• By aspryin
      InReverie is looking for you!
      7/7 H! EN
      7/7 M! EN
      3/3 H! ToV
      10/10 H! NH
      2/10 M! NH

Classes Needed:
      Always looking for exceptional players of any class and spec.
      (full on Holy paladin, restro druid)

About Us:
      We’re a Horde guild that’s been raiding since 2005 on Zul’jin and not looking to stop anytime soon. We’re a guild made up of RL friends that pride ourselves on community before all else. We believe this is what gives us a strong core to succeed in anything we put our efforts into. 
      We use personal loot for our Normal and Heroic runs. 

Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time) :
      Tuesday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Thursday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Sunday: 7:30p-11:00p

Who We Want: 
      Players that are knowledgeable of their classes and roles they will fulfill within our raid.
      Able to attend all three of our raid days with minimal absences
      An understanding that this is a more relaxed raid environment and to expect wipes
      If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to contact any of the officers for additional information or visit our website: http://inreverie.wowlaunch.com/

Contacts:
      Aspryin-Officer (Aspryin#1314)
      Arkdemon-Guild Master
      Joloth-Officer
    • By TeemoTeemo
      Hey hunters! 

I used to play hunter back in the old days (Max level 80), and now starting with the game again. Therefore starting to gather some research before making my character (Yea thats my thing). First of all im a raider, love doing that, therefore want to master a spec there can give me a spot on the raid teams. I passionated in the spec BM for a while, but have a hard time to chose, as my research came across Survival. Survival look pretty strong at the moment, when i look at characters as Nnoggah. So i want the hear some of the more experience guys in here, how is BM doing compared to Survival, is it lacking behind or is it doing better if played right? 

Hope to hear some opinions. PS i know typical question here, but as a person i just like to get all facts gather before starting something.
      Kind regards - TeemoTeemo
    • By Kumunyo
      So here I am, consulting Icy Veins forums. I am a Frost Death Knight, with an iLevel of 885 that is REALLY struggling with my dps. I'm running a BoS build because it was recommended to my by other Frost Dks. I have done a ton of research about this issue to no avail and I really need some professional help. 
      Here's my armory and my charts for my last Heroic Nighthold with my guild
      Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Kumunyo/simple
      Dps Charts: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21405978/latest#
      Note: I do see that my Haste is incredibly high, I'm currently working to get the 4-piece tier gear.
    • By Trillium
      I noticed I'm doing absolutely horrible on H guldan. I've done anywhere from 360-400k dps on him, still no kill yet either, yet on the other bosses I pretty much have no issue getting enough damage in. My ilvl is 892 and here's a list of what I have on me at the moment. I sadly do not have logs.
      http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/us/dalaran/alarycia
    • By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Progression:
      7/7M, 2/3M (3/3H), 6/10M (10/10H)
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Swing Healer - Druid, H Priest, Monk
      Ranged - Elemental Shaman, Hunter
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://goo.gl/forms/ZQPvm6KYcqEkzTpz1
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Warriorferet#1935 or send a message or in-game mail to Elissa-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.