FORUMS
Damien

N'Zoth Control Warrior Standard

5 hours ago, voose said:

Replacement for Geddon?

Just to add to the above, if you're struggling vs. Aggro, you can also run Brawl as a replacement.

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

Just to add to the above, if you're struggling vs. Aggro, you can also run Brawl as a replacement.

The deck runs 2 already.

Just now, CodeRazor said:

The deck runs 2 already.

And this is why we always double check the deck we are looking at. My bad!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blainie said:

And this is why we always double check the deck we are looking at. My bad!

You are forgiven but don't let it happen again. :P 

On 10/26/2016 at 10:24 PM, SkaptorZ said:

Need replacement for Barron Geddon.

I was thinking about ragnaros firelord or malkorok... Any suggestions?

As said above, Malkorok won't work. If you take into account that Gorehowl could last up to 7 turns of continuous attacking, the likelihood of you playing Malkorok when having him in hand is pretty low. This is especially true given that there's a fair chance you will get a 1-2 attack weapon. 

I'd go with Code's recommendation of Rag.

• Like 1

Hello!

I'm new to hearthstone and I've been playing with the basic warrior deck with the recommended upgrades (once I finally got them lol). I'm starting to get new cards and have like 2100 dust saved so far. I'd really like to start slowly transitioning into a deck like this (honestly this one eventually) but It looks quite overwhelming. I have no idea what cards to go for first and what "basic" or "cheap" cards to replace the legendaries until I get them. Is this viable to "build up" to? or should I wait until I have all the cards completely before jumping into it? 

I would try and pick it out myself but it seems like a lot of these cards are picked SPECIFICALLY because they synergism so well and I'm not sure the deck is viable at all without the higher end cards :)

8 hours ago, Peezpipe said:

Hello!

I'm new to hearthstone and I've been playing with the basic warrior deck with the recommended upgrades (once I finally got them lol). I'm starting to get new cards and have like 2100 dust saved so far. I'd really like to start slowly transitioning into a deck like this (honestly this one eventually) but It looks quite overwhelming. I have no idea what cards to go for first and what "basic" or "cheap" cards to replace the legendaries until I get them. Is this viable to "build up" to? or should I wait until I have all the cards completely before jumping into it? 

I would try and pick it out myself but it seems like a lot of these cards are picked SPECIFICALLY because they synergism so well and I'm not sure the deck is viable at all without the higher end cards :)

This deck is rather expensive, so building it from pretty much zero will take a very long time. If you are okay with it, sure, you could have it as your dream deck and build up to it, though without some of the core cards, the deck will be severely underperforming. I personally recommend the more recent version if this deck as it's both cheaper and better suited to survive in current meta. If you would list all the cards you are missing from the deck, that would be amazing. In general, the most important cards are N'Zoth, the Corruptor, Sylvanas Windrunner and Fiery War Axes, and since you already have the Axes, you should focus on getting those two cards first. After that, your next cards to get are meta picks, though cards such as Shield Slam and Brawl are useful in all metas.

On ‎29‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 10:35 AM, positiv2 said:

This deck is rather expensive, so building it from pretty much zero will take a very long time. If you are okay with it, sure, you could have it as your dream deck and build up to it, though without some of the core cards, the deck will be severely underperforming. I personally recommend the more recent version if this deck as it's both cheaper and better suited to survive in current meta. If you would list all the cards you are missing from the deck, that would be amazing. In general, the most important cards are N'Zoth, the Corruptor, Sylvanas Windrunner and Fiery War Axes, and since you already have the Axes, you should focus on getting those two cards first. After that, your next cards to get are meta picks, though cards such as Shield Slam and Brawl are useful in all metas.

HAHA I wrote a big reply and lost it all when it asked me to log in :P

Anyway, Thank you SO much for the reply!

This is what I have so far. I also have Hogger, Ragnaros the Firelord and Leeroy Jenkins. I've also go anything that come from the single player raid things. I guess the only thing I'm missing from your newer version of this deck is the two most important cards *cough*... lol Is there perhaps a better control warrior deck that would work with these cards? Or is this playable in some other way? I really never die with it so far until we both run out of cards. I just don't seem to have the damage to push through and kill them. I'm guessing that's what N'zoth the Corruptor is for in the first place and that's why he's so important to the deck.

Jade druid decks seem to kill me though quite quickly. nothing else gets close really until the end. Sadly that is almost ALL people are playing at my level. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again so much!!

EDIT: no idea how to make the picture hidden so it takes up less space SORRY!

Spoiler

Hearthstone Screenshot 12-29-16 18.22.11.png

10 hours ago, Peezpipe said:

HAHA I wrote a big reply and lost it all when it asked me to log in :P

Anyway, Thank you SO much for the reply!

This is what I have so far. I also have Hogger, Ragnaros the Firelord and Leeroy Jenkins. I've also go anything that come from the single player raid things. I guess the only thing I'm missing from your newer version of this deck is the two most important cards *cough*... lol Is there perhaps a better control warrior deck that would work with these cards? Or is this playable in some other way? I really never die with it so far until we both run out of cards. I just don't seem to have the damage to push through and kill them. I'm guessing that's what N'zoth the Corruptor is for in the first place and that's why he's so important to the deck.

Jade druid decks seem to kill me though quite quickly. nothing else gets close really until the end. Sadly that is almost ALL people are playing at my level. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again so much!!

EDIT: no idea how to make the picture hidden so it takes up less space SORRY!

Hide contents

Hearthstone Screenshot 12-29-16 18.22.11.png

So, from non-adventure legendaries you have Justicar Trueheart, Cairne Bloodhoof, Hogger, Leeroy Jenkins and Ragnaros the Firelord. Well, Justicar and Cairne are control legendaries, Ragnaros is midrange legendary and Leeroy is an aggro legendary. So, youcould start saving up for Sylvanas Windrunner (though you seem to have enough dust for her already) and N'Zoth, the Corruptor and play pirate warrior in the meantime. Since you already have Leeroy Jenkins, the most expensive card in the deck is Patches the Pirate, who can be replaced by Faerie Dragon or Argent Horserider. If playing pirate warrior is not a viable option for you, let me know.

Once you save enough dust for Sylvanas and N'Zoth, make sure to let me know which cards you are missing so I can give you replacements.

14 hours ago, positiv2 said:

So, from non-adventure legendaries you have Justicar Trueheart, Cairne Bloodhoof, Hogger, Leeroy Jenkins and Ragnaros the Firelord. Well, Justicar and Cairne are control legendaries, Ragnaros is midrange legendary and Leeroy is an aggro legendary. So, youcould start saving up for Sylvanas Windrunner (though you seem to have enough dust for her already) and N'Zoth, the Corruptor and play pirate warrior in the meantime. Since you already have Leeroy Jenkins, the most expensive card in the deck is Patches the Pirate, who can be replaced by Faerie Dragon or Argent Horserider. If playing pirate warrior is not a viable option for you, let me know.

Once you save enough dust for Sylvanas and N'Zoth, make sure to let me know which cards you are missing so I can give you replacements.

Yeah ill do the Pirate warrior for now :) I don't mind taking the time to slowly get the other cards. Before I got the reply from you I had gone and spent the dust on Justicar Trueheart and the other cards I was missing (other than N'zoth and Sylvanas) because I didn't actually think I'd get a reply. I think if I had gotten N'zoth instead of Justicar the deck would have been "usable" in the mean time. It just doesn't have the endgame "umph" without him.

Sorry that I kind of wasted your time a bit but I did get some good info and a deck to play in the mean time. Just like 3k dust or so to save up and I'm good! Woot!

9 hours ago, Peezpipe said:

Yeah ill do the Pirate warrior for now :) I don't mind taking the time to slowly get the other cards. Before I got the reply from you I had gone and spent the dust on Justicar Trueheart and the other cards I was missing (other than N'zoth and Sylvanas) because I didn't actually think I'd get a reply. I think if I had gotten N'zoth instead of Justicar the deck would have been "usable" in the mean time. It just doesn't have the endgame "umph" without him.

Sorry that I kind of wasted your time a bit but I did get some good info and a deck to play in the mean time. Just like 3k dust or so to save up and I'm good! Woot!

Well, sorry for the delay. Because of timezones, people from US have to wait a lot, sadly.

Justicar Trueheart isn't crucial to the deck, but mainly she will be rotating out quite soon, which is why I decided not to recommend crafting her.

Good luck! If you have any issue or questions, feel free to ask.