134 posts in this topic
Your content will need to be approved by a moderator
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
If you are swedish, looking to raid 2-3 days a week, looking for a very social, fun but still competitive mythic guild, then look no further, we are the guild for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
Wednesday Optional Hc clear: 19-When we are done
We never extend beyond these raiding hours.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 8/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking to extend our roster with 2-3 players and are looking for the following classes:
We don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We don't expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
As for which classes we are looking for we are quite flexible at the moment as we currently have a good class balance already so we are mainly interested in you as a player rather than your class/specc. With that said we do specifically want a resto shaman and a rogue a bit more than anything else.
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 4/9M - www.unhuman.ca
Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
- [Raid] Starlight Bros ToS:4/9M NH:10/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 3soirs+1optional Lundi, Mardi, Mercredi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10h30pm (EST)
- [Raid] Stasis ToS:3/9M NH:9/10M ToV:3/3H EN:7/7M 2soirs+1optional Mardi, Mercredi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)
- [Raid] Unhuman ToS:8/9H NH:6/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 2soir Mardi et Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm (EST)
- [Raid] Casual as Fuck ToS:3/9H, NH:10/10H ToV:3/3N EN:7/7H 1soir Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm (EST)
- [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1soir Jeudi des 8hpm (EST)
- [PvP] Bientot un 2ieme groupes, nous sommes presentement 22 joueurs
- Plus de 430 accounts
Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
Pour toutes questions...
- Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
- Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
We're doing overviews of all Tier 21 sets and their set bonuses and it's time for Death Knights.
Tier 21 Sets will drop in Antorus, the Burning Throne raid that will not open immediately when Patch 7.3 goes live. Please note that this is a work-in-progress preview and the appearance and set bonuses are subject to change at any given time throughout 7.3 testing.
Tier 21 Death Knight Set Bonuses
Item - Death Knight T21 Blood 2P Bonus - Death and Decay Mob Damage Reduction - Enemies standing in your Death and Decay deal 0% less damage to you. Item - Death Knight T21 Blood 4P Bonus - Vampiric Blood Rune Haste - While Vampiric Blood is active, your runes regenerate 0% faster. Item - Death Knight T21 Frost 2P Bonus - Howling Blast/Obliterate Damage - Howling Blast damage increased by 15% and Obliterate damage increased by 15%. Item - Death Knight T21 Frost 4P Bonus - Frost Damage Flashy Proc - When you deal Frost damage, you have a chance to release a barrage of icy spikes at your target dealing [ 3.000 * 0% of weapon damage ] Frost damage. Item - Death Knight T21 Unholy 2P Bonus - Death Coil Ignite - Death Coil causes the target to take an additional 25% of the direct damage dealt over 4 sec. Item - Death Knight T21 Unholy 4P Bonus - Death Coil Double Fire - Death Coil has a 20% chance to deal damage a second time. Normal Tints
In case you've missed any of our previous Tier 21 previews:
Tier 21 Druid (Build 24500) Tier 21 Monk (Build 24539) Tier 21 Paladin (Build 24539) Tier 21 Priest (Build 24500) Tier 21 Rogue (Build 24539)
A new addition to the PvP mount family is the Vicious War Fox. The mount can be purchased for 1 Vicious Saddle in Orgrimmar or Stormwind.
Alliance players can purchase Vicious War Fox from Necrolord Sipe in Stormwind City for 1 Vicious Saddle.
Horde players can purchase Vicious War Fox from Deathguard Netharian in Orgrimmar for 1 Vicious Saddle.
Shackled Ur'zul received a new color tint ever since we looked at Patch 7.3 mounts. The mount will be a 100% drop from Mythic Argus the Unmaker until next expansion.
The 100% drop chance of Mythic mounts is always drastically reduced when a new expansion's released and the raid becomes trivial.