FORUMS
Damien

Armored Bloodwing Giveaway! [UPDATED]

To be completely honest, I love all thing's Blizzard. I doubt it will pull me away from WoW though. I would like to say how great it is to see Icy Veins continue to grow. We use your guides for our raid groups! Thanks for all you do, well done!

• Like 1

I am looking forward to Hearthstone and liking the idea of it being an online cardgame. i like TCG and I've applied for BETA - I'd so love to get my hands on that pegasus mount as well!

soon as I get to play it I will know how it is. hope i have time with the newborn taking most of it now.

Very interested and have signed up for beta. It very much seems like the game will be quick to learn but will take a while to master.

I am really looking forward to Hearthstone! Not only because it's Blizzards first free to play, but because im a long time lover of tcgs! I have loved every minute of every match i've played so far! Thanks!

I am actually quite excited to see what they come up with. I never liked the actual trading card games...only time I have ever bought a pack was to try to get a mount for my WOW account- but this I will actually give a shot. Would be ever better if they plan on linking it with an Andriod app. Would like something interesting to play during the down times at work

I've been watching Hearthstone videos and news ever since I heard it announced. I'm a huge fan of TCG's like Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic the Gathering, Vanguard and even WOWTCG and the idea of a virtual card game sounds VERY pleasent to me (no cards everywhere?). In terms of gameplay it seems to be a modified version of the WOWTCG and its cartoony little animations make it look that much more fun! I opted in for the beta but sadly I have an "average" computer and doubt Blizz will pick me for beta but a man can dream!

Defiantly can't wait to try Hearthstone game. I am already opted for the beta, it looks like a nice free to play game coming form blizzard. Favorite thing is I like how so of the rewards from the Hearthstone game are connected to other games, like mounts.

Well it looks more exciting than dailies... Actually it looks awesome, and a beta invite would be pretty cool. I've never played something in this style before. It seems Blizzard is full of surprises :D