FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
L0rinda

Icy Veins BattleTag exchange

Hello everyone. I'm already sorry if this is in the wrong section or not approved but I'm in desperate need of help. I am having problems with gold and currently lack ~170 gold to unlock the last wing of Karazhan before Gadgetzan expansion comes out. I would sincerely appreciate if anyone with the 80 gold quest could help me out and share it with me. There is nothing much I can give back for it but a huge THANKS in advance. Two people can really cover this. I play on EU and my BattleTag is Ralphon#2549

Everyone who can help out with this: Thank you very much. 

EDIT: Thank you mod who moved this where it supposed to be. My bad, sorry

Edited by ralphon
Edit text

On 19.11.2016 at 10:31 PM, ralphon said:

I would sincerely appreciate if anyone with the 80 gold quest could help me out and share it with me.

I actually had no idea you could do this tbh. Time to multi-platform and grind gold!

• Like 1

Hi! I'm new to Hearthstone but am looking to up my game, and came across Icy Veins. I'm still learning and would love to duel/spectate or just chat. I play NA, not as much as I like but usually in the evenings Pacific time.

Battletag is Rubidius#1745

Cheers!

UTC+3:00 

I play mostly in the evenings.......just reached rank 20........very amiable if I might say so myself

#Schizogene#2857

Edit:

lol not rank 20....just started playing and still new to this....I meant my hero is at level 20

that must have been a shocker...sorry.

Mention Icy veins.

Edited by positiv2
Merged

Hanxer#2943

I play only in EU, late afternoon, evening, night and early morning.

It's pretty easy to find me online even if I don't play, if you have 80 gold quests to dump I'm here ;D

14 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Hi y'all.... could use some new friends who are achievement hunters on alli side. Mention Icy-Veins - Michelle#12838 

Hey, I'm not sure but i have the feeling you wanted to post this in the WoW forum? If I'm wrong I apologize.:)

Edited by Caldyrvan

48 minutes ago, Caldyrvan said:

Hey, I'm not sure but i have the feeling you wanted to post this in the WoW forum? If I'm wrong I apologize.:)

Shoot... I'm a derp!  :)

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Shoot... I'm a derp!  :)

I doubt it. We all get lost in a labyrinth from time to time. :D

Edited by Caldyrvan

I play on NA. Relatively new player. I don't have any pattern to when I play, though mid afternoon seems to be a decent bet. Battletag Silrelaar#1221.

Man, I tried to add like 6 of y'all and not one person responded. I just wanna get the quests, we don't have to talk or whatever. My tag is Narev#11152.