Damien

Vengeance Demon Hunter 7.2

131 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Vengeance Demon Hunter.

Your stat priority posted is completely wrong and not viable for high m+ or raiding situations. Versa > Mastery > crit > haste  is significantly stronger.

30 minutes ago, Guest Hue said:

Your stat priority posted is completely wrong and not viable for high m+ or raiding situations. Versa > Mastery > crit > haste  is significantly stronger.

This is for the pre-patch, so M+ is not a factor. However, I am interested where you generated your priority from, since with tanking it's always a fluid process and some have more success with different ones

Given that it seems it's coming from the pin in the Discord, that same post has an addendum that other builds are better in different situations, and that it is purely focused upon Legion. There is however an argument to me made of advantages between multiple stat weights, this was just agreed as the most rounded for the purposes of pre-patch and the updates in Legion will likely reflect that.

12 hours ago, Guest Dasuke_ said:

There is a mistake , demon spikes cost 20 pain not 5 

That's a tooltip error from wowhead (and maybe other db sites). It costs 5 Pain in game.

no ingame it cost 20 as far as I know , even tooltip ingame say that. gonna look now to confirm between no ingame it cost 20 as far as I know , even tooltip ingame say that. gonna look now to confirm between.

Yes demon spikes cost 20 pain ingame I am at beta now and checking. I don't know where u get 5 pain from sorry

Edited by lvldruid

I think your discussion of talents should be more deep. All tiers are tied to some sort of mitigation, even the first as 15% of the fire damage comes back as healing with Charred Warblades, and it helps a lot. Therefore, the only "pure dps" talent of the first tier is Razor Spikes. Agonizing Flames synergises with Immo Aura, that is great for a burst self healing when you're under geared in Heroics or Mythic+ (I'd add too in the starting 110 instances, I felt particularly weak before I had 815 ilvl, but its difficult to have this Artefact trait when you just dinged 110) specially when pulling and its REALLY important for DHs. Abyssal Strike is great for more "sustained" healing if you combine with Flame Crash and awesome in some bosses (1st of Maw, for example, hate that fear, and frankly some pack groups there).

For the second tier, I used Fallout in grps (that deadly first 3 GCDs where we can go from 100 to zero) and Feast for bosses. Burning alive is amazing when you lose control of your char (that mobs that stun you and beat you to death in BRH, for example.

I would also suggest something I did for the Brazilian forums: how each talent interact with each major (golden) trait in the Artefact. Probably everyone will go to FbP and there are two talents that interact nicely with that trait, that is probably what you're gonna have when you reach 110.

just my 2cs.

Also you should also go indepth on how certain things will change what legion is unlocked as well as how certain talents will interact with talents from the artifact weapon, i know this mean for prepatch but covering bases for legion would make this guide a bit helpful for people preparing to look into the talents on the artifact weapon and what route they would like to take as well as which talents would enhance their damage, survivability, or over all flexibility as a vengeance DH.

14 minutes ago, Guest Kagegami said:

Also you should also go indepth on how certain things will change what legion is unlocked as well as how certain talents will interact with talents from the artifact weapon, i know this mean for prepatch but covering bases for legion would make this guide a bit helpful for people preparing to look into the talents on the artifact weapon and what route they would like to take as well as which talents would enhance their damage, survivability, or over all flexibility as a vengeance DH.

You already answered your demand by yourself : "i know this mean for prepatch".

This is a 7.0.3 patch guide as it is mentioned in its title and right now it's being updated frequently for 7.0.3.

All the guides will be updated for Legion when it'll come close.

Critical strike holds more priority over haste because DH's main form of sustained tanking comes from the healing of soul fragments. Each soul fragment has a chance to critically heal, and does so very often. Not to mention the additional parry conversion. There's no reason Haste should be first stat priority.

On August 3, 2016 at 10:42 PM, lvldruid said:

no ingame it cost 20 as far as I know , even tooltip ingame say that. gonna look now to confirm between no ingame it cost 20 as far as I know , even tooltip ingame say that. gonna look now to confirm between.

Yes demon spikes cost 20 pain ingame I am at beta now and checking. I don't know where u get 5 pain from sorry

Hey. I just checked in-game now and you are right, it is 20. I'll update the guide. Sorry about that, I didn't have access to the game at the time and went from memory (I remember the tooltip having been long for a while). Thank you!

On August 4, 2016 at 10:24 PM, Guest Felgong said:

I think your discussion of talents should be more deep. All tiers are tied to some sort of mitigation, even the first as 15% of the fire damage comes back as healing with Charred Warblades, and it helps a lot. Therefore, the only "pure dps" talent of the first tier is Razor Spikes. Agonizing Flames synergises with Immo Aura, that is great for a burst self healing when you're under geared in Heroics or Mythic+ (I'd add too in the starting 110 instances, I felt particularly weak before I had 815 ilvl, but its difficult to have this Artefact trait when you just dinged 110) specially when pulling and its REALLY important for DHs. Abyssal Strike is great for more "sustained" healing if you combine with Flame Crash and awesome in some bosses (1st of Maw, for example, hate that fear, and frankly some pack groups there).

For the second tier, I used Fallout in grps (that deadly first 3 GCDs where we can go from 100 to zero) and Feast for bosses. Burning alive is amazing when you lose control of your char (that mobs that stun you and beat you to death in BRH, for example.

I would also suggest something I did for the Brazilian forums: how each talent interact with each major (golden) trait in the Artefact. Probably everyone will go to FbP and there are two talents that interact nicely with that trait, that is probably what you're gonna have when you reach 110.

just my 2cs.

On August 5, 2016 at 8:15 AM, Guest Kagegami said:

As stated by someone else, we will go into detail about all the other talents and abilities, including artifact stuff, but that's for the Legion guide whereas right now the guide is just for the pre-patch. Thank you for all the feedback!

Crit + Mastery = top stats while solo tanking not sure why you guys keep saying haste+mastery, sims seem to always put haste on top of everything never accounting for inexperienced healers or lack of external heals.

----------------------------
As a Vengeance Demon Hunter, you have 2 defensive cooldowns.

Metamorphosis Icon Metamorphosis increases your current and maximum health by 30% for 15 seconds, and grants you 7 Pain per second for its entire duration. It has a 3-minute cooldown and no cost.

Metamorphosis works both pro-actively (to increase your health in preparation for damage) and re-actively, as an emergency cooldown to heal you up when you drop low on health. The extra Pain that Metamorphosis generates is also a nice bonus, which you can use on Soul Cleave Icon Soul Cleave for more healing.

Your second defensive cooldown is Darkness Icon Darkness. This marks an area in an 8-yard radius around you for 8 seconds, and any allies standing inside this area (yourself included) have a 15% chance to avoid the damage of incoming attacks. Darkness has a 3-minute cooldown.

As a defensive cooldown, Darkness is quite weak, but it can be helpful especially when multiple raid members can benefit from it.

------------------------------------
Darkness is incorrect. Veng demon hunters dont have that ability. It is replaced by empowered wards instead.

Edited by Spinnermask

Thanks for pointing it out, guys. Removing Darkness now :)

Hey,

Darkness is still in the Guide :D but what i want to ask is, why ist there Versatility in the Stat Priority? Isn't Versatility removed as Stat from the Game? For example, Versatility isn't listed as Stat at the Characterinfo ingame.

I hope you understand what i mean, sorry for bad english skills :D

Greetings from Germany

Hello guys, i've got a question on the feast of souls talent. Based on the way the tooltip is worded, wouldnt it be beneficial to cast 2 soul cleaves for 30 pain each instead of 1 soul cleave for 60 pain to get the hot from feast of souls 2 times for the same amount of pain? As long as one hot is worth more than 1 shear (the free gcd you get when using only 1 soul cleave for 60 pain) it should be desireable for survival. Any thoughts or knowledge on the topic? Im not sure if the hot is worth more than 10 pain for survival (cant imagine the hot is that weak though). In addition: i dont know whether the hot has a fixed healing value (like the tooltip suggests) or scales with the pain used. Any hints will be appreciated, cant test it myself unfortunatelly.

9 hours ago, Azzran said:

Hey,

Darkness is still in the Guide :D but what i want to ask is, why ist there Versatility in the Stat Priority? Isn't Versatility removed as Stat from the Game? For example, Versatility isn't listed as Stat at the Characterinfo ingame.

I hope you understand what i mean, sorry for bad english skills :D

Greetings from Germany

Versatility is still very much in the game.  If you don't have any on your gear, the character panel in game won't show it.

1 person likes this

I'm following this guide and I have issues in mythic dungeons. health spikes are insane and cause death at times and I'm talking ilvl700+  I tank on DK and Druid also and I don't have these issues or anything close to it. Can someone shed some light? My Demon Hunter

In legion it will be better if you use Vers Gems and enchants because there isn't that much gear that has Vers on it but the gear has alot of Mastery on it 

I'm running the survival priority and its WAY more potent than the haste>mastery>crit

Concerning rotation. 

I always lead off with FIERY BRAND, im seeing crits of 120k+. 

I am having lots of fun with my Vengeance DH, but do not find it as easy to control big pulls as I do with my DK, Paladin, or Bear. Doable - yes, fun - yes, but not quite as smooth or easy. I think part of that is the kinetic nature of DH. Your vantage point shifts more abruptly with Infernal Strike. Your self-heals are dependent on having something to hit (like DK but without Vampiric Blood), so if you get knockback or have to run out at the same time your health dips, that can be inconvenient.

That said, I am having fun on him during pre-patch and have mine up to 719 now just off invasions and a few mythic dungeons. I haven't even looked at what happens with more talents and artifacts, so maybe some of this will work itself out as we mature.

This guide should be more specific with its claims. Why is it that Soul Barrier is completely undesirable right now? Last Resort is very powerful, but doesn't keep you alive for very long if you just die again from a big hit. Soul Barrier seems to be the best choice when you don't have your 4-set bonus and decent gear, but this guide simply neglects it and doesn't explain why. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym

Well, we were all very impressed last week when we heard Cenarius Normal mode went down to a single Demon Hunter, even one as skilled as Mione, but this one probably tops it. The relative difficulty aside (not sure which fight is actually tougher to solo), Chronomatic Anomaly is in the currently active raid and it's on the second hardest difficulty available, making it another damn impressive feat. Next stop Gul'dan?
      No particular comments on this video, which could mean it wasn't as hard a fight as Cenarius or might not. In any case this kill somewhat overshadowed another recent one, the second visit to Emerald Nightmare and downing of a particularly pesky spider, whom Mione calls a "complete target dummy :') but still a relatively tight dps check".
    • By Stan

Meet the new threat of US-Illidan! Invective is a new raiding guild from Wildstar World First & US 2nd guilds Enigma & Subterfuge ready to shake up the Mythic race!
      Invective is a new Hardcore raiding guild from Wildstar World First & US 2nd guilds Enigma & Subterfuge. The guild wrote a mission statement on their website, where we learn more information about who they are and what plans they have when Tomb of Sargeras opens.
      The guild is based on Illidan (US) and plans to give other top guilds like Method, Exorsus or Limit a hard time racing for World Firsts. Invective's core members all derive from Hardcore Raiding MMO Wildstar and their Guild Master Sky has theorycrafting experience and many guilds followed his strategy guides in Wildstar. Wildstar's dying and Hardcore members were looking for a World of Warcraft guild, but none suited their needs and thus Invective came into existence.
      Tomb Schedule
      Invective plans to push and jump into next tier content as hard and much as they can.
      The guild will be day raiding the first day when Heroic Tomb opens, the second when servers go up They will be raiding the following 2 weeks every day, except Friday with raids starting up to 2 hours early and ending an hour or two later depending on the encounters Applicants
      Each applicant will be assessed directly and past achievements or logs have no value. All applications will go through a vocal interview and Mythic Keystone runs and an infinitely lasting trial that ends only when a player is up to their standards. The guild is currenctly recruiting all Classes and you can submit your application here.
      An ideal applicant
      Communicates through microphone, without it having any effect on gameplay Excels at to playing several classes and roles at top tier level Has flexible schedule / perfect attendance I've sat down with the Guild Master / Raid Leader of Invective Drunkbath and he answered some interesting questions ranging from the guild's current state up to preparation for the upcoming tier.
      How long have you been playing WoW since you transferred over from Wildstar?
      I hit level 110 on January 24, a week before Exorsus got the world first Gul'dan kill. The rest of the Wildstar people hit 110 another week or two after myself. Essentially, all the people from our Wildstar core (from Enigma & Subterfuge) hit 110 after the tier was over. We've only been playing for a short while, and I think a lot of people don't realize how much time and effort it takes to get a roster together to Mythic raid. As an experienced raider who day raided for 2 weeks straight in a successful world first environment I can truly say that roster boss will ALWAYS be the hardest boss in ANY game that requires over a dozen solid players that can dedicate the time we expect from our raiders. (We push raid hours till late, and start early as well). Some nights we would go until 3AM.
      How do you assess Nighthold in terms of difficulty / progression?
      Nighthold was extremely difficult for us, but not because of boss difficulty. The new Artifact system and Legendary loot system were HUGE time gates for us. I used a Blink Legendary (Belo'vir's Final Stand) on dps check bosses for days! To put it into perspective our first Skorp, Chrono, and Trill Mythic kills were half guild-half pug runs. And the 4th boss we decided to kill was Mythic Botanist. So our theory from logs was that Mythic Botanist in theory had the least dps check of the other bosses-- he was more of a mechanic check. With our Shamans' Totemic Revival and everybody getting P1+2 down solid, the fight was an easy number check but a hard mechanic check. Not to mention for our first kill half our roster was behind on AK and barely hitting 30-35 OLD artifact traits. It was pretty hard to get him since we kept trialing people and were mid forming the roster. The randomness of the Legendary loot system did not help either, since barely anybody had a best-in-slot combination of Legendaries for damage. If I had to put a finger on the hardest boss it would definitely be Gul'dan due to fight length-- though we killed it with nerfs I can only imagine having to get used to another 2minutes and the fel lord. The last phase is pretty easy, if all the simple tasks are done. I really enjoyed the strict positioning requirements the fight demanded. Time gate was in the end the hardest boss in the end, between roster boss time gate, legendary bis time gate, and artifact traits-- I don't know which was worse.
      How are the preparations for Tomb going? Have you been testing the raid out on PTR? Any particular fights you enjoy?
      We've been testing with an awesome US raiding guild Infinity-- they raid three days and do amazingly well for the amount of time they play the game. I highly recommend this guild for anybody that wants to achieve great things for a little amount of time put into the game in comparison to other hardcore guilds. One of the main reasons we came to WoW was because this expansion seems to have picked up its innovation and standards for its raids. There are a few notable fights in Tombs. I personally love the Sisters of The Moon encounter. The full moon mechanic is insanely creative, once again me and my positioning fetish... I have guides and docs for each fight (some are pure speculations, since we haven't tested them all yet, but you can figure a lot via the dungeon journal) but new fights are entertaining to experience.
      How many alts do players on your roster need to maintain? Is your roster complete? Are you filling in last spots? If so, which classes are open/closed for recruitment?
      We are currently recruiting ALL players that have high skill level, regardless of class. Class isn't a deal breaker since we are going to be doing 3 splits in Tombs (time gate new guild, only can do 3 effective splits) and 5 splits for tier 21. That would mean people need their Main character and 2 Alts of close/equal performance. In regards to our raiding schedule, our ideal applicant has a LOT of free time. I'm not here to convince people to quit their jobs or anything crazy like that. I could have forced a lot of people into this guild but I only want to have people that WANT to be here, that have the will power and their own idea of the guild. I am NOT responsible or going to influence your real life, our schedule is laid out flat and simple and if you can afford to personally make those times then great. We need decent players that can play their class and fulfill their roles in fights. People that can communicate clearly and calmly during hard progression pulls. People that can perform top numbers when the fights are NEW. Parsing months after fights are released and are on farm is not impressive. Seeing how people perform on PTR for example, is interesting and tells you a lot about your roster and what numbers they'd pull on equal gear footing as well as in new fights. We honestly just need more willing and available players, we could definitely use a boost to our Roster's quality, and as I said previously I vigorously recruit. I've poached a few semi-hard guild's Raid Leaders, since a raid leader has experience dealing with the social aspect of the game and even in a semi-hardcore guild when they just have themselves to worry about in a raid instead of an entire roster to lead, their performance sees a huge boost. They also fulfill roles and are the first to usually pickup mechanics and have good communication skills for fights. Unhappy with your guild you're leading? Join us! I want you!
      Are you looking forward to Patch 7.2.5?
      I am looking forward to 7.2.5. I am NOT expecting to hit world first, or even US 1st. Our alts are still time gated and our mains are as well when you compare our roster/player base to top guilds. I am super excited though to be somewhat competitive, as we should be with the amount of time we will be committing to the game. The Mythic raiding in WoW has definitely picked up its game in this expansion and that is EXACTLY why we came back to the game-- in hopes of more innovative and challenging raids. I think the developers of the game believe hardcore raiding is dead, but if I can get 150 people to fill out an application to the guild and go as far as all of them answering yes to "I will day raid" then there is definitely playerbase. It just needs to be done properly and Blizzard/WoW has the devs and the tools to do so. My hopes are high to see the rest of the fights, but ToS might be one of my favorite raids-- from environment and design to boss encounters. Push the limit of your old engine Blizz.
    • By Starym

June 13th will see the end of the third season of Legion PvP and if it follows the timing of Season 2 and patch 7.2  we may be seeing 7.2.5 as early as June 13th. That timing seems about right, as the ToS raid has been (tentatively) planned for "mid to late June" and the raid itself will probably come a week after the patch launch.
      Blizzard (source)
      The time is nearly at hand to bring Legion PvP Season 3 to a close for all Arena and Battleground competitors.
      Season 3 – End of Season Rewards
      If you participated in Season 3, to ensure you receive the rewards that you’re due, please keep the following in mind:
      Refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Legion Season 3 has ended. Legion Season 3 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends. Faction-Based Rewards
      Don’t forget—end-of-season rewards are based on your faction. If you transfer your character to the other faction, you must have 150 wins after your transfer to receive the reward.
      When the dust settles, where will you stand this season?
    • By Stan

The Deaths of Chromie is a new solo scenario coming in Patch 7.2.5. If you manage to stop all 8 attacks on Chromie within the time limit (The Deaths of Chromie), you will get a Transmog set. These rewards seem a little less underwhelming than Sets we get from Trial of Style, but players will be running it mostly to get the pets.
      Spoiler Alert
      Completing all 8 attacks within the timer is your goal and for that you get the following sets that are recolors of gear from previous expansions. More information can be found in our early preview.
      Cloth Wearers
      Ensemble: Chronoscryer's Finery
      Leather Wearers
      Ensemble: Riftscarred Vestments
      Mail Wearers (Missing Shoulders)
      Ensemble: Epoch Sentinel's Mail
      Plate Wearers
      Ensemble: Timewarden's Plate
    • By Stan

46 new Legendary items have been added to the game in Patch 7.2.5 up to the most recent build 24163 and it's become difficult to keep track of them all, which is why we created a list of all new Legendary items sorted by class.
      Patch 7.2.5 brings almost 50 new Legendary items to the game.
      Blizzard got inspired by Diablo's Hellfire Amulets and brought them to World of Warcraft in 7.2.5.
      Legendary Items in 7.2.5
      Legendaries dropping after Patch 7.2.5 is live will have a new base item level 970. Existing Legendary items can be upgraded with Stabilized Titan Essence to 970. The quest is very similar to how Distilled Titan Essence worked when Patch 7.1.5 was released. More information can be found here.
      Table of Contents
      New 7.2.5 Legendary items will be 970 by default.
      Death Knight Druid Demon Hunter Hunter Mage Monk Paladin Priest Rogue Shaman Warlock Warrior Death Knight 
      Cold Heart (Chest) - Every 1 sec, gain a stack of Cold Heart, causing your next Chains of Ice to deal [ 200% of Attack Power ] Frost damage. Stacks up to 30 times. If Chains of Ice is used when you have 30 stacks of Cold Heart, the target will also be stunned in a block of ice for 5 sec. Death Screamers (Gloves) - Festering Strike has a 100% chance to summon a Risen Skulker for 22 sec. This can only occur once every 60 sec. Soul of the Deathlord (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Blood: Foul Bulwark Frost: Gathering Storm Unholy: Bursting Sores Soulflayer's Corruption (Chest) - Blood Plague gains 100% increased damage and healing. Druid 
      Behemoth Headdress (Head) - The duration of Tiger's Fury is increased by 0.4 sec per combo point spent. Chameleon Song (Head) - Wild Growth has a 15% chance to grant you Incarnation: Tree of Life for 12 sec. Fury of Nature (Cloak) - While in Bear From, you deal 30% increased Nature and Arcane damage, and are healed for 30% of all Nature and Arcane damage done. Radiant Moonlight (Cloak) - Full Moon becomes Full Moon once more before resetting to New Moon.  Soul of the Archdruid (Ring) - Gain the Soul of the Forest talent. Demon Hunter 
      Chaos Theory (Cloak) - Blade Dance has a 15% chance to grant you Chaos Blades for 6 sec. Oblivion's Embrace (Legs) - Demon Spikes and Empower Wards gain 1 additional charge. Soul of the Slayer (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Havoc: First Blood Vengeance: Fallout Hunter 
      Celerity of the Windrunners (Cloak) - Windburst grants you 15% Haste for 6 sec. Parsel's Tongue (Chest) - Cobra Shot increases the damage done by you and your pets by 1% and your leech by 2% for 8 sec, stacking up to 4 times. Soul of the Huntmaster (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Beast Mastery: Bestial Fury Marksmanship: Lock and Load Survival: Serpent Sting Unseen Predator's Cloak (Cloak) - Gain 10% increased critical strike chance against enemies burning from your Explosive Trap. Mage 
      Contained Infernal Core (Shoulders) - Casting 10 Fireballs or Pyroblasts calls down a Meteor at your target. Mantle of the First Kirin Tor (Head) - Arcane Barrage has a 15% chance per Arcane Charge consumed to launch an Arcane Orb in front of you. Shattered Fragments of Sindragosa (Head) - Casting 8 Frostbolts or Flurries calls down a Comet Storm at your target. Soul of the Archmage (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Arcane: Temporal Flux Fire: Flame On Frost: Frozen Touch Monk 
      Doorway to Nowhere (Cloak) - Essence Font has a 20% chance to summon Chi-Ji for 15 sec. Soul of the Grandmaster (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Brewmaster: Mystic Vitality Mistweaver: Mist Wrap Windwalker: Chi Orbit Stormstout's Last Grasp (Shoulders) - Keg Smash gains 1 additional charge and has 25% increased radius. The Wind Blows (Head) - Strike of the Windlord has 20% reduced cooldown and makes your next Blackout Kick cost no Chi. Paladin 
      Pillars of Inmost Light (Shoulders) - Eye of Tyr deals 300% increased damage and has 25% reduced cooldown. Scarlet Inquisitor's Expurgation (Chest) - Every 2 sec, gain 10% increased damage to your next Divine Storm, stacking up to 30 times. Soul of the Highlord (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Holy: Divine Purpose Protection: Holy Shield Retribution: Divine Purpose The Topless Tower (Head) - Light of Dawn has a 10% chance to grant you Avenging Wrath for 8 sec. Priest 
      Heart of the Void (Chest) - Void Eruption deals 400% increased damage and heals you for 40% of the damage done. Inner Hallation (Shoulders) - Power Word: Radiance has a 25% chance to grant you Power Infusion for 9 sec. Soul of the High Priest (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Discipline: Twist of Fate Holy: Surge of Light Shadow: Twist of Fate The Alabaster Lady (Head) - Prayer of Mending has a 15% chance to grant you Apotheosis for 8 sec. Rogue 
      Soul of the Shadowblade (Ring) - Gain the Vigor talent. The Curse of Restlessness (Back) - Restless Blades reduces the cooldown of Curse of the Dreadblades by 0.25 sec per combo point spent. The Empty Crown (Head) - Kingsbane generates 50 Energy over 5 sec. The First of the Dead (Gloves) - Symbols of Death grants 30 Energy and increases your damage done by 10% for 8 sec. Shaman 
      Fire in the Deep (Chest) - Healing Rain has a 15% chance to grant you Ascendance for 6 sec. Primal Ascendant's Stormcallers (Shoulders) - Rockbiter has a 10% chance to grant you Ascendance for 10 sec. Smoldering Heart (Gloves) - Earth Shock has a 20% chance and Earthquake has a 10% chance to grant you Ascendance for 10 sec. Soul of the Farseer (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Elemental: Echo of the Elements Enhancement: Tempest Restoration: Echo of the Elements Warlock 
      Soul of the Netherlord (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization:
      Affliction: Death's Embrace
      Demonology: Grimoire of Synergy
      Destruction: Eradication The Master Harvester (Chest)  Affliction: Each Soul Shard you spend has a 10% chance to grant you Soul Harvest for 8 sec.  Demonology: Each Soul Shard you spend has a 3% chance to grant you Soul Harvest for 8 sec.  Destruction: Each Soul Shard you spend has a 6% chance to grant you Soul Harvest for 8 sec. Warrior 
      Ararat's Bloodmirror (Legs) - Shield Block and Spell Reflection gain 1 additional charge. Soul of the Battlelord (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Arms: Deadly Calm Fury: Massacre Protection: Vengeance The Great Storm's Eye (Head) -  Ravager: Ravager increases your movement speed by 10% and your damage done by 4% for 6 sec, increasing periodically and stacking up to 6 times. Valarjar Berserkers (Legs) - Rampage critical strikes generate 6 Rage.