FORUMS
Damien

Fury Warrior 7.3

2 hours ago, Zagash said:

I would also like to see a list of BiS artifact relics with statweights in the BiS page. Is that possible?

We do have it available, but you can't really say this relic is 100% your BiS. It changes, as gear does, due to WF etc.

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

We do have it available, but you can't really say this relic is 100% your BiS. It changes, as gear does, due to WF etc.

Similar to the trinket list – so considering them as if they have the same itemlevels.

I mean which has more weight, a 695 WF relic that gives a point to Deathdealer like Sloshing Core of HatredSloshing Core of Hatred or another 695 that gives a point to Unstoppable like Torch of ShaladrassilTorch of Shaladrassil

Guest Idontbeliveinhaste

At start i want say my english is bad, so if u dont get it what i want say - whateva, this is my only opinion.

Icy Veins lost their credibility(or "best warriors"), u change guide and dont show any proofs about why haste is now better?

Ok Global cd but what about mechanics make by blizzard?

U just wanna skip it all?

With 30% cryt i can nonstop hold my enrage effect plus  my hits make bigger dmg with cryts skills/melee etc. 

And this looks like u wanna look at this enrage effect only ofc is important but about executes? Executes without cryt? That is joke.

ofc We have every 50 sec plus trait some reduced time, but u wanna make char works only on burst? That is totally lame in my opinion.

and hits without cryt are very low u hit maybe 2 times when i hit 1, but i make more dmg done than u, why? because still have chance for extra cryt. 

I would love see some proofs about haste, because world cd dont give me reason to go blind in 1 stat.

ah arcway u even get 80% haste if u wanna test it how loooks just take shaman/mage and go on robocentaur. but first switch items for non cryt and mastery lol.

Guest Hellsclaw

Hey,

what´s about the common class changes who comes this week.

Will change slightly?

Guest Durinna

Hi Icy veins !!!

Thank you for all your works.

Reading the new stat prio, i don't understand how mastery can be better than crit.

I'm aware that mastery increase the damage when enraged but if not enough crit, we can't be enraged. Right ?

So have we a reach point for crit before focus on mastery ? May you guys provide some explanations ?

Best regards,

Durinna

11 hours ago, Zagash said:

Similar to the trinket list – so considering them as if they have the same itemlevels.

I mean which has more weight, a 695 WF relic that gives a point to Deathdealer like Sloshing Core of HatredSloshing Core of Hatred or another 695 that gives a point to Unstoppable like Torch of ShaladrassilTorch of Shaladrassil

I'll see if I can get Wordup to put a more detailed ranking in, but he's pretty busy with Mythic about to start. Will do our best!

6 hours ago, Guest Idontbeliveinhaste said:

Icy Veins lost their credibility(or "best warriors"), u change guide and dont show any proofs about why haste is now better?

Hi there!

I'm sad to hear that you think so. Haste is now better due to the introduction of the spell RampageRampage. Previously, Fury had to sit there and pray for Enrage procs due to crit being their main stat. 

Rampage is a guaranteed Enrage, which means you want to get as many of them as possible. In order to do so, you need as much Haste as possible. You could try to stack crit, but there's simply no reason to. Haste is a guaranteed correlation between amount of the stat vs. rage gained.

Crit is, unfortunately, RNG. You could have 99% crit chance on your bloodthirst, and it still has a 1% chance to not crit. Haste will guarantee more Enrage uptime.

Using the default profile T19P Fury from SimCraft, you obtain the following weights for Fury, which shows the difference between Haste and Crit. It's important to note that the profile has already achieved the Haste cap that we suggest, which means it prioritises Mastery.

TdmYfbr.png

QzOugJL.png

As you can see, Haste is better than Crit in basically every situation. Hopefully this clears up your confusion. 

Note: This is subject to change in the future patch this week. Keep an eye on the guide for updates. It is unlikely Crit will become better than Haste, but nonetheless, testing is still taking place.

4 hours ago, Guest Hellsclaw said:

Hey,

what´s about the common class changes who comes this week.

Will change slightly?

Looks like my comment from before got lost, so going to copy it into this:

Generic comment being mass posted over the comments threads guys.

We are aware of the changes and our writers are working hard to update the guides to suit what has changed. Currently, there is a lot of work still to be done and it's unlikely that every guide will be up-to-date immediately. Expect a flood of updates over the coming days that will answer all of your questions about what is now best after X change, in time for the reset next week.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Sorry I can't give more help!

3 hours ago, Guest Durinna said:

Hi Icy veins !!!

Thank you for all your works.

Reading the new stat prio, i don't understand how mastery can be better than crit.

I'm aware that mastery increase the damage when enraged but if not enough crit, we can't be enraged. Right ?

So have we a reach point for crit before focus on mastery ? May you guys provide some explanations ?

Best regards,

Durinna

Please see my comment above about why Haste is better and how it leads to more enrage uptime.

Guest Kratos

Hi team and thanks for the job !

I've just loot the Leg Ayala's Stone Heart.

How should i change my dps cycle with all of those procs ?

My weapons is 22 so i got the juggernaut talent.

Thanks !

Guest Chieftain

So from the chart above means, that Mastery is the best stat for fury? And even better than strength?

1 hour ago, Guest Chieftain said:

So from the chart above means, that Mastery is the best stat for fury? And even better than strength?

Mastery is only better than Haste after you have hit the 50% haste point. As I said in the post, the character being simmed has already hit the Haste breakpoint.

1 hour ago, Goluk said:

Is "Twice-Warped Azsharan Signet" still BiS Ring considering Crit Chance is not over Haste anymore?

This is probably a mistake. Will double check with Wordup. It's also possible that this ring might give you just enough Haste to hit the 50% cap with the other pieces, while the other gives you too much Haste.

5 hours ago, Guest Kratos said:

How should i change my dps cycle with all of those procs ?

When the proc happens, use execute whenever you are Enraged.

Guest Chieftain

19 hours ago, Blainie said:

Mastery is only better than Haste after you have hit the 50% haste point. As I said in the post, the character being simmed has already hit the Haste breakpoint.

Ok. Got it. Thanks

On 26/09/2016 at 9:24 PM, Goluk said:

Is "Twice-Warped Azsharan Signet" still BiS Ring considering Crit Chance is not over Haste anymore?

This is an error on my part not updating that section after the stat weights shifted, will make sure to change that, thanks for catching it :)

On 26/09/2016 at 6:24 AM, Guest Idontbeliveinhaste said:

At start i want say my english is bad, so if u dont get it what i want say - whateva, this is my only opinion.

Ok Global cd but what about mechanics make by blizzard?

U just wanna skip it all?

With 30% cryt i can nonstop hold my enrage effect plus  my hits make bigger dmg with cryts skills/melee etc. 

And this looks like u wanna look at this enrage effect only ofc is important but about executes? Executes without cryt? That is joke.

ofc We have every 50 sec plus trait some reduced time, but u wanna make char works only on burst? That is totally lame in my opinion.

and hits without cryt are very low u hit maybe 2 times when i hit 1, but i make more dmg done than u, why? because still have chance for extra cryt. 

I would love see some proofs about haste, because world cd dont give me reason to go blind in 1 stat.

ah arcway u even get 80% haste if u wanna test it how loooks just take shaman/mage and go on robocentaur. but first switch items for non cryt and mastery lol.

Well, let me first off say I'm sorry you've got that impression. However, let me also present a different perspective.

The only proof we can ever provide as theorycrafters is outputs from the tools we use. Those outputs were used to generate the original stat priority, and as the tools have been refined over time with the game being live, it's shown that in fact the originals were wrong, and the information was outdated. If you were in some way slighted by the lateness of the knowledge though, I am sorry about that.

The rest of your post however is very much conjecture and anecdotes, and not really anything I can answer. The guide is oriented toward what is actually the best choice, and sadly that does lean toward this playstyle for Fury. If you opt out of that, it's fine, you can play the game however you want, but unfortunately I cannot account for that.

Guest Citzen Parker

Hey Icey. 

One thing with the 50% haste change, why is Juggernaut a priority in your Artifact Path over RotV? One would of though that Haste Proc would be more important as you would in theory have more uptime to Enrage with the 50% haste threshold?

Id appreciate your insight.

Cheers.

Guest Zewka

I don't understand why people are confused by the new stat priority. It makes complete sense. We have 2 golden weapon traits that proc off of Rampages, so why not compliment that with more Rampages via Haste.

It's time for change and I love it.

7 hours ago, Guest Citzen Parker said:

Hey Icey. 

One thing with the 50% haste change, why is Juggernaut a priority in your Artifact Path over RotV? One would of though that Haste Proc would be more important as you would in theory have more uptime to Enrage with the 50% haste threshold?

Id appreciate your insight.

Cheers.

When gearing as Warrior, it's impossible to guarantee that the RoTV buff will appear when you use either Execute or Rampage. You are essentially trading a chance at some more damage vs. guaranteed huge increases to your main spell during the execute phase.

5 hours ago, Guest Zewka said:

I don't understand why people are confused by the new stat priority. It makes complete sense. We have 2 golden weapon traits that proc off of Rampages, so why not compliment that with more Rampages via Haste.

It's time for change and I love it.

Agreed. I'm totally behind this change and love it. I got very tired of sitting there and simply praying for Crit everywhere.

Hello,

Ive checked the BiS list aswell as the BiS trinket list and it seems that it has not been uppdated since the stat prio change. 

Could any of you moderators check it out? Im having big trouble deciding what trinkets i should use and would really love some insight. Maybe you can just help me here.

I have theese trinkets: 
Ursoc's rending paw (865), Memento of Angerboda (850), Nature's Call (850),  Faulty Countermeasure (870) and Spiked Counterweight (840)

Thanks in advance, Gabbvad

Edited by gabbvad

1 hour ago, gabbvad said:

Ive checked the BiS list aswell as the BiS trinket list and it seems that it has not been uppdated since the stat prio change. 

The BiS shows that it was changed by Wordup just yesterday, so I assume the trinkets are indeed up-to-date.

As for trinkets, the easiest way to check which trinket is best is via SimCraft.