15 posts in this topic

All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.

A little bit of info about us:

We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.

We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).

Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.

What we expect from you:

- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.

- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.

- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.

- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.

- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).

- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.

- Access to Discord and a working microphone.

- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.

- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.

If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565

To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment

- 905~ ilvl
- 40+ traits.
- 6 or more mythic kills in NH.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.

Druid: Balance and Restoration.

Hunter: BM and Survival.

Monk: Mistweaver and Windwalker.

Shaman: Restoration.

Priest: Holy.

Warlock: Affli/Destro.

Any and all applications be considered.

Edited by molodirazz

a weekly bump to keep the doctors at bay, here we go! Update away!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TeemoTeemo
      Hey hunters! 

I used to play hunter back in the old days (Max level 80), and now starting with the game again. Therefore starting to gather some research before making my character (Yea thats my thing). First of all im a raider, love doing that, therefore want to master a spec there can give me a spot on the raid teams. I passionated in the spec BM for a while, but have a hard time to chose, as my research came across Survival. Survival look pretty strong at the moment, when i look at characters as Nnoggah. So i want the hear some of the more experience guys in here, how is BM doing compared to Survival, is it lacking behind or is it doing better if played right? 

Hope to hear some opinions. PS i know typical question here, but as a person i just like to get all facts gather before starting something.
      Kind regards - TeemoTeemo
    • By magegnome
      the broken isles pathfinder has two parts 
      the Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One has 5achievements 
      they are  
      1.Broken Isles Explorer complete these achievements,
      1.Explore Azsuna,
      2.Explore Highmountain,
      3.Explore Suramar,
      4.Explore Val'sharah
      5. Explore Stormheim
      2.Variety is the Spice of Life complete 100 wq's.
      3.A Glorious Campaign complete 1 class order hall campagin
      4.Loremaster of Legion complete these achievements 
      1.Azsuna Matata,
      2.Vrykul Story, Bro,
      3.Good Suramaritan,
      4.That's Val'sharah Folks! 
      5.Ain't No Mountain High Enough 
      5. Broken Isles Diplomat reach revered with
      1. Court of Farondis,
      2.Highmountain Tribe,
      3.The Nightfallen,
      4.Dreamweavers,
      5.Valarjar 
      6. The Wardens.
      the Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part Two has 3 achievements  
      1. Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One complete the first part (above),
      2.Explore Broken Shore explore the broken shore
      and the last one is Legionfall Commander reach revered with
      1. Armies of Legionfall.
      when you complete all of this you'll have flying in the broken isles.

• By Jorvalt
      So, I was just wondering out of curiosity if there was a way to change the weakauras trackers for sunfire and moonfire to be based on an absolute value of the maximum time sun/moonfire lasts for rather than being based on a percentage of how long the DoT has been active on the target. Basically, doing it the normal way, if you have Nature's Balance (which you should) then using solar wrath or lunar strike will extend the duration of sunfire/moonfire, respectively. However, basically all this does to the tracker is make it decrease slightly slower each time. For the sake of convenience I'm just going to refer to it as a bar because that's what I use. I want it so that when the DoT is at its maximum possible duration, the bar is completely full, and then decrease from there. That way, it's less confusing.
    • By Trillium
      I noticed I'm doing absolutely horrible on H guldan. I've done anywhere from 360-400k dps on him, still no kill yet either, yet on the other bosses I pretty much have no issue getting enough damage in. My ilvl is 892 and here's a list of what I have on me at the moment. I sadly do not have logs.
      http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/us/dalaran/alarycia
    • By Oleandrea
      <Supernova> , US-Mal'Ganis, is a mature adult Horde guild. We are 3/10M, 10/10H. We are recruiting players with a community-based progression mindset. Our goal is to progress through mythic content as quickly as possible and prepare for Tomb of Sargeras raiding. To accomplish this goal, we need you!
      Current classes needed :
      {Mass Casualty Team} - 3/10M - Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Central:
      Ret Pally
      Hunter
      {Waffle Stomp Team} - 10/10H - Mon/Wed 7-10pm Central:
      Balance Druid
      Hunter
      Ret Pally
      SPriest
      Rogue
      Check our website for details: teamsupernova.enjin.com
      Battle.net Contact Info: Oleandrea#1975
      What You Can Expect
      ► All Supernova raiders can expect fair distribution of loot and equal opportunity to raid.
      ► We will never ask anything of you that we wouldn't ask of any of our other members.
      ► You can expect a full duration trial period lasting anywhere from 3-6 weeks.
      ► Lastly, you can expect a group of dedicated, like minded players that are willing to go the extra mile for you to push content and develop our community.
      ► We are willing to consider cross-realm trials as well for non-mythic runs.
      General Information
      Players with strong Tank/Heals off-specs that can switch based on guild need are a plus, as are those that can equally play different dps specs.
      We have a laid back atmosphere & attitude and expect our members to have the same mindset. While we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves, we maximize our raid time and expect members to focus. We expect our members to perform well and theory-craft on their class in order to optimize their performance.
      And, of course, we welcome any players to join our community. Our guild regularly runs Mythic+, Kara, etc., which are open to all guild members whether they are on the raid team or not.
      So if you're looking for the type of guild you remember back in the earlier days of WoW - where the guild is a community, not just a place to park your toons and run stuff by yourself all the time - contact us.
      Best of Luck -
      TeamSupernova