FORUMS
Damien

Arcane Giant Miracle Rogue Standard

Guest EnVeritas

Feels like this deck gets beaten by everything in the meta at the moment....:(

1 hour ago, Guest EnVeritas said:

Miracle Rogue is one of the most complicated decks in the game, and also one of the least forgiving ones. Every single misplay can cost you the game and that's where are most of your losses coming from. The deck does have some unfavourable matchups, but definitely not that many to give players the feel of "getting beaten by everything", Could you please provide some of your replays with the deck?

2 hours ago, Guest EnVeritas said:

Well, rogue is not a class like warlock and like, you just don't play minions each and every turn. It is quite sensitive to any kind of mistakes, and it is really hard to master, whichever variant you play. This deck needs little testing I think, which I want to do, and hopefully I could give another feedback about it.T

• Like 1

Guest Comment on Miracle R

Hey,

I've tried the deck a bit on ladder, I like the playstyle a lot. I just don't understand why Journey below is in the decklist over Deadly Poison. I think Journey below rather belongs into N'Zoth Deathrattle Rogue.

Guest Rogueplayer14

Really solid and fun to play if you're facing control decks, or just ones that are a little slower than the average in the current meta. Sadly this gets chewed up by aggro most of the time, as you're not always going to be getting SI-7 + backstab or prep+removal in your mulligan. I'm definitely still keeping this in my collection in hopes of a change in the meta.

Guest PattuX

You keep mentioning Deadly Poison in the guide although it's not in the deck. Should it be or is the guide just out of date? 

51 minutes ago, Guest PattuX said:

You keep mentioning Deadly Poison in the guide although it's not in the deck. Should it be or is the guide just out of date? 

Parts of the guide have been copied from regular miracle's guide. Sadly, we oversaw that Deadly Poison is not in the deck and forgot to remove the mentions of it. We apologize and the guide should be fixed soon. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Guest Naughtilus

For those who don't have Thalnos: I subbed in a Cutpurse, not having the BMT, and it works..miracles.

*puts on sunglasses*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Just now, Guest Naughtilus said:

For those who don't have Thalnos: I subbed in a Cutpurse, not having the BMT, and it works..miracles.

*puts on sunglasses*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

All that just for a joke? I approve. As an honest replacement though, I'd say use your Kobold Geomancer

It's actually a legit tech, for Rogue The Coin does a lot of heavy lifting. Spell Damage is great, sure, but you don't really get to kill that more of stuff than you usually do.

47 minutes ago, Paracel said:

It's actually a legit tech, for Rogue The Coin does a lot of heavy lifting. Spell Damage is great, sure, but you don't really get to kill that more of stuff than you usually do.

Surely the problem with Cutpurse is that it can only benefit you if:

• You play it early and the enemy has no answer in hand that can do 2 damage.
  • You are already winning.

At least with Tomb Pillager you are guaranteed the coin. The spell damage at least can immediately benefit you, whether to bring back through a board clear with FoK or finish an opponent off.

• Like 1

Guest gazaman

very fun deck to play !
one error and it can cost u the game but play everything right and u blow away ur opponent 

this one is a keeper thx !

37 minutes ago, Guest gazaman said:

very fun deck to play !
one error and it can cost u the game but play everything right and u blow away ur opponent 

this one is a keeper thx !

Glad to hear it works so well! 

N I C E !

after beeing lucky to find some major cards in packs i played this deck. I wasn't sure if i could handle it (never legend xD). But actually it works just great. Won 10 games in a row - (just rank 16-12 but who cares). And like others mentioned, it's a lot of fun. Love the giants.

The guide was pretty helpful as well - thanks a lot.

greetings - moep

Edited by moep

hey guys,is there any particular reason for running journey below over deadly poison?i like deadly poison better since its basically giving you a fiery war axe for one mana,what are some of the better things to get from journey and why is it better?

8 hours ago, TheEviscerator said:

hey guys,is there any particular reason for running journey below over deadly poison?i like deadly poison better since its basically giving you a fiery war axe for one mana,what are some of the better things to get from journey and why is it better?

Journey Below is a gamble, it all depends on your personal feeling toward RNG/consistency. On the better end, it can grant you a Sylvanas Windrunner or Cairne Bloodhoof. But since this deck isn't running N'Zoth, the Corruptor you can definitely cut it out in favor of a Deadly Poison.

Pretty much what Keizoku said. Additionally, Deadly Poison can be played on turns 3+ while requiring a weapon, which could screw up your turn 2 and 3. It also has a worse synergy with Gadgetzan Auctioneer, as you need a weapon with preferably 2 charges to gain the full value of the card, or to even be able to play it. 

On 10/21/2016 at 8:57 PM, moep said:

The guide was pretty helpful as well - thanks a lot.

Glad to hear that you have found the guide useful and you're enjoying the deck! Good luck with future games!

5 hours ago, positiv2 said:

Pretty much what Keizoku said. Additionally, Deadly Poison can be played on turns 3+ while requiring a weapon, which could screw up your turn 2 and 3. It also has a worse synergy with Gadgetzan Auctioneer, as you need a weapon with preferably 2 charges to gain the full value of the card, or to even be able to play it. 

Tagging @TheEviscerator so that he can see!

hey guys i really really like this deck but i feel it just gets destroyed by aggro and especially secret hunter,any space in the deck for heals like in your southsea deckhand version?heck,maybe even a defender of argus to taunt up the giants in case of charge minions...

1 hour ago, TheEviscerator said:

hey guys i really really like this deck but i feel it just gets destroyed by aggro and especially secret hunter,any space in the deck for heals like in your southsea deckhand version?heck,maybe even a defender of argus to taunt up the giants in case of charge minions...

Defender of Argus is a bad idea.

If i were you, i would try cutting a Shiv and a Journey Below for 2x Earthen Ring Farseer.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TheEviscerator said:

Would counterfeit coin be good here?

İts the only card from the new set which could fit here, but instead of what?

Maybe one shiv and Journey below, other cheap spells should not be cut.

Or, this one may be little more interesting, but one cold blood, and the reason is that, since deck already has big threats in the form of EvC and giants, two cold bloods may not be as effective as in other rogue decks which has the card. Maybe you can cut 1 cold blood and 1 shiv/Journey below.

• Like 1