FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will be playing a Shaman, since it's been my main for a couple of expansions now and my shaman holds a special place in my heart. My favorite Shaman in the game is obviously Thrall!

• Like 1

i am going to main demon hunter tank and my favourite npc is Illidan, so i hope he will join order hall soon :) until then my favourite npc in class order is Altruis the Sufferer

I will be maining my Warrior as I have in the last 7 years, I have seen some great improvements done to the Fury spec (less RNG based rotation). It would be nice to have Garrosh back, I miss his arrogant comments.

In Legion, I plan on playing a Holy Paladin as my main. My favorite Paladin NPC would have to be a tie between Tarenar Sunstrike and Gidwin Goldbraids because they're both just the generic stereotypes of Paladins, and have a funny back and forth relationship throughout eastern plague lands. I would love to see here two having a conversation in my class order hall.

i already main a warlock but come legion i think ill be re rolling shaman. They're my favorite class so far.

as or a famous npc thrall would be nice :)

I've played a Paladin as long as I've played this game. I think it's time for a change of pace. I'm going full bandwagon with the the Demon Hunter. FOR THE HORDE!!

For my favorite npc, the only Drmon Hunter I know of is Illidan since I haven't played legion yet. But my favorite Paladin is.... *Drum Roll* ....Tirion. :( R.I.P

Edited by panic36

I'll probably main as a Demon Hunter and I REALLY REALLY HOPE ILLIDAN STORMAGE is redeemed and hangs out at the order hall.

Illy is the coolest of the Stormrages by far!

Warrior for life. Me smash!

For the class hall they should add Varok Saurfang, but sadly he is too busy being in Orgrimmar cleaving Alliance raids in two. 

Love druid for the versatility it provides, like playing 4 classes in 1.  Favorite druid would have to be the one and only original druid--Malfurion!  He embodies all that is druidism.

Always Warlocks, and I like Kanrethad, because it gave some more warlock lore in game, and the original fight was pretty fun.  Honorable mentions would be Kil'Jaeden because well he is one of the most powerful warlocks...and not really a warlock, but along the same lines as summoning minons, the lich king has always been a favorite.

My main will be a Warrior in the Legion expansion.  I feel like the class has been the most fitting for my style of play and I really enjoy the class.  Good luck to everyone who enters!

Can't wait to check out demology warlock and Resto druid. Seeing lots of changes to demo warlock so doing that one first

Paladin as ive played for a very long time.

Bolvar is one of my favourite Lore characters and would love to see him come to the Paladin class hall even being the new Lich King :P

I plan on playing either a Outlaw Rogue or Fury Warrior just because i feel they can bring alot to the table this expansion. And i've always enjoyed the name and the look of Fordragons as the NPC pick, liked that name since vanilla and thought it would be great to carry that tradition on :)

I've played Druid since the beginning so I don't see any reason to stop now. Balance/Resto as usual.

My favorite NPC is Jaina Proudmoore, but since she can't be in the druid order hall, I'll go with Malfurion. Hopefully Tyrande will make a cameo so Malfurion can tell her to hush.

I think I'll switch from mage (WoD) to Demon Hunter in Legion! Of course, I'd like to test DH first. It'd be awesome to do that in the beta test and if not there's still the prepatch! :)

Of course my favourite Demon Hunter is Illidan! Sadly... well you know what happens in the Vault of the Wardens if you've watched the DH starting experience - so it's very unlikely he'll be in the class/order hall. Still, one can dream!

Thank you guys for offering this chance to us. ^.^

After 3 years of WoW and burning out on all current characters, I'll main the Demon Hunter come Legion. Of course no demon hunter lore is complete without Illidan. Cheers!

I have been playing a Warrior since I started playing in BC. 2H weapons really make the class feel like a warrior - especially with TITANS GRIP!! Easy to identify a fury warrior on the battlefield when you see a couple of large weapons smacking you in the face!

In this expansion i'll be mainig DH , it's all about DH this expansion , I don't know if it's in the class hall , but seen Varedis would've be nice , the only sanity survivor