Damien

Yogg Midrange Druid Karazhan Standard

5 posts in this topic

Was lucky enough to get a fandral from a pack after getting 12 wins in arena so decided to give this deck a spin.

By far the most fun druid deck I've played since I picked up Hearthstone. Also Yogg is a borderline broken card.

Edited by batanete
1 person likes this

It is not consistent for me, but damn it's fun to play!

Hope to have more Legacy standard decks, because I do not want to save gold to buy adventure mode for my alt account :)

9 hours ago, asherpen said:

Hope to have more Legacy standard decks, because I do not want to save gold to buy adventure mode for my alt account :)

These often won't change due to the fact that they require a card set release, rather than an adventure release. Perhaps post-Gadgetzan we'll see a card set release next.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor