Damien

Guardian Druid 7.1.5

124 posts in this topic

The talents recommended could use a little further clarification and discussion.  

In a single target fight, properly timing Bristling Fur and SotF will generate more rage over the course of the fight.  In multi Target fights, Galactic Guardian and Blood Frenzy will generate more rage.

The Tier 5 talents are not very good described. Galactic Guardian gives you 15 rage when you use moonfire after it triggers. from a mathematic standpoint Galactic Guardian is nearly twice as good as Soul of the Forest without even considering the that it can trigger on every damaging event! Also it does more damage than soul of the forest, It should be described as the best talent in this tier with Guardian of Elune being the best for burst and soul of the forest being behind.

It may be useful to consider that Crit also directly increases our Dodge, which should slightly increase its value.

18 hours ago, Guest Raamak said:

The talents recommended could use a little further clarification and discussion.  

In a single target fight, properly timing Bristling Fur and SotF will generate more rage over the course of the fight.  In multi Target fights, Galactic Guardian and Blood Frenzy will generate more rage.

14 hours ago, Guest Atreyou said:

The Tier 5 talents are not very good described. Galactic Guardian gives you 15 rage when you use moonfire after it triggers. from a mathematic standpoint Galactic Guardian is nearly twice as good as Soul of the Forest without even considering the that it can trigger on every damaging event! Also it does more damage than soul of the forest, It should be described as the best talent in this tier with Guardian of Elune being the best for burst and soul of the forest being behind.

Thank you both. We pushed a rather large update through last night that I think addressed these (and other) issues. Hopefully.

10 hours ago, Guest Rrah said:

It may be useful to consider that Crit also directly increases our Dodge, which should slightly increase its value.

Thank you, I'll be adding this mention.

hi thinkin ov rerollin gardian druid in legion do u have any tips or can u help me with a guide ? 

1 hour ago, dranet said:

hi thinkin ov rerollin gardian druid in legion do u have any tips or can u help me with a guide ? 

Personally, I would recommend the guide at this link. It's very good, at least in my opinion. 

Not convinced by your reasons for taking resto affinity over feral (but always open to the possibility that I'm the one who's wrong).

The passive from resto is a 3% heal every 5 seconds. In raids where you might have downtime, you can shift out of bear form and cast Swiftmend. I haven't played the test servers, but seem to recall Blizz saying they were working on minimizing tank downtime.

Feral, on the other hand, gives an always convenient 15% movement buff AND 35% faster energy regeneration.

At the very least this sounds like a viable option, while you make it sound one-sided.

Though it sort of obvious, but I would suggest adding a brief note about Guardian of Elune talent: its important to track the buff and make sure not to override it using Mangle unless you pooling rage for a specific event as it reduces value of the talent / AM uptime.

Not convinced by your reasons for taking resto affinity over feral (but always open to the possibility that I'm the one who's wrong).

The passive from resto is a 3% heal every 5 seconds. In raids where you might have downtime, you can shift out of bear form and cast Swiftmend. I haven't played the test servers, but seem to recall Blizz saying they were working on minimizing tank downtime.

Feral, on the other hand, gives an always convenient 15% movement buff AND 35% faster energy regeneration.

At the very least this sounds like a viable option, while you make it sound one-sided.

Good thoughts!
Since you already have really good mobility with Dash, Stampeding Roar and Displacer Beast/Wild Charge (If you chose one of them) I wouldn't say that the 15% movement speed increase is needed.
I'd recommend going for Balance Affinity if you feel that the passive healing aint beneficial.

5 yards increased range on all your spells should be prioritized over 15% movement speed in most scenarios.
Since you will be sitting in Bearform almost all the time (Might be a few fights where its not needed) the 35% energy regeneration is not going to benefit you alot.

Though it sort of obvious, but I would suggest adding a brief note about Guardian of Elune talent: its important to track the buff and make sure not to override it using Mangle unless you pooling rage for a specific event as it reduces value of the talent / AM uptime.

I'll describe this talent more briefly, thanks for letting me know!

Cheers,
Naowh

Edited by Naowh

Hi. I would see if anyone could give advice. I'm really struggling to keep aggro with this spec!  Any suggestions would greatly help 

Hi. I would see if anyone could give advice. I'm really struggling to keep aggro with this spec!  Any suggestions would greatly help 

Hi FuzzyFace5,

I noticed this yesterday aswell during our mainraid, both on my monk and druid. 
The TPS (threat per second) is pretty unbalanced right now, since your Artifact plays a big role.

I guess we sadly have to wait for Legion..
Although, Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc is great for threat. Just make sure to spam mangle and use Growl to build as much as you can while its active.

Cheers,
Naowh

1 person likes this

I do not understand the recommendation to ever use Maul. Ever. Maul does not trigger Gore, and it does less damage than Swipe. A rage dump is not a justifiable excuse for the damage loss/missed Gore proc.

I do not understand the recommendation to ever use Maul. Ever. Maul does not trigger Gore, and it does less damage than Swipe. A rage dump is not a justifiable excuse for the damage loss/missed Gore proc.

Hi archlael.

Maul should only be used when sitting on full Rage and your AM (Active Mitigaion) aint needed, for example when you're not actively tanking.
Maul is not on the GCD (Global Cooldown) and that is why you should use it to dump excessive Rage. Swipe is on the GCD however, and that is why it should only be used as a filler when your other abilities are on cooldown.

Cheers,
Naowh

On July 22, 2016 at 7:42 AM, Naowh said:

Hi FuzzyFace5,

I noticed this yesterday aswell during our mainraid, both on my monk and druid. 
The TPS (threat per second) is pretty unbalanced right now, since your Artifact plays a big role.

I guess we sadly have to wait for Legion..
Although, Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc is great for threat. Just make sure to spam mangle and use Growl to build as much as you can while its active.

Cheers,
Naowh

I am so glad to hear you say this. I play with a DK co-tank and did with a pally co-tank as well. Both are better geared than me, but it wasn't too dramatic. Prior to the patch I had no trouble holding aggro. After the patch I literally could not hold AE aggro in any situation. They had to tank everything or just auto attack. Even in single target situations I would commonly have to taunt back. It was extremely discouraging / worrying to me. 

Has anyone tanked as a guardian in a raid in Legion beta? I love my bear but I cannot go through the expansion like this. 

I am so glad to hear you say this. I play with a DK co-tank and did with a pally co-tank as well. Both are better geared than me, but it wasn't too dramatic. Prior to the patch I had no trouble holding aggro. After the patch I literally could not hold AE aggro in any situation. They had to tank everything or just auto attack. Even in single target situations I would commonly have to taunt back. It was extremely discouraging / worrying to me. 

Has anyone tanked as a guardian in a raid in Legion beta? I love my bear but I cannot go through the expansion like this. 

Hi Ebonhorn,
Yeah I had to use my taunt button frequently last raid, I feel you..

I've been playing BrM / Guardian / Blood DK in Legion raids so far, and I havn't noticed anything special when it comes to threat.
Aritfact weapons plus all traits are going to play a big role for Legion so it's hard to say much right now, but atleast it's looking way better!

Cheers,
Naowh

On 7/21/2016 at 2:12 AM, Arrawnn said:

Resto Affinity isn't that good, also it doesn't heal for 3% in Bear Form, in Bear Form it only heals for 1.5%. But out of bear form it heals for 3%. Bear form has a passive effect that reduces its effect by 50%, as can be seen on wowhead as well as in game by doing the math on the amount it heals you for in bear form.

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, Guest Super Bear said:

Resto Affinity isn't that good, also it doesn't heal for 3% in Bear Form, in Bear Form it only heals for 1.5%. But out of bear form it heals for 3%. Bear form has a passive effect that reduces its effect by 50%, as can be seen on wowhead as well as in game by doing the math on the amount it heals you for in bear form.

Really not convinced that any of the talents on that tier are must-haves. Extra range on Thrash and Swipe is ok, but most mobs come to us anyway and it's not hard to dance around thrashing to bring them all in. My bear is around 718 atm, with 850k health, and resto is giving him 12k heals every 5 seconds. And then there's feral with its 15% movement buff, which can be handy on Mannoroth or for any fight where you're running stuff out of group more frequently than roar comes off CD.

I've been spec'ing feral mostly as a QoL choice. It's just nice being a wee bit faster all the time.

I strongly disagree with the tier 3 talent choices. Feral affinity is by FAR the best and really only good choice in this tier. If you are running 5 mans then balance could come into play for when a dps accidentally aggros another mob but other than that the extra range is kind of pointless and the heal from resto is just bad. Feral affinity is currently offering ~30% dps increase which is HUGE. However, the playstyle completely changes with it. You guys should add that feral is the top choice and give a in dept guide over how to bearcat.

On 7/24/2016 at 1:23 AM, Guest Super Bear said:

If this isn't a bug, this is pretty stupid overall.  

3% is already borderline not competitive.  

Also, I just tested it and it is 1.5% whether you are in Bear Form or not, just by being in Guardian spec.  I tested in Caster, Bear, and Cat, still 1.5% in all of them.  

No tooltip anywhere in-game lists a reduction in the effect and every tooltip for Ysera's Gift says 3% while in Guardian spec, regardless of form.

On 30.7.2016 at 3:08 AM, Guest Phyraan said:

I strongly disagree with the tier 3 talent choices. Feral affinity is by FAR the best and really only good choice in this tier. If you are running 5 mans then balance could come into play for when a dps accidentally aggros another mob but other than that the extra range is kind of pointless and the heal from resto is just bad. Feral affinity is currently offering ~30% dps increase which is HUGE. However, the playstyle completely changes with it. You guys should add that feral is the top choice and give a in dept guide over how to bearcat.

How does movement speed increase your damage? Or are you talking about the few encounters were you can leave bear for like 5-10 seconds? Either way 30% more dps sound like you made something up.

I've just started with this build, and my buttons for Ironfur and Frenzied Regeneration are grayed out and never pop. Am I doing something wrong? Is it bugged? Should I petition it? I've been reading and some guides say that Ironfur isn't in the game currently?

Thanks for any help! I usually run a BrM or DK tank, so this is all new to me.

I'm a tad confused about Mastery/Haste as our stat priority when Crit/Mastery is what is on our artifact...

I have a question for the artifact, even if it's not in this guide yet. Which golden trait should we pick first as guardian ?

I've just started with this build, and my buttons for Ironfur and Frenzied Regeneration are grayed out and never pop. Am I doing something wrong? Is it bugged? Should I petition it? I've been reading and some guides say that Ironfur isn't in the game currently?

Thanks for any help! I usually run a BrM or DK tank, so this is all new to me.

Both Ironfur and Frenzied Regeneration requires Rage as a resource.
Both spells are in the game currently, so it seems like a bug to me since I havn't had any problems with this myself.

Try sending a ticket to blizzard!

Cheers,
Naowh

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stein
      Quick info:
      Guild name: Disorganized Faction: Alliance Realm EU: Ravencrest Progression: EM 7/7M, Tov 3/3HC, NH 3/10M Raid times: Wed & Sun, 20:00-23:00 (server time) Openings: DPS melee & range Website: http://do-guild.enjin.com (also holds our application form)  
      Disorganized is a mythic raiding guild on Ravencrest, alliance. The guild was founded by five real life friends going into Legion, with the clear goal of overcoming mythic content while relevant on a 2 raid/week basis. We have played since vanilla, most of us clearing all of the content while it was current and achieving titles such as 'Immortal', 'Hand of A'dal', 'Hellscream's Downfall' etc.

Given the nature of the guilds leadership being real life friends, it is safe to say that we have a very stable guild management. Beyond the officers we have added several players from our past raiding to the roster. So a great deal of the core have known each other and raided together for many years.

We have established a strong core in the guild by now, but are still building our roster:

DPS: 
      Melee
      Warrior Rogue Retribution Paladin Demon Hunter Windwalker Monk Range
      Warlock Balance Druid Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Hunter Mage Healer: 
      Mistweaver Monk Restoration Shaman
      Our progression so far is:

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 M
      Trial of Valor: 3/3 HC*
      Nighthold : 3/10 M
      * As we had to first build up our numbers in Legion before we could start mythic progression we have not had any pulls in ToV mythic simply because of time constraints which is why this sits idle at 3/3 HC for the time being.

Raid time:
      We raid Wednesday and Sunday at 20:00 - 23:00 server time, with possible extension of 20ish minutes if close to an important kill.

What can you expect from us?
      Stable and a friendly guild, who takes progression serious while having fun. Outside of raids we have an active player base, that are participating in various activities such as Mythic+ runs, occasional alt/social raids (that are optional of course).
      What do we expect from you?
      Be prepared for raids; meet up in time, reading up on tactics, and have proper consumables. Knowlegde of your class, and the skills to perform to the best of your ability. 

Make sure to visit our guild website, which also holds our application form at: http://do-guild.enjin.com

For more information feel free to contact one of our Co-GMs - Elessi (Hawkins#2424) or Kanyeah (Riggs#2962), or Recruitment Officer Steingalen (Ols#2328).
    • By Stan

Broken Shore buildings grant several variable perks. Initially, we thought Blizzard was replacing them and tried experimenting with bonuses in every 7.2 PTR Build, but instead, they are supposed to change periodically.
      We wrote multiple posts about Broken Shore advancement (see Sources below) and based on information gathered from previous articles, we're writing an update on the buildings.
      We found out every building has three permanent perks, accessible when a building is unlocked and four variable perks.
      At the moment, you need to contribute 100 Legionfall War Supplies for advancement. The contribution reward is Legionfall Recompense that contains Gold, Nethershards and also Dauntless tokens (maybe there's even more loot associated with it, with a lower drop chance we haven't seen yet). Prices are subject to change before 7.2 goes live.
      Mage Tower
      When unlocked, you gain the Fel Treasures perk.
      Completing construction of the Mage Tower provides you with access to:
      Artifact Challenges The Council of Six provide access to a series of unique challenges, allowing worthy heroes to test their might and skill. (You'll be able to unlock the new Artifact appearance when Mage Tower's active). Veiled Wyrmtongue Chests The power of the Mage Tower pulses across the Broken Shore, revealing the lucrative Veiled Wyrmtongue Chests. Portal Network The Kirin Tor provide access to portals which can be used to move quickly around the Broken Isles. Variable Perks
      Knowledgeable - When you loot an item which grants Artifact Power in a Raid or Dungeon, there's a chance you will receive a bonus Artifact Power token. Light As a Feather - You are able to waterwalk while mounted. Power Overwhelming - Completing World Quests has a chance to grant an extra Artifact Power token. Reputable - Increase reputation gains with the Armies of Legionfall by 30%. Command Center
      When unlocked, you gain the Forces of the Order perk.
      Completing construction of the Command Center provides you with access to:
      Cathedral World Quests With command established, efforts can be focused on assaulting the Cathedral of Eternal Night. Legionfall Reinforcements Commanders of Legionfall are provided with additional support throughout the Broken Isles. Challenge Mission Send worthy champions on a challenging but lucrative mission deep into the heart of the Broken Shore. Variable Perks
      Heavily Augmented - Completing World Quests has a chance to grant you a Defiled Augment Rune. War Effort - Chance when earning Legionfall War Supplies to get bonus Legionfall War Supplies. Well Prepared - Increases all primary stats by 10% while in less challenging areas of the Broken Shore. Worthy Champions - Focus our efforts to provide you with a piece of Legendary Follower Equipment. Nether Disruptor
      When unlocked, you gain the Epic Hunter perk.
      Completing construction of the Nether Disruptor provides you with access to:
      World Bosses The energy from the Nether Disruptor draws the most powerful enemies to the Broken Shore. Unstable Nether Portals The Nether Disruptor's activation causes Unstable Nether Portals to appear across the Broken Shore. Activate them to summon dangerous foes. Armorcrafter Commendations Artisans of the highest level will receive commendations for their efforts, allowing them to craft the most Legendary of items. Variable Perks
      Fate Smiles Upon You - If you fail your bonus roll on the Broken Isles, there is a chance you will have your Seal of Broken Fate refunded. Netherstorm - Chance when earning Nethershards to get bonus Nethershards. Reinforced Reins - Allows you to interact with objects while mounted. Seal Your Fate - Each day the Nether Disruptor is active, you can return to the Broken Shore to complete a quest that grants you a free Seal of Broken Fate. (Source 1, Source 2, Source 3)
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Zombie Bears build for Witch Doctors.
    • By Stan

We're taking a look at Sisters of the Moon, the fourth boss in the Tomb of Sargeras raid and the first boss of the Wailing Halls wing.
      During the Sisters of the Moon encounter, you'll be fighting Huntress Kasparian, Captain Yathae Moonstrike, Priestess Lunaspyre and Moontalon.
      Did you know?
      Formerly, Huntress Kasparian was named Huntress Naisha.
      Sisters of the Moon
      The Sisters of the Moon served as wardens for the temple long before the avatar of Sargeras was buried beneath it. Even in death, the sisters maintained their vigil, but over the milennia something twisted their ability to distinguish friend from foe. Their madness slowly consumed them, and now any who enter their sacred chambers are put to death.
      Overview
      The Sisters of the Moon are trapped in a fading incorporal state, bound together and sharing health. Between them they maintain only enough power to sustain the physical form of one of them at a time. 
      Huntress Kasparian initiates the fight, followed by Captain Yathae Moonstrike at 70% health remaining, and then followed by Priestess Lunaspyre at 40% health remaining.
      The floor of the Font of Elune is a projected moon that changes through the moon phases. At Full Moon and New Moon the Font of Elune empowers the incorporeal Sisters of the Moon to use Glaive Storm, Incorporeal Shot, and Embrace of the Eclipse.
       In Mythic difficulty, Astral Purge inflicts raid wide damage when players move to a different side of the moon.
       Damage Dealers
      If targetted by Rapid Shot move to light side of the moon to clear stacks of Umbra Suffusion. If affected by Moon Burn move to the other side of the moon to trigger Astral Purge. Defeat the Moontalon before Deathly Screech becomes lethal. If Umbra Suffusion or Lunar Suffusion stacks get to high, move to the other side of the moon to clear them.  Healers
      If targetted by Rapid Shot move to light side of the moon to clear stacks of Umbra Suffusion. If affected by Moon Burn move to the other side of the moon to trigger Astral Purge. If Umbra Suffusion or Lunar Suffusion stacks get to high, move to the other side of the moon to clear them.  Tanks
      Position to allow Moon Glaive to hit 3 players to decrease overall tank damage. If affected by Discorporate move to the other side of the moon to trigger Astral Purge. Avoid taking too many stacks of Lunar Fire. If Umbra Suffusion or Lunar Suffusion stacks get to high, move to the other side of the moon to clear them. Abilities
       Font of Elune - The floor of the font continually changes through the phases of the moon. Standing on the light side of the moon will stack Lunar Suffusion every 3 sec, while standing on the dark side of the moon will stack Umbra Suffusion every 3 sec. Switching from one side of the moon to the other clears all stacks of suffusion and triggers Astral Purge. Lunar Suffusion - Increases Arcane damage taken by 5%. Umbra Suffusion - Increases Shadow damage taken by 5%. Astral Purge - Astral energy erupts from the target inflicting 427,500 Spellshadow damage.  In Mythic difficulty, Astral Purge inflicts 200,000 Spellshadow damage to all allies. Stage One: The Huntress
      Huntress Kasparian Twilight Glaive - Throws a glaive at a target, inflicting 1,075,000 Shadow damage to anyone it hits before returning to the caster.  Moon Glaive - Throws a glaive that bounces between up to 3 targets, inflicting 6,247,500 Physical damage total. The first target hit has Discorporate applied to them, decreasing all healing and absorbtion taken by 75% for 30 sec. Triggering Astral Purge will remove Discorporate. Captain Yathae Moonstrike  Incorporeal Shot - Captain Yathae Moonstrike aims a Incorporeal Shot at her target, inflicting 7,140,000 Shadow damage to the target after 6 sec. Players can move between her and her target, disrupting her aim and causing the damage inflicted to be split among all intercepting players and the target. Twilight Volley - Shadow arrows rain from the sky, inflicting 429,000 Shadow damage every 1.5 sec. Shadow Shot - Fires an arrow inflicting 428,500 Shadow damage. Priestess Lunaspyre  Embrace of the Eclipse - Priestess Lunaspyre shields an ally for 12 sec, absorbing 30,000,000 damage while also warding her enemies for 12 sec, absorbing 1,000,000 points of healing. If the shield expires, it inflicts the remaining absorption as Arcane damage to all enemies within 70 yds of the shield. Any ward that expires inflicts its remaining healing absorption as Shadow damage to all enemies within 8 yds of the ward. Moon Burn - Burns enemies with lunar energy, inflicting 429,000 Arcane damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. Triggering Astral Purge will remove Moon Burn. Lunar Strike - Summons lunar energy inflicting 428,500 Arcane damage Stage Two: Bow of the Night
      Captain Yathae Moonstrike  Call Moontalon - Captain Yathae Moonstrike calls Moontalon to fight at her side.  Moontalon  Deathly Screech - At low health Moontalon begins screeching, inflicting 286,000 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies. This damage increases by 25% every time it is cast. Twilight Volley - Shadow arrows rain from the sky, inflicting 429,000 Shadow damage every 1.5 sec. Rapid Shot - Captain Yathae Moonstrike focuses fire on a target, inflicting 357,000 Shadow damage every 0.5 sec for 5 sec. Priestess Lunaspyre  Embrace of the Eclipse - Priestess Lunaspyre shields an ally for 12 sec, absorbing 30,000,000 damage while also warding her enemies for 12 sec, absorbing 1,000,000 points of healing. If the shield expires, it inflicts the remaining absorption as Arcane damage to all enemies within 70 yds of the shield. Any ward that expires inflicts its remaining healing absorption as Shadow damage to all enemies within 8 yds of the ward. Moon Burn - Burns enemies with lunar energy, inflicting 429,000 Arcane damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. Triggering Astral Purge will remove Moon Burn. Lunar Strike - Summons lunar energy inflicting 428,500 Arcane damage Huntress Kasparian  Glaive Storm - Throws a glaive that shatters into multiple glaives, each inflicting 643,000 Arcane damage to everyone hit. Twilight Glaive - Throws a glaive at a target, inflicting 1,075,000 Shadow damage to anyone it hits before returning to the caster. Spectral Glaive - Throws a spectral glaive that bounces between up to 3 targets, inflicting 357,000 Spellshadow damage. Stage Three: Wrath of Elune
      Priestess Lunaspyre Lunar Beacon - Marks an enemy with Lunar energy, inflicting 500,000 every 1 sec for 6 sec. When Lunar Beacon expires the target's location will be bombarded by a Lunar Barrage every 1 sec for 4 sec. Each Lunar Barrage inflicts 500,000 Arcane damage every 500,000 and Silences while in the barrage area. Moon Burn - Burns enemies with lunar energy, inflicting 429,000 Arcane damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. Triggering Astral Purge will remove Moon Burn.  Lunar Fire - Burns the target, inflicting 357,000 Arcane damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. Huntress Kasparian  Glaive Storm - Throws a glaive that shatters into multiple glaives, each inflicting 643,000 Arcane damage to everyone hit. Twilight Glaive - Throws a glaive at a target, inflicting 1,075,000 Shadow damage to anyone it hits before returning to the caster. Spectral Glaive - Throws a spectral glaive that bounces between up to 3 targets, inflicting 357,000 Spellshadow damage. Captain Yathae Moonstrike  Incorporeal Shot - Captain Yathae Moonstrike aims a Incorporeal Shot at her target, inflicting 7,140,000 Shadow damage to the target after 6 sec. Players can move between her and her target, disrupting her aim and causing the damage inflicted to be split among all intercepting players and the target. Twilight Volley - Shadow arrows rain from the sky, inflicting 429,000 Shadow damage every 1.5 sec. Shadow Shot - Fires an arrow inflicting 428,500 Shadow damage. Loot Tables
      Blessing of the White Lady Cuirass of Blinding Dawn Chalice of Moonlight Chiseled Starlight Dusk-Crusher Handguards Ferocity of the Devout Lunar-Wrath Headgear Mantle of Waning Radiance Moonfire Stranglers Moontalon's Feather Mote of Astral Suffusion Shoulderpads of Whispering Twilight Slippers of Enduring Vigilance Tarnished Sentinel Medallion Umbral Moonglaives Waistguard of Interminable Unity Yathae's Thumb Ring Sisters of the Moon - Raid Finder Difficulty
    • By Miitthy
      Hello!
      I'm a fury warrior who seems to be struggling to get the right damage output that from looking at logs i should be getting, hitting a maximum of 21% Pars.
      Just put on my 4 slot and 1 legendary to see if this will help, which has dropped my Haste to 27%, no BIS trinkets. I have the crit ring, Secret (Gutted), Shoulders and wrists, i have chosen the wrists and lost the shoulders for tier.

Link to Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Miithy/simple
      Link to Latest Logs (Before Putting on 4 slot) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KhcPJTR2kqBgAmFY#fight=5&type=damage-done&graphperf=1&source=8&view=timeline (Tich)
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KhcPJTR2kqBgAmFY#fight=11&type=damage-done&graphperf=1&source=8&view=timeline (Bot)

Any help would be great, i'm constantly using SimC, and using the rotation that has been drilled into me from guides. Average DPS is 440k -520k.

Cheers for reading,