Damien

Havoc Demon Hunter 7.2.5

487 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Havoc Demon Hunter.

Why would you take a talent that changes an active ability to something passive. That talent is boring and I dont think any Demon Hunter will want to take it.

1 minute ago, Guest FutureDemonHunterMai said:

Why would you take a talent that changes an active ability to something passive. That talent is boring and I dont think any Demon Hunter will want to take it.

Currently it is the best DPS talent. That will likely change before live as Blizzard has already made a blue post saying that they want it to be the second or third best DPS talent on that tier so that people have the option of an easier rotation, but it would not force people into it.

4 minutes ago, Guest FutureDemonHunterMai said:

It's definitely a polarising talent, but I think if you're more open-minded to it you'll find it isn't as bad as it may look. Currently it's benefit is significant enough that it's pretty much impossible to ignore just how much better it really is.

A great deal of Demon Hunters have played around with it on the Beta and its playstyle is definitely different, but I'd say to be fair there is a lot more nuance to Demon Blades play than it's given credit for. The banking system and the not-on-GCD requirement means that you have to be even more aware of your resource state, which in a lot of cases is more difficult than simply filling empty GCDs with Demon's Bite.

Thank you for answering me so fast. I am happy to hear that Blizz wants to make that ability less mandatory. I like Demons Bite quite a lot and would not like to just watch my character auto-attack to build fury.

Hi

you say that Demonic Appetite IconDemonic Appetite is unfortunately not competitive in any situation currently as it relies too much on additional killing blows to keep it at the same level, and the Lesser Soul Fragments it provides do not proc the Shattered Souls IconShattered Souls damage increase to Demons. It does however have some great implications in the open world allowing for more frequent sustain and additional Fury.

However the Demonic Appetite IconDemonic Appetite relies on Chaos Strike IconChaos Strike not on killing blows.

Just wanted to clear it up, and i'm not trying to poke you guys, as you make a awesome and useful site :)

Missdiealot :)

2 hours ago, Guest Missdiealot said:

Hi

you say that Demonic Appetite IconDemonic Appetite is unfortunately not competitive in any situation currently as it relies too much on additional killing blows to keep it at the same level, and the Lesser Soul Fragments it provides do not proc the Shattered Souls IconShattered Souls damage increase to Demons. It does however have some great implications in the open world allowing for more frequent sustain and additional Fury.

However the Demonic Appetite IconDemonic Appetite relies on Chaos Strike IconChaos Strike not on killing blows.

Just wanted to clear it up, and i'm not trying to poke you guys, as you make a awesome and useful site :)

Missdiealot :)

Hey :)

I could see how it might be a little confusing the way I worded it. When I say it relies on the killing blows, that's to push it into being equal with the two. The procs alone from Chaos Strike are not enough for it to be worth the pick.

So which is more important in stats - mastery or versatility? The article is a little confusing on this point.

19 minutes ago, Guest NewDemonHunter said:

So which is more important in stats - mastery or versatility? The article is a little confusing on this point.

What do you mean?

1. Basics

The stat priority for Havoc Demon Hunter is:

1. Agility;
  2. Critical Strike;
  3. Versatility;
  4. Haste;
  5. Mastery.

• Like 1

when legion goes live will stats priority for demon hunters change? just asking now so i can better prepare for legion!

23 minutes ago, Guest Final said:

when legion goes live will stats priority for demon hunters change? just asking now so i can better prepare for legion!

The stats might be different at level 110, but the gear you earn now won't affect you at that level. Follow these for now in the pre-patch.

I know Demon Blades might be more damage, but there's NO way I'm taking it in prepatch. Without Fel Eruption or their talent cds, or Fury of the Illidari the spec is going to be SUPER boring. Like tears inducing boring. 

6 hours ago, RageMonkey said:

I know Demon Blades might be more damage, but there's NO way I'm taking it in prepatch. Without Fel Eruption or their talent cds, or Fury of the Illidari the spec is going to be SUPER boring. Like tears inducing boring. 

Probably true, but in general pre-patch DH is lacking a huge amount of tools so you're probably going to feel empty in some cases either way.

Throw Glaive presently has a 10 second cooldown on beta. This guide indicates a 3 second cooldown. Will that be changing in live, or is this an error? Thank you!

5 hours ago, Guest rach3l said:

Throw Glaive presently has a 10 second cooldown on beta. This guide indicates a 3 second cooldown. Will that be changing in live, or is this an error? Thank you!

That's likely pulling from the incorrect tooltip (i.e. the Vengeance tooltip which is 3, but it's definitely a 10, will ammend it.)

6 hours ago, Guest rach3l said:

might be an error , because vengeance has 3 sec cd glaive toss afaik

Hello, as a matter of fact, demon blades is supposed to be the most worse talent to choose - blizz already said so in an interview ( check it out on mmo-champion. they just wanted to give another possible playstyle... but dps while its not the way to go

Maybe i am a little slow atm but why do we only get 2 tiers of talents? Do we get more later or will we only have that few customization options?

26 minutes ago, Guest DH Talents said:

Maybe i am a little slow atm but why do we only get 2 tiers of talents? Do we get more later or will we only have that few customization options?

The guide is for the pre-patch. You will get the rest of talents while levelling to 110.

11 hours ago, Guest Ney said:

Hello, as a matter of fact, demon blades is supposed to be the most worse talent to choose - blizz already said so in an interview ( check it out on mmo-champion. they just wanted to give another possible playstyle... but dps while its not the way to go

Whether it is supposed to be or not, no changes have occured to it yet. When that happens, you will likely be right and this will be updated to reflect that, but until then Demon Blades is just far too much of an increase to ignore.

Really liking the guide, but I do have 3 issues with it. 
First one is in the multitarget rotation section

1. Cast Chaos Strike Icon Chaos Strike at 3 or lower targets if Chaos Cleave Icon Chaos Cleave is taken.
  2. Cast Blade Dance Icon Blade Dance at 4 targets or more.
  3. Cast Chaos Strike Icon Chaos Strike at 70 Fury or above.

According to this, chaos strike has to be used at 3  or less targets no matter if chaos cleave is chosen or not, the only difference with the talent being that you no longer want to pool the fury. That does not make a lot of sense to me. I'm assuming that Blade Dance is worth using at 3 or more targets without Chaos Cleave, which is what I've heard elsewhere. 

In the single target rotation you want us to pool energy, and it doesn't say why. It makes sense in multi, so you have enough fury to cast Blade Dance and Eye Beam when they're ready, but there's no other spender than Chaos Strike for single target. Pooling normally and spending everything during trinket/weapon procs would make sense, but that's not written anywhere in the guide, as far as I can tell at least. 

Lastly I'd like to suggest talking about Fel Rush and Vengeful Retreat. It is written that they incur a 1 second movement cooldown, but it's not really emphasized that they only incur a mini cd for the rest of your abilities, allowing you to cast another ability immediately. WIth vengeful retreat jumping away from the target, you can even have enough time to use an ability before it takes you out of range. Knowing this makes it much more important that you are still within melee range of the target at the end of your Fel Rush, to not waste any time with running.  Took me a while to notice it when I played my DH, as I expected it to give a full GCD on all abilities, so wouldn't be surprised if other DH's would like knowing it.

49 minutes ago, Astrinaar said:

Really liking the guide, but I do have 3 issues with it. 
First one is in the multitarget rotation section

According to this, chaos strike has to be used at 3  or less targets no matter if chaos cleave is chosen or not, the only difference with the talent being that you no longer want to pool the fury. That does not make a lot of sense to me. I'm assuming that Blade Dance is worth using at 3 or more targets without Chaos Cleave, which is what I've heard elsewhere. 

In the single target rotation you want us to pool energy, and it doesn't say why. It makes sense in multi, so you have enough fury to cast Blade Dance and Eye Beam when they're ready, but there's no other spender than Chaos Strike for single target. Pooling normally and spending everything during trinket/weapon procs would make sense, but that's not written anywhere in the guide, as far as I can tell at least. 

Lastly I'd like to suggest talking about Fel Rush and Vengeful Retreat. It is written that they incur a 1 second movement cooldown, but it's not really emphasized that they only incur a mini cd for the rest of your abilities, allowing you to cast another ability immediately. WIth vengeful retreat jumping away from the target, you can even have enough time to use an ability before it takes you out of range. Knowing this makes it much more important that you are still within melee range of the target at the end of your Fel Rush, to not waste any time with running.  Took me a while to notice it when I played my DH, as I expected it to give a full GCD on all abilities, so wouldn't be surprised if other DH's would like knowing it.

Hey!

On this, the first point I'm not sure what you mean. The list there is that, if Chaos Cleave is taken, you Chaos Strike at 3 targets or less if you have Chaos Cleave (as CS is more valuable than BD until 4 targets if you have Chaos Cleave active), and after that breakpoint of 4, Blade Dance starts to pull ahead.

Pooling is mostly because you want to be casting on cooldown, but that's it. The reason to pool and then spend is largely because refunds are unpredictable, and having a base that you can empty during situations where you would otherwise be forced into generating excessively on a target makes a noticeable difference. When it comes to Legion this does change significantly, but with pre-patch there really isn't enough important skills that dumping is worth the time spent when you have very few additional tools to bulk out the rotation. It is a good point that it isn't fully explained though.

With regards to the mini CD, Fel Rush incurs a 0.5sec GCD, whilst VR doesn't at all and is completely off the GCD, they do however both share the movement cooldown (along with Glide) to block the cancel I mentioned. The time that Fel Rush incurs is enough that you arrive at your destination by the time you can cast again, whilst Glide being fully off the GCD means you can cast mid-air no matter what, which I should also add in since that's not apparant at first glance, so I'll make sure that makes it in!

6 minutes ago, wordup said:

On this, the first point I'm not sure what you mean. The list there is that, if Chaos Cleave is taken, you Chaos Strike at 3 targets or less if you have Chaos Cleave (as CS is more valuable than BD until 4 targets if you have Chaos Cleave active), and after that breakpoint of 4, Blade Dance starts to pull ahead.

What I mean is that you could completely remove either one of the chaos cleave steps, and the rotation would be the same. 
Use CS at 3 or fewer targets before BD, or
Use BD at 4 or more targets, then use CS.
Both equate to the same result, that CS should be used at 3 or less targets, with Chaos Cleave being irrelevant. 

I don't have the numbers myself, but I think the correct way to write it would be to change the target amount for BD to 3 or more. Then Chaos Cleave would still make CS better at 3 targets, but without Chaos Cleave it would be better to use BD at 3 targets. 

Here's the math that makes me believe that the rotation is wrong
Assuming CS with Cleave is best at 3, and BD best at 4.
On 3 targets without cleave, CS deals 33% less dmg. BD at 4 targets used on 3 targets instead, deals 25% less damage. With above info, BD at 4 targets is already a higher number, and it's reduced by less than CS is. Because of that it seems wrong that CS would be better to use on 3 targets without cleave, as the current rotation suggests. 

If CS is, for some reason, better to use at 3 targets without cleave anyway, then you can remove step 5 OR step 7 from the list, without changing the rotation.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

Tier 21 set bonus tuning continues for Restoration Druids, Mistweaver Monks and other classes as we approach Antorus testing on PTR.
      This week's 7.3 PTR build is now live and Blizzard has started the usual communication revolving around Tier 21 set bonuses. To check out the most recent changes, visit our Patch 7.3 Build 24651 Overview.
      Restoration Druid
      The most recent T21 4P bonus will be changed in a future patch to a 100% chance to grant the Awakened buff for 10 seconds.
      Item - Druid T21 Restoration 4P Bonus - Ysera's Gift Heals Faster - When you cast Wild Growth, you have a 50% chance to cause Ysera's Gift to heal a target 400% more frequently for 10 sec. Blizzard (Source)
      I'm unsure if the build that went up today has this change or not, but I recently changed the 4-piece bonus to be a 100% chance on Wild Growth to grant 5 seconds of the Awakened buff (instead of 50% chance for 10 seconds).

If that is not in the build that went up today, it should be in the next build. Mistweaver Monk
      T21 2P (Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 2P Bonus - Gust of Mists Applies Absorb) has been fixed and the HoT can now critically hit. T21 4P (Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 4P Bonus - Renewing Mist Casts Heal Gust of Mist Targets) is a flat % proc rate and i doesn't use a deck of cards. Blizzard (Source)
      I just fixed the 2 piece HoT to correctly be able to critical strike.

The 4-piece bonus does not use a deck of cards, it is just a flat percentage proc rate. Holy Paladin
      In a future build, there will be an entirely new T21 4P for Holy Paladins. The most recent one is
      Item - Paladin T21 Holy 4P Bonus - Blessing of Sacrifice Reduction - When a target with your Beacon of Light on them falls below 50% health, the cooldown of Blessing of Sacrifice is reduced by 20.0 sec. This can only occur once every 10 sec. Blizzard (Source)
      In a future build you will have a different 4-piece set bonus. Discipline Priest
      For the sake of simplicity, Smite will be removed from the T21 4P bonus (Item - Priest T21 Discipline 4P Bonus - Power Word: Radiance Buffs Smite/Penance).
      Blizzard (Source)
      I will remove Smite from the set bonus for simplicity sake. The next PTR build should have that change. Arms/Fury Warrior
      Item - Warrior T21 Arms 4P Bonus - Mortal Strike Buffs WW/Slam & Item - Warrior T21 Fury 2P Bonus - Rampage Damage Over Time are currently bugged and will be fixed soon.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Arms: 

2 Piece: Quite smooth from a playstyle perspective.It's quite similar to IFTK in providing an 8 second buff. Can be maintained regularly, but I'd suggest that it be triggered by Warbreaker as well, just as IFTK does.

4 Piece: Broken on PTR as of July 26, 2AM PST. Might change in the future.

The 4P makes me think of a reverse Focused Rage where MS is the one buffing the filler. My only concern is that a single stack of the buff from MS is enough of a damage increase to Slam/WW, which is mostly a tuning issue. The 4P fits seamlessly into the the Arms rotation without making me go out of my way to cast anything extra. 

Fury: 

2 Piece: The tooltip seems wrong, it's currently doing 10% of Rampage's dmg in bleed form instead of 30%. 

It's effect screams the Valarjar Berserker and Soul of the Battlelord. A simple passive that could be quite powerful. 

4 Piece: The damage multiplier is broken right now. Though the tooltip says 0% buff to next Rampage after casting BC, it's several hundred percent. With that being said, the damage from Rampage would need to be enough for us to recover from the loss of CoF, which means less overall casts of BC.
      I am investigating the issues with the Arms 4p and Fury 2p. I corrected the tooltip for the Fury 4p bonus. Thanks for the reports.
      I believe all of the problems listed in this thread will be fixed in the next PTR build. Thanks again for reporting the problems.
    • By Stan

After the maintenance's over in your region, there are several hotfixes that will come into effect. The third LFR Wing of the Tomb is now available with Maiden of Vigilance and Fallen Avatar. There's a new PvP Brawl and you can get up to 50% more reputation from World Quests.
      Hotfixes & Tomb of Sargeras Mythic Nerfs
      Many hotfixes related to PvE & PvP will be live once maintenance ends in your region. The Tomb of Sargeras nerfs make the final two encounters easier, so expect a lot more Kil'jaeden Mythic kills in the coming days. Tomb of Sargeras LFR Wing #3
      Chamber of the Avatar opens with Maiden of Vigilance and Fallen Avatar. Mythic Keystone Affixes
      Teeming // Quaking // Fortified World Quests Bonus Event (July 25 - August 1)
      For the duration of the event, reputation gained from World Quests is increased by 50% (Sign of the Emissary). This is great for farming reputation Paragon caches / mounts or unlock flying. The weekly quest "The World Awaits" rewards 5,000 Order Resources once you complete 20 world quests. PvP Brawl: Arathi Blizzard (July 25 - August 1)
      Put away your bathing suit, pull out your parka, and enter a winter wonderland as the Arathi Basin you know and love gets a fresh coat of ice and snow. You'll be racing your way between the farm, stables, mine, lumberyard, and blacksmith through piles of snow and over a - mostly - frozen lake. One more thing: the weather forecast calls for a bit of fog of war. We hope you're prepared for the weather. (Source) Don't forget to complete the weekly quest "Something Different" to get Brawler's Footlocker, 3 Marks of Honor and Soldier's Legacy (AP token). Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl (July 31)
      The mages of Azeroth like to relax, too. Hop into a portal at your watering hole and join the Tavern Crawl. The micro-holiday is centered around inns. You talk to a NPC that will teleport you to various inns across Azeroth where you can interact with unique objects. You stay there for a short period and teleport to another tavern. It's the first time Tavern Crawl's up, because it was disabled in the past. The event was suffering from issues that couldn't be hotfixed. Find our more about Tavern Crawl in our micro-holiday preview. World Boss Drugon
      Look for the epic World Quest "The Frozen King" in Highmountain.
      World Boss Loot Table
      Assorted Dragonscale Bracers Drugon's Snowglobe Ettin Fingernail Ettinbone Bracers Giant's Handkerchief Snowdrift Bracers Wax-Sealed Leather Bracers
    • By Stan

In the latest 7.3 PTR build, Validated Doomsayers now appear in Dalaran giving players various pamphlets heralding Azeroth's demise, citizens are dazed, can't be cured or talk gibberish.
      The event is very similar to Cataclysm and those creatures are obviously a Hearthstone reference (Validated Doomsayer). Concerned and Scared Citizens are curious about what's going on. Terrified Citizens are affected by fear (Frightened), other citizens do not feel well (Inexplicable Feeling).
      Some interesting conversations from Dalaran:
      Validated Doomsayer yells: The Light has forsaken us!
      Validated Doomsayer yells: Our time ends, the cleansing is nigh!
      Dalaran Citizen says: They say it's all in your head, but this... this is different. I swear!
      Olisarra the Kind says: Pretty soon, we'll have to send people off site for help. I just don't think we have the resources here to maintain any semblance of order.
      Dalaran Citizen says: Is it normal to see stars?

• By Stan

A source of the latest information related to Patch 7.3 and beyond!
      Our Patch 7.3 hub organizes all 7.3 data and latest news coverage in a single place.
      Welcome to our centralized hub dedicated to the biggest patch ever introduced to World of Warcraft. For easier navigation, we'll keep it updated throughout testing by adding links to our latest coverage, so that you won't miss out on any important information.
      Patch 7.3
      Antorus, the Burning Throne Raid (Build 24473) Antorus & The Pantheon Legion Ending & Next Expansion Leaks Artifact Knowledge Changes Invasion Points // "Lesser & Greater Rifts" Coming to WoW Invasion Point: Blood (Build 24539) Invasion Point: Ice (Build 24539) Ion Hazzikostas Interview New Champion Equipment & Missions New Creature Models (Build 24473) New Mounts (Build 24473) // Lightforged Golem Mount New Pets (Build 24473) New Profession Updates (Build 24473) // The Future of Obliterum New World Bosses (Build 24473) New Transmog Items (Build 24500) Tier 21 Sets Preview (Normal Tints) // Mythic Tints Tier 21 Druid (Build 24500) Tier 21 Monk (Build 24539) Tier 21 Paladin (Build 24539) Tier 21 Priest (Build 24500) Tier 21 Rogue (Build 24539) The Netherlight Crucible (Build 24608) Seat of the Triumvirate (Dungeon) (Build 24608) Weapons of the Lightforged (Build 24473) New Caster Animations
      In Patch 7.3, several caster Classes received updates to their animations.
      Druid, Mage, Shaman Animations (Build 24473) Priest Animations (Build 24473) Restoration Shaman Animations (Build 24500) Gameplay Videos
      Argus Gameplay Part 1 (up to Krokuun) (Build 24473) Argus Gameplay Part 2 (End of Chapter 1) (Build 24500) Argus Gameplay Part 3 (Mac'Aree) (Build 24539) Build Highlights // Class Changes
      Patch 7.3 Build 24651 Patch 7.3 Build 24608 // Feral Druid // Frost DK & Mage Changes Patch 7.3: Upcoming Frost Death Knight Changes Patch 7.3 Build 24539 // Patch 7.3 Feral Druid Changes Patch 7.3.0 Build 24500 Patch 7.3.0 Build 24473 Dev Notes
      Build 24608 Build 24539 Build 24500 Build 24473
    • By Stan

The latest 7.3 PTR build 24651 brings the usual Tier 21 changes, class changes, many new items and mounts.
      Patch 7.3 Build 24651 Highlights
      Raiding with Leashes V: Cuteaclysm is here with many new pets to earn from Cataclysm raids. Lightforged Warframe is rewarded from reaching Exalted with the Army of Light faction. We previewed the mount in more detail here. Antoran Gloomhound is rewarded from Glory of the Argus Raider. Antoran Charhound drops from the dogs encounter in Antorus as we suspected. Mythic: Argus the Unmaker achievement now rewards the title "Titanslayer". Dev Notes
      Blizzard (Source)
      As we mentioned last week, the PTR update for this week (and future weeks) is focused on iterative improvements to the content that’s already available for testing. You may find a few new additions here and there (including some new pet battle content), but the bulk of our efforts this week have focused on refining Argus’ rewards and itemization. Please let us know what you think!

Additionally, we’re planning to start raid testing in the near future – keep an eye out here on the PTR forums for details there.

Thanks again, and happy testing! Class Changes
      Death Knight
      Icy Talons - Frost Strike also increases your melee attack speed by 12% for 6 sec, stacking up to 3 times. (was 15%) Inexorable Assault - While in combat with no enemy within 8 yards, you gain Inexorable Assault every 1 sec. Each stack causes your next autoattack to deal [ 100% of Attack Power ] additional Frost damage. (functionality changed and down from 300% of Attack Power) Permafrost - When you deal damage with auto attacks, gain an absorb shield equal to 100% of the damage dealt. (up from 75%) Volatile Shielding - Your Anti-Magic Shell absorbs 35% more damage, and generates 100% additional Runic Power. (now generates additional Runic Power) Druid
      Mass Entanglement - now roots the target and all enemies within 15 yards in place for 30 seconds Prickling Thorns - When your Entangling Roots is removed, dispelled, or ends, the target will take [ 1 + 300% of Spell Power ] damage. (was 100,000) Hunter
      Marksmanship Hunter spec aura updated with Multi-Shot. Paladin
      Holy Paladin spec aura down to 5% (was 15%) Retribution Paladin spec aura up 27% (from 20%) Blade of Justice - Strikes an enemy with the Blade of Justice, dealing [ 0.880 * 595% of weapon damage or 0.030 * Level * 595% of weapon damage + 0.400 * 595% of weapon damage or 595% of weapon damage ] Physical damage. (up from 540% of weapon damage) Crusader Strike - Strike the target for [ 0.029 * Level * 230% of weapon damage + 0.429 * 230% of weapon damage or 230% of weapon damage ] Physical damage. Maximum 2 charges. (up from 210%) Execution Sentence - A hammer slowly falls from the sky, dealing [ 1,700% of Attack Power ] Holy damage after 7 sec. (up from 1,450% of Attack Power) Rogue
      Veil of Midnight - You remain enveloped by the shadows for 2 sec after Stealth or Vanish fades, increasing dodge chance by 200%. (Vanish added to the spell and dodge chance increase up from 100%) Shaman
      Elemental Shaman spec aura is at 6% (up from 3%) Chain Lightning - Hurls a lightning bolt at the enemy, dealing [ 1 + 140% of Spell Power ] (down from 1 + 160% of Spell Power) Nature damage and then jumping to additional nearby enemies. Affects 3 total targets.  Generates 4 Maelstrom per target hit (down from 6 Maelstrom) Earthquake - Causes the earth within 8 yards of the target location to tremble and break, dealing [ 600% of Nature Spell Power ] Physical damage over 6 sec and sometimes knocking down enemies. (up from 465%) Earth Shock - Instantly shocks the target with concussive force, causing up to [ 1,300% of Spell Power ] Nature damage based on Maelstrom spent. (up from 1,150% of Spell Power) Mastery: Elemental Overload - Your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, and Lava Burst casts have a 15% (down from 18%) chance to trigger a second cast on the same target for 85% (up from 75%) of normal damage and 75% of normal Maelstrom generation Shamanism - Your Bloodlust spell now has a 60 sec. cooldown, but increases Haste by 20%, and only affects you and your friendly target when cast for 10 sec Warlock
      Create Healthstone now restores 25% of your health (up from 15%) Cremation - Your Incinerate automatically applies Immolate, and Conflagrate deals an additional 5% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage if the target is affected by your Immolate. Warrior
      Intercept - range changed was 25 yards and changed to 8-25 yards. Tier 21 Set Bonus Changes
      Death Knight
      Item - Death Knight T21 Blood 4P Bonus - Vampiric Blood Rune Haste Druid
      Item - Druid T21 Balance 4P Bonus - Starsurge/Starfall Buffs Moonfire/Sunfire Item - Druid T21 Guardian 4P Bonus - Bonus Healing After Barkskin Item - Druid T21 Restoration 2P Bonus - Yseras Gift Applies HoT Item - Druid T21 Restoration 4P Bonus - Ysera's Gift Heals Faster Hunter
      Item - Hunter T21 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus - Wild Call Kill Command Reset Item - Hunter T21 Marksmanship 2P Bonus - Marked Shot Buffs Focus Builders Item - Hunter T21 Marksmanship 4P Bonus - Marked Shot Sometimes Shoots Twice Item - Hunter T21 Survival 2P Bonus - Flanking Strikes Buffs Raptor Strike Crit Monk
      Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 2P Bonus - Gust of Mists Applies Absorb Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 4P Bonus - Renewing Mist Casts Heal Gust of Mist Targets Paladin
      Item - Paladin T21 Protection 2P Bonus - Judgement Heals You Item - Paladin T21 Protection 4P Bonus - Blocks Buff Judgement Damage Item - Paladin T21 Retribution 2P Bonus - HP Spenders Grant Secondary Stats Item - Paladin T21 Retribution 4P Bonus - Blade of Justice Doubles 2p Values - REWRITE TOOLTIP Priest
      Item - Priest T21 Discipline 4P Bonus - Power Word: Radiance Buffs Smite/Penance Item - Priest T21 Holy 2P Bonus - Prayer of Healing Procs Flash Heal/Heal Item - Priest T21 Holy 4P Bonus - Flash Heal/Heal Buffs Prayer of Healing Rogue
      Item - Rogue T21 Assassination 2P Bonus - Envenom Increases Poison Crit Chance Item - Rogue T21 Assassination 4P Bonus - Poison Crit Generates Energy Item - Rogue T21 Outlaw 4P Bonus - Run Through Grants Random RtB Buff Item - Rogue T21 Subtlety 2P Bonus - Combo Points Spent Buffs Backstab Item - Rogue T21 Subtlety 4P Bonus - Nightblade and Eviscerate CP Refund   Shaman
      Item - Shaman T21 Enhancement 2P Bonus - Rockbiter Buffs Fire/Nature Damage Item - Shaman T21 Restoration 2P Bonus - Immediate Heal In Healing Rain Area Item - Shaman T21 Restoration 4P Bonus - Heal Copies to Player in Healing Rain Warlock
      Item - Warlock T21 Affliction 4P Bonus - Corruption Causes Drain Soul Tick Faster Warrior
      Item - Warrior T21 Fury 2P Bonus - Rampage Damage Over Time Item - Warrior T21 Protection 2P Bonus - Demo Shout Buffs Shield Block Duration Achievements
      Here's a list of new achievements added in 24651.
      Adventurer of Argus Argus - Block 1 Unlock <DND> Argus - Block 2 Unlock <DND> Argus - Block 3 Unlock <DND> Commander of Argus Crucible's Promise Explore Argus Hounds Good To Me Infused and Abused Locked and Loaded Now You're Cooking with Netherlight Officer of the Light Paragon of Argus Protector of the Argussian Reach Raiding with Leashes V: Cuteaclysm Shoot First, Loot Later Spheres of Influence You Are Now Prepared! Items
      Grimoire of Lost Knowledge- Follower XP catch-up item Krokul Flute - an Argus version of Flight Master's Whistle that takes you to the nearest Lightforged Beacon to teleport back to the Vindicaar Taeshalach is a new transmog weapon dropping from Aggramar in Antorus, the Burning Throne. Imagine this to work like Hammer of Vigilance from Maiden of Vigilance in Tomb. The weapon will have a low drop rate.

A new (probably transmog) set carrying the "World-Defiler's" prefix has been added to the game. Source N/A. Maybe a reward from Invasion Points?

Mounts
      Acid Belcher

Biletooth Gnasher

Crimson Slavermaw

Kirin Tor Summoning Crystal - a phoenix mount from the Blood of the Titan quest. Beating the final boss in Antorus will probably start the quest as indicated by the following item: Blood of the Unmaker.

Lightforged Elekk drops from the Army of the Light paragon cache.

Pond Nettle - a new mount from Fishing.