kestell

I don't have the 2x Ancient of War - and as a budget substitute, I used 1x Ironbark Protector and 1x North Sea Kraken. It seems to be doing OK.

Guest Guest

Actually, Bog Creeper is better substitutes.

so far for a budget deck am more than satisfied ..2 wins 1 loss to rng  .thanks sottle and obliged tfor the effort put in deck assembly and your amazing guides  

Bog Creepers should be used instead of Ancient of War and C'thun's Chosens instead of Mire Keeper.

This will make the deck much cheaper

11 hours ago, Fransoa said:

Bog Creepers should be used instead of Ancient of War and C'thun's Chosens instead of Mire Keeper.

This will make the deck much cheaper

Yes, the deck would be cheaper, but Ancient of War is incredibly strong card, and Mire Keeper can help you ramp up very easily, which allows you to play big minions sooner and that is exactly your goal. So, it would be cheaper, but would lose a lot of power.

On 1.5.2016 at 4:29 PM, Guest shadowdraki said:

used this deck a lot, honestly, i get more losses than wins with this

Yeah, same here... maybe i do something totaly wrong... but i dont have any chances with this deck...

1 hour ago, TheSerafan said:

Yeah, same here... maybe i do something totaly wrong... but i dont have any chances with this deck...

Could you please provide replays of few of your games? Video (Plays.tv is the easiest option) or log (Hearthstone deck tracker) would be the best. This way we will be hopefully able to help you.

Guest Phobos99

This is a great deck, I have benn finally able to get from level 19-18 to level 11 (and I could have definitely went higher if I had the time). I included a big game hunter and a dark knight. the thing about playing this deck is to play the draw variants of the choose 1 cards and aggresively muligan for the ramp cards (innervate, aspirant, wild growth).

On 7.6.2016 at 5:14 PM, positiv2 said:

Could you please provide replays of few of your games? Video (Plays.tv is the easiest option) or log (Hearthstone deck tracker) would be the best. This way we will be hopefully able to help you.

Good Idea, i will do this :)

Guest pizzaking517

Any replacement for Ancient of War, not much of a druid player. Maybe Bog Creeper?

10 hours ago, Guest pizzaking517 said:

Any replacement for Ancient of War, not much of a druid player. Maybe Bog Creeper?

Bog Creeper sounds fine. However, Ancient of War is very strong card, and is definitely worth the dust. I recommend crafting it sometime.

Rank 20-15  0 win 4 lose  Ah btw I'm using bog creeper x2 .If you guys want to 17-18 to 15, this deck doesnt work this way.Be sure you are 16 because it will take 1-2 hour(s) to become 20 good luck to everyone.

Edited by Telmsk

On 28. 7. 2016 at 11:28 PM, Telmsk said:

Rank 20-15  0 win 4 lose  Ah btw I'm using bog creeper x2 .If you guys want to 17-18 to 15, this deck doesnt work this way.Be sure you are 16 because it will take 1-2 hour(s) to become 20 good luck to everyone.

Could you please provide a replay of one (or more) of your games? I had no problem reaching rank 14 with this deck on NA earlier this month.

Guest Kappa 123

is spellbreaker really needed? how about 4/2 divine shield cthun guy?

1 hour ago, Guest Kappa 123 said:

is spellbreaker really needed? how about 4/2 divine shield cthun guy?

C'Thun's Chosen suffers against aggro. If you don't face aggro that much and don't need silence effect as often as you need bigger C'Thun, feel free to swap those two cards.

You need a way to deal with Sylvanas in the deck, Sylvanas absolutely tears this deck apart in a lot of situations.

14 hours ago, Sottle said:

You need a way to deal with Sylvanas in the deck, Sylvanas absolutely tears this deck apart in a lot of situations.

Work an Ironbeak Owl in? Maybe instead of the Darnassus Aspirant which is the least reliable ramp option? 

Sign in to follow this