Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Overwatch Genji

6 posts in this topic

I'm 99.9% sure that Genji's Swift Strike reset's if he participate's in any elimination whilst it is on cooldown.  The final blow does not need to come from the Swift Strike its self.

Repost as for some reason it made half the first sentence white :(

On May 23, 2016 at 6:27 AM, Guest Random said:

I'm 99.9% sure that Genji's Swift Strike reset's if he participate's in any elimination whilst it is on cooldown.  The final blow does not need to come from the Swift Strike its self.

Repost as for some reason it made half the first sentence white :(

Hey, thanks for that. We fixed it in the guide not shortly after launching it, as someone else had also pointed it out.

It is worth noting that Genji can jump, double jump, wall climb, and then do another double jump for a total of 3 jumps without touching the ground.

On June 29, 2016 at 6:53 PM, Guest Snow said:

It is worth noting that Genji can jump, double jump, wall climb, and then do another double jump for a total of 3 jumps without touching the ground.

I think the "wall" counts as ground in that case :p

what is better todo after the close-range combo? 

for example: alt fire, melee, S.strike and then If i'm still kind of close should I just keep going with Alt fire or should I keep switching between alt fire and melee.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0