FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Demonology warlock ofc, but actually i don't know if would be better to wait some guide, before spending the artifact power, maybe i'll just yolo it :P

I've been playing a Mage since I came back for MoP. And I will continue to play him, he's fun to play. Who doesn't like to conjure up some fire, arcane, or frost magic!?

My favorite NPC hands down is Illidan Stormage. He's a BEAST! Better than his brother Malfurion!

I'm planning on maining my Pandaren Monk in Legion since they seem fairly under-represented and I feel that they have a lot of depth to their gameplay. As a healer first and foremost for the last few expansions, I plan to switch it up and play either Brewmaster or Windwalker based on which one I prefer on the ptr (or, hopefully, beta!). 

I absolutely adore the Pandaren and Pandaria in general so I would love to see some familiar faces such as Lorewalker Cho, Chen Stormstout and Li-Li in my class hall! 

Best of luck to everyone who enters the giveaway! 

• Like 1

I will be playing monk probably windwalker main spec and i cant wait for lili to acompany me around broken isle's :D

At the moment undecided, but leaning towards Shaman. I always liked throwing lava and lightening at things! 

It would be cool to see Bane in the orderhall!

I will be maining either shadow priest or Demo lock however I think I will be going with shadow priest I feel like blizzard have done really well with the changes and its always interested me the class.

I will be playing a Demon Hunter in Legion. I am trying this new class because it looks like a blast to play, and I am looking to make the game feel more fresh.

I would love to see Vandel (from the Illidan novel) in my Order Hall.  I want to help him avenge his family by slaughtering as many demons as possible.

My Main since Vanilla has been a mage and I will continue to play her as my main into Legion. If I could have any mage, I would want Khadgar. His sense of humor cracks me up. You can definitely tell he's a younger guy trapped in an older body. 

I will be playing a Druid as I have since day 1! My favorite Druid NPC's are probably Malfurion (he is a beast no pun intended) or the wonderful Zen'kiki, everyone one knows that aquatic form on land is OP!

I always liked Demon Hunters, since Warcraft III with Illidan, so, having them to play on Legion is like a dream for me. And also i really like the gameplay of DHs and their damage, thats why it will be my main from here till wow ends.

My main will be a death knight because it's my favorite class and its my main since wrath of the lich king. Plus the artifact weapons for frost death knight are looking awesome!

I would love to see the lich king in our order hall but i don't see it happening smile.png

Edited by magaki7

gonna play a mage

jaina proudmoore is usually my favorite but the last 2 xpacs shes been getting out there more and more

I am going Paladin! For the Light! You get the Ashbringer enough said!. It has been my main class for 10 years and i am not giving it up now :) also you get one of the coolest class halls in the game with my favourite female char Lady Liadrin.Cant wait to go and beat the leagion back with her help :)! For the LIGHT :D