FORUMS
Damien

Marksmanship Hunter 7.3

23 hours ago, Guest vixelia said:

so pawn says mastery gems, you say agility/mastery gems, ask mr robot says crit gems.....???? i CANNOT afford to be wrong. These are very expensive. pls help

1 agility, rest mastery. 

17 hours ago, Guest kittybleu said:

On another note: happy to see BiS list up :) I should have been more patient- just a question- quick shot relics aren't worth taking anymore? (Does it change at all if you prefer the more mobile piercing shot playstyle?)

Thanks for helping out with the A/C question :) As for the relics, Quick Shot is super difficult to work with when writing the guides, namely because it's impossible to sim for item level comparisons. Fights aren't exactly the same in duration, so there are fights where it will be completely useless, others where it gives a full additional use of TS. 

Be very, very careful when choosing these relics due to this.

Does anyone can tell me what's the meaning of "A/C 915" in the "Tier 20 - Tomb of Sargeras Mythic Gear - Single-Target Spec Comparison"? Is it means the best trinkets now which are convergence of fates and unstable arcanocrystal? and it should be 915 above otherwise it is not worth using it? And what's the meaning of "Exodia-Cof" in the survival spec (nethermost of the comparison)?

1 hour ago, Azrael said:

Does anyone can tell me what's the meaning of "A/C 915" in the "Tier 20 - Tomb of Sargeras Mythic Gear - Single-Target Spec Comparison"? Is it means the best trinkets now which are convergence of fates and unstable arcanocrystal? and it should be 915 above otherwise it is not worth using it? And what's the meaning of "Exodia-Cof" in the survival spec (nethermost of the comparison)?

Read the comments above - it means the set from Arcway / Court of Stars at 915 ilvl.

No idea on the 'Exodia-CoF' though.

5 hours ago, Chass57 said:

someone can tell me the stats for hunter MM for the 7.2.5  please ? 

% mastery

% crit

%haste 

There are no specific stat cutoffs for MM hunter and there haven't been for a very long time. It's done based on stat weights - raidbots is a quick easy way to figure out your stat weight from your character's armoury - this will let you put it into the Pawn addon to determine the value of an item as an upgrade.

Guest pewpewpew

Is there a reason that the crit darkmoon deck is excluded from the new simulations, or was it just an oversight?

On 2017/6/20 at 4:14 PM, Luthixx said:

Read the comments above - it means the set from Arcway / Court of Stars at 915 ilvl.

No idea on the 'Exodia-CoF' though.

Thank you very much. The "Exodia-CoF" perhaps means any other legendaries. I think.

I think I have found an undocumented change !

Last night I was raiding and praying for those T20 drops and I have seen that there is a buff to MM 4P, it reduces 8% cast time and reduce the focus cost by 8% too.

EDIT: Nevermind I'm blind lol.

Edited by Eukray

Guest Huntsman Blake

( Pawn: v1: "Azor-MM": Class=Hunter, Spec=Marksmanship, Agility=19.69, Ap=18.70, CritRating=29.31, HasteRating=28.55, MasteryRating=32.77, Versatility=23.92, Dps=58.11 )

Guest dsfff

" Updated trinket simulation as some trinkets - Tarnished Sentinel Medallion most notably - received tuning changes. " what does it mean? did sentinel get some stealth nerf?

1 hour ago, Guest dsfff said:

" Updated trinket simulation as some trinkets - Tarnished Sentinel Medallion most notably - received tuning changes. " what does it mean? did sentinel get some stealth nerf?

It got nerfed by 15%.

Guest dsfff

really? didnt see any blue post about it can You link it?

19 hours ago, Guest dsfff said:

really? didnt see any blue post about it can You link it?

Stealth nerf; Azor posted about it in hunter discord and has been updated in simulations page.

8 minutes ago, Guest Metallo said:

Could anyone tell me what mean A/C915?

Arcway / Court of Stars set - Shoulders & Bracers.

Guest Metallo
6 minutes ago, Luthixx said:

Arcway / Court of Stars set - Shoulders & Bracers.

Now i understand,i should have know it,thx the fast repply

Guest Question simucraft

Hello guy,

Take you so much for your guide that I learn all the time to be a better MMS hunter.

I have a question:

On a simucraft it told me that I should make

869 618 DPS
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/8ox6VjQjPqWLPPkG9Wnbrt

On a single target.
I tried on fake boss in the hall of hunters, but I am only at 738k, stricly respecting the rotation you gave.
Can U guy have an idea of what I do wrong ?

Thank very much

On 01/07/2017 at 2:58 PM, Guest Question simucraft said:

Can U guy have an idea of what I do wrong ?

It's pretty much impossible to answer this without more information - we need a log of your testing, how long was it for, was there any chance for cleave, did you test for as long as the sim, did you use flask and food, did you use them in the sim, etc.

why using the suramar feast?

Given the MM-recommended stat weights the 375 food results in more points, doesn´t it?

500*1 vs 375*1.66=623 (stats normalized)

Edited by Bumbum

4 hours ago, Bumbum said:

why using the suramar feast?

Given the MM-recommended stat weights the 375 food results in more points, doesn´t it?

500*1 vs 375*1.66=623 (stats normalized)

Yes, you should use the Mastery food if the weight is high enough to make it worth more. 

Guest John

Sorry if this sounds a bit dumb but I have to know :p

Since the new rise of raidbots, would you say it is better or about the same as Simcraft? I've been using Simcraft for so long now with the addon ingame, I would have some difficulty to part with it if it turns out RB is more accurate, any stance on this? Sorry for the silly question I just wanna know if it is worth switching or if it doesn't matter at all.

Kind regards

- John

On 8/4/2017 at 5:58 AM, Guest John said:

Sorry if this sounds a bit dumb but I have to know :p

Since the new rise of raidbots, would you say it is better or about the same as Simcraft? I've been using Simcraft for so long now with the addon ingame, I would have some difficulty to part with it if it turns out RB is more accurate, any stance on this? Sorry for the silly question I just wanna know if it is worth switching or if it doesn't matter at all.

Kind regards

- John

Raidbots is essentially a browser-based simcraft. It uses the same platform it's just 100x easier and faster (well, if you want it to be as fast as it can be you have to pay for it, but still good without it).

You can still use simcraft, but raidbots will be a lot quicker.

On 8/5/2017 at 9:50 AM, Luthixx said:

Raidbots is essentially a browser-based simcraft. It uses the same platform it's just 100x easier and faster (well, if you want it to be as fast as it can be you have to pay for it, but still good without it).

You can still use simcraft, but raidbots will be a lot quicker.

The biggest thing also to remember is that it is entirely focused on allowing "normal" players to sim, basically. It's not going to be used by theorycrafters to sim hundreds of talent combinations, but it's perfect for players to check quick stat weights.

Guest Pupperdoggo

Interestingly enough, I'm getting haste as a recommended stat above crit. This sort of defies logic in my head (and judging by what other hunters are doing, it would defy theirs too). As mentioned in the guide, there's a haste softcap that CAN be chased but doesn't really bring much benefit. Having too much also throws my timings with AiS and the vuln window. My only assumption is that haste is being weighed more heavily due to lock n loads value with the T20 set bonuses. The weights I'm getting are below.

( Pawn: v1: "pupperdoggo - Marksmanship (Raidbots)": Class=Hunter, Spec=Marksmanship, Agility=20.43, CritRating=27.92, HasteRating=30.17, MasteryRating=31.15, Versatility=26.04 )

To what extent should I pay attention to this? I know what the sims are telling me to do, but everything else in me Is telling me that crit is simply more important than haste, period.

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/argent-dawn/Pupperdoggo

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/pupperdoggo

Secondly, to what extent is Ullr's worth running without CoF or the NH 2-set? And what's the best way to itemize without these?

Thanks in advance