FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aeleas

Noobynoobynoobnoob What's up with my dps? :C

if you had taken the time to read the whole post i made

I did, actually. Maybe you didn't. Let's compare the statement you just made with the one from your first post:

haste isn't as valuble after the 30-35% threshold when you have the legendary meta gem Posted Image

yellow socket: int/mastery ( int/haste or pure haste if you got meta and both RPPM BIS trinkets from ToT)

See the problem?

Just from looking at your other parses, id say your single target rotation is fine, besides keeping Fire Shock uptime 95%+ (yours is consistently ~88%), obviously lower on multitarget fights. Just your multitarget rotation needs work. Like on your Horridon kill, I see very little chain lightnings

IMO, learning when to and how to manage your multi-target abilities is probably the biggest challenge of Elemental and I still don't feel like I have a good grasp of when exactly Earthquake is a useful spell (other than chain pulling trash adds).

The biggest shortcoming I see from Elemental shamans I run into in random groups or when my guild PUGs someone is 2-3 target cleave situations. If you can hit more than one target, you should always be using CL as your filler instead of LB. You should also be applying FS to at least two targets, and if you can fit another in between all your shock cooldowns, a third FS will give you even more Lava Surge procs (this is good for fights like Council of Elders)..

Edited by Adhemar

You should also be applying FS to at least two targets, and if you can fit another in between all your shock cooldowns, a third FS will give you even more Lava Surge procs (this is good for fights like Council of Elders)..

I'm just now really learning Ele as my off-spec and I am so guilty of not paying attention to FS on multiple targets. Just grocking that it is limiting my LS procs is a real eye-opener!