FORUMS
Damien

Zoo Warlock Deck List

11 hours ago, Maou said:

I was rank 19 and ı used this deck and boom! i'm rank 10

Zoo is a really fun deck to play, it is one that will always have a special place in my heart. My preference is more towards Aggro Zoo though with Leeroy Jenkins as more of the finisher in place of Doomguard but this version works really well also. 

• Like 1

Guest Remy

Any swap suggestions of imp gang boss? Since I didn't buy Brm adventure...

2 hours ago, Guest Dominion said:

This deck is awful. It has absolutely no tempo.

Then play discard lock instead .. Zoo isnt supposed to be tempo oriented .. Keep dropping small synergist minions much like aggro decks .. 

• Like 1

Guest This deck is crap

This deck is absolutely awful. I was playing discard lock at rank 4 with 3 stars, decided to try out a deck with lower mana curve against dragon priests and retarded pirate warriors, and now I lost 10 games in a row. DO NOT USE THIS DECK

3 hours ago, Guest This deck is crap said:

This deck is absolutely awful. I was playing discard lock at rank 4 with 3 stars, decided to try out a deck with lower mana curve against dragon priests and retarded pirate warriors, and now I lost 10 games in a row. DO NOT USE THIS DECK

Could you please upload a few replays? I am fairly certain the deck is not that bad to lose you 10 games in a row - you are most likely at fault here.

16 minutes ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

Replacement for Malc's Imp?

I don't own Kara, and don't plan on buying it, since I am a F2P player and 700 gold could be better spent.

Dark Iron Dwarf or second Defender of Argus are great swaps.

Karazhan is a great value for F2P players, and I do recommend buying it.

52 minutes ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

Replacement for Malc's Imp?

I don't own Kara, and don't plan on buying it, since I am a F2P player and 700 gold could be better spent.

I agree with Positiv2 on default swaps .  You can also consider using Eggnapper for more synergy with Darkshire Councilman\Knife Juggler. If you prefer to replace 1 drop with 1 drop Glacial Shard can be a fantastic tool for protecting important minions. Fire Fly isn't bad because it makes your curve smoother and works with Darkshire Councilman\Knife Juggler

Edited by Strongpoint

I've been struggling with this deck. 

I saw as an update of the Crystalweaver deck, that I've reached rank 11. Then, I've changed to this Zoo deck and dropped to rank 13 :(

Edited by RIPAX

Guest Simon

Synergy section refers to imp gang boss but the deck has none..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Guest Simon said:

Synergy section refers to imp gang boss but the deck has none..

Thank you for pointing this out, we'll be fixing this shortly!

1 hour ago, YanjunMie said:

Since PO is gone, how about adding Demonfire or Bloodfury Potion even if it is more expensive?

They're too situational and do not grant huge tempo advantage like Power Overwhelming did. It's better to swap it for another card.

1 hour ago, Nightshade8008 said:

What does the 2xdarkshire librarian do for this deck and is there a suitable replacement or is it a must for crafting (to make this deck)?

You can replace it with Faerie Dragon with no ill effects. The only reason the Darkshire is better is that after you have emptied your hand, it draws you a card when it dies, without discarding one when you play it. 

Guest Pawnsoffurry2

Hey, sub silverware golem for Argent Squire? Perhaps works better with librarian? Thoughts?

50 minutes ago, Guest Pawnsoffurry2 said:

Hey, sub silverware golem for Argent Squire? Perhaps works better with librarian? Thoughts?

Silverware Golem is a solid swap, but in the current meta you might want to go for a bit more 1-drops, which means Argent Squire should stay in the deck. I would probably swap for Ravasaur Runt.

5 hours ago, Nightshade8008 said:

Recently played vs quest rogue and lost - here is replay https://hsreplay.net/replay/7qYmVtSbfUQy4KTYUSdB5V . This deck should be favoured vs this archetype so did I play badly or rng?

T4 - if you want to tap during the turn, tap first (unless you would discard that card). You should also care about placement a bit more. You also probably should have dumped all the 1-drops to give you good trade options while also allowing you to keep a board after you would trade. Not doing so left you with a very awkward turn 5, which I felt like was the issue you lost.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

I'm not sure why you held onto the coin for so long.  If you had coined out Imp T1, you would have been able to hit face with it on T2, and you would have been in a better position to fight for the board, which would have let your Darkshire Councilman get in some face damage as well.  Since you were only 5 off from lethal before he killed you, these little things could've made a difference.  The Rogue quest generally needs to spend the first few turns doing very little to fight for the board, so that's your opportunity to develop your board and push face damage.

• Like 2

Guest TheKeck
On 9/25/2016 at 5:21 AM, KingMe said:

Zoo is a really fun deck to play, it is one that will always have a special place in my heart. My preference is more towards Aggro Zoo though with Leeroy Jenkins as more of the finisher in place of Doomguard but this version works really well also. 

Of course, this is the budget deck.  A lot of people don't have Leeroy. :)

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Outlaw Rogue Leveling Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Shadow Priest Leveling Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Vengeance Demon Hunter Leveling Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Holy Priest Leveling Guide.
    • By HSEnthusiast
      Today, we're recapping the four Shaman cards revealed by Gamespot. We also have some dev clarifications on how they work.
      If you missed our previous Warrior recap, you will find it here.

What a way to kick things off; this card looks insane! The dream is that Drakuru takes out two of your opponent’s minions, resurrects them on your side, and survives combat somehow. You’re looking at a 5-for-1 exchange on board.
      In the more likely scenario that it doesn’t survive, that’s still a complete flip of the board state. Even if it’s trading into a single big minion on the opponent’s side, that’s still a 2-for-1, with that 1 on your side being a big tough-to-kill minion. The only worry is that there will sometimes be late-game scenarios where the 6/8 stat line won’t be enough to get you any resurrections, but I’m hopeful those are few and far between.
      Still, even if the Big Shaman archetype doesn’t catch on for Shaman, I expect this card, in particular, to find a home in Renathal Control Shaman lists. This card is doing much of the same work that Sylvanas and Insatiable Devourer are without having to run through the trouble of infusing first.

Once again, another big expensive card and a solid showy effect to go along with it. Obvious deathrattle/reborn synergy, as well as good with big minions in general. At 10 cost, it will take up your entire mana pool for the turn, though there are things you can do to play around that as a shaman.
      We’ve gotten some clarification from the devs on the mechanics of this one:
      All the copies summoned die at the end of the effect trigger after having attacked. Unfortunately, it won’t be some corruption-style aura effect that a cheeky Showstopper effect can silence off. Your copies are made from your hand from left to right until no more board spaces are available. Beware that Colossals will summon their appendages and take up potential board space from your other copies. Windfury minions will only attack. Sorry Drakuru, no double freebies for you ? Minions that enter Dormant won’t attack, but they won’t die either! The interaction of getting free dormant minion copies on board is interesting, but is there enough to build a deck around? In standard, there is Gangplank, Slimescale, and Pelican Divers, but outside of From De Other Side “synergy,” they might not be worth it. In Wild, at the very least, there is meme potential with getting Magtheridion and The Darkness out with this and getting their battlecries to awaken both copies when you play them out the turn after.
      There’s obvious synergy with the other big cards revealed here, with Prescience loading up your hand with some beefy bois, getting get off reborn, lifesteal and deathrattle value, summon a minion from Overlord Drakuru.

That’s a lot of keywords for a single card, but they work together to become the stuff of nightmares for any board-based aggro deck. Taunt and lifesteal make this a nightmare to trade into, and even with enough removal to clear the main body and the reborn one, the deathrattle effect still will hit for 3 twice and heal you for 6. So while the 3 attack won’t be anything to write home about, plopping this down will buy you a good deal of time. There’s also the possibility to make use of the leftover reborn 3/1 body to evolve into a 9 or 10 drop.

This card will get you 2 Mana 2/3 Ghostly Apparitions with the Undead minion type, which can matter for cards like Unliving Champion, or Invincible, for instance. Suppose you trigger the secondary ability here both times. In that case, that’s a pretty sweet deal right there, advancing a Big Shaman win con in 2 ways: The taunt on the Ghostly Apparitions advances your gameplan of stalling the game out until you can stabilize on board enough to play the 5+ Mana minions you’ve tutored out of the deck.
      We’ve theory crafted 3 potential builds that can use this package of Shaman cards.
      First, consider diving head first into the Big Shaman theme, bringing in Vanndar Stormpike and forgoing all other sub-5 cost minions to get max value out of Prescience and From De Other Side. We’re also going to run with the evolve subtheme to take advantage of any leftover bodies that we might get from Stoneborn General, Overlord Drakuru, or Blighblood Berserkers. The departure of the Knights of the Frozen Throne set will make evolving 10 drops better again now that there are no more Snowfury Giants in the Evolve pool, and we get to re-roll for the generally better bodies from the 10 costs. We’re adding in some early-game removal to compensate for the lack of early drops so we can better survive the early game.
      Deck code / link: 
      AAECAaoICunQBMORBKeNBK/ZBNnsA/rsA4qSBfuRBYfUBKrZBArG+QOs7QS12QTgtQS22QTblATGzgTj9gOGoQX4oAUA
      Next, let’s try to use the standard Renathal Control Shaman archetype that’s doing rather well in the meta as a starting point. One safe idea is to look at slotting Overlord Drakuru and potentially Brightblood Berskerker and From De Other Side into this standard XL Renathal Control Shaman as ways of fighting back on board while getting your infuse cards stacked up.
      Deck code / link: 
      AAECAaoIFKjuA6bvA4b6A6SBBMORBMeyBOm2BOnQBJjUBLjZBJfvBKTvBNWyBODtBIqSBdWyBPuRBfSgBbzwBODtBArG+QPTgASVkgTblATgtQSWtwSywQTFzgS12QS22QQA
      We could instead also try and drop all the duplicates from the list and convert it into a Reno deck, as the deck was already playing a lot of one-offs. That gives us just enough room for one of each of these bad boys, which together with Reno will up the turnaround potential of the deck at the cost of a little bit of consistency. Doing so we can end up with this list:
      Deck code / link: 
      AECAaoICunQBMORBKeNBK/ZBNnsA/rsA4qSBfuRBYfUBKrZBArG+QOs7QS12QTgtQS22QTblATGzgTj9gOGoQX4oAUA
      Why not use both and make it a Reno-thal deck? Prescience and Windchill will try to compensate for the loss of card draw from droping one copy of Gorloc Ravager and Famished fool. We are adding in Convincing Disguise to have still enough evolve effects around. The idea of including Bracing Cold and Far Sight is to hopefully discount From De Other Side or the evolve cards so we make use of any leftover bodies in the same turn. Ozumat’s in here not just to get us up to 40 cards, but because it’s a near guaranteed board clear combo with From De Other side, if you manage your hand and board space just right, that leaves you with all its appendages afterward.
      Deck code / link: 
      AAECAaoIKKjuA6bvA6SBBMORBMeyBOm2BOnQBJjUBLjZBJfvBKTvBMb5A9OABJWSBNuUBNWyBOC1BJa3BLLBBMXOBMbOBLXZBLbZBODtBLzwBIb6A6/ZBPrsA/SgBcSsBNnsA4fUBIXUBLGwBJrUBLzOBIahBfigBYqSBfuRBQAA