Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Control Priest Standard

19 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Legendary Priest Control Standard deck.

1 hour ago, TheOblivion said:

What rank can you reach with this deck?

Legend, though it won't be as easy as dragon warrior or face shaman.

How to replace Ressurect ? It will go to Wild soon.

2 hours ago, Guest Mac said:

How to replace Ressurect ? It will go to Wild soon.

We don't know what Un'goro has to offer yet, so I'd recommend waiting, especially since Resurrect won't be going sooner than with Un'goro, and that will likely happen during April, so no need to search for swaps yet.

Yeah but I dont have it, that is the problem. I wont buy expanssion now to get it, since it is going to Wild in couple of weeks. 

I am newbie in game, got some dust and trying to built my first non-basic cheap deck. 

I crafted all the card from set except: Ressurect, Darkshire Alchemist, Entomb and Justicar Trueheart. 

It seems that I miss Ressurect the most, bacause I am loosing board control at early stage and cannot catch up without this card.

42 minutes ago, Guest Mac said:

Yeah but I dont have it, that is the problem. I wont buy expanssion now to get it, since it is going to Wild in couple of weeks. 

I am newbie in game, got some dust and trying to built my first non-basic cheap deck. 

I crafted all the card from set except: Ressurect, Darkshire Alchemist, Entomb and Justicar Trueheart. 

It seems that I miss Ressurect the most, bacause I am loosing board control at early stage and cannot catch up without this card.

You can run one Acidic Swamp Ooze, two Excavated Evils, two Cabal Shadow Priests, and one Greater Healing Potion. If you are missing both Darkshire Alchemists, you can include one Holy Smite as well. I've also requested an update to this deck, so maybe you will get better answers from our writers.

Hi it is me Mac, I've signed up to Icy Veins :-)

Thank You for your tips.

What about Kabal Talonpriest? It is higly recommended according this

I've also put two Onyx Bishops to my deck, since it has ressurect abillity, but it costs much more mana than Ressurect spell. Should i stick to that? 

And I forgot to mention that I posses Baron Geddon legendary. Should i try to include it to deck? It seems it works simillar as Wild Pyromancer but with bigger damage. Feels like it would be helpful...

7 hours ago, espequer said:

Hi it is me Mac, I've signed up to Icy Veins :-)

Thank You for your tips.

What about Kabal Talonpriest? It is higly recommended according this

I've also put two Onyx Bishops to my deck, since it has ressurect abillity, but it costs much more mana than Ressurect spell. Should i stick to that? 

And I forgot to mention that I posses Baron Geddon legendary. Should i try to include it to deck? It seems it works simillar as Wild Pyromancer but with bigger damage. Feels like it would be helpful...

Sure, Kabal Talonpriest can be added to the deck, though you won't have as many targets as you would in dragon priest or reno priest, which will make Kabal Talonpriest basically a Spider Tank, which is still acceptable.
Onyx Bishop is an okay card if you do not have Resurrect, but the power of Resurrect is its low cost and its ability to swing board early. You can try that and then make your decision after like 15 game - it's not like the deck cannot be changed at any time. 
The main use of Wild Pyromancer is to clear board early against aggressive decks. Baron Geddon cannot supplement it because his mana cost is too high to affect early board, obviously.

How is this a standard deck? It's running BrM, TGT, and. HoF cards, and it's not even running the medivh it advertised. It looks more like wild ressurect priest.

11 minutes ago, Guest Jakway said:

How is this a standard deck? It's running BrM, TGT, and. HoF cards, and it's not even running the medivh it advertised. It looks more like wild ressurect priest.

A wrong decklist was used. Thanks for pointing this out! We'll be fixing this shortly.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0