Shenocide

[Players][Bloodscalp/Boulderfist/Dunemaul/Maiev/Stonemaul][H] 850 Warlock&Hunter LF Prog Raiding/PvP

1 post in this topic

I am an Affliction Warlock, and my brother is a Marksmanship Hunter. Currently, we're sitting at about 850 ilvl average, both easily pulling over 200k DPS on a consistent basis. We both have a good amount of experience with the game, as we've been playing since Burning Crusade. We're both on Bloodscalp on the Horde, so looking for any guilds on that server or the connected ones (Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul).

We're both looking for a new guild for progression raiding and PvP. While we're interested in PvE (particularly in progression), we spend a good amount of our time doing PvP. Our current guild, sad to say, does not have any PvPers, and the core few who wish to raid at the moment are not strong enough players altogether to pull forward, so we're at a bit of a dead end.

Both my brother and I are good at the game, and want to be apart of a group that can make full use out of what we have to offer. We are available primarily in the early evenings (between 5 pm and 10 pm CST), as both of us work during the day. We're both in our late-20's, so we're only looking to join a guild with mature players.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Felzietoo
      The Last Guardians on Khadgar / Alleria is recruiting for Heroic ToS progression. We are currently seeking DPS (Mage and Shaman DPS are a need) and a healer. (Willing to assist with gear as long you understand raiding concepts) Please contact Felzietoo-Alleria, Naporan-Khadgar or Shadowfoot-Khadgar for more information. We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 9:30-11:30 Eastern time. (8:30-10:30 Server Time)
    • By Kastiel
           Ashen Knights is recruiting for Raid One, Friday and Saturday nights from 8pm to 11pm EST (Server Time). This raid is semi-casual. Meaning that we expect raiders to know the fights, be on time, and be prepared to raid.  We do not require raiders to farm gear, or AP outside of the raid, provided they can meet minimal performance standards.
           Raid One is a focused on Heroic raids at the moment, and has been able to Achieve Ahead of the Curve in each of Legions past raids. In the future, once the roster is filled and Heroic is on farm, Raid One will move on to test its determination in Mythic.
      The guild provides flasks, food, and repairs when raiding, but raiders are responsible for their own potions.

Progression:
      EN: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic ToV: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic NH: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic ToS: 9/9 Normal, 5/9 Heroic  
      Raid One Requirements:
      Loot:
      In Heroic Raid One uses Loot Council to spread loot throughout the raid. During Normal Raid runs, and when PUGS are present, we use Personal Loot. Addons and Apps:
      Deadly Boss Mods RC Loot Council Discord is used for VoIP. We do not require that you speak, but we do require that you can hear. Attendance:
           Availability is key to maintaining a raid spot. As such, we are looking for raiders that will meet their commitment to raiding on Raid One’s schedule. We do realize that life happens, and deal with missed raids on a case by case basis.

Character Requirements:
           We are looking for ilvl 890 Characters that have all gold traits unlocked and are progressing to Concordance of the Legionfall.
      There is a two-week trial period to see if a recruit fits in with the raid and the guild.

Classes and Specs that We are Recruiting:

Tanks:
      We are currently looking for one tank from the following specs.
      Brewmaster Monk Guardian Druid Protection Warrior Vengeance Demon Hunter Healers:
      We are in need of 1 healer. Can be any spec or class.  
      Ranged DPS:
      Open  
      Melee DPS:
      Deathknight (Any DPS Spec) Enhancement Shaman Feral Druid Retribution Paladin Rogue (Any Spec) Windwalker Monk   *Note on Recruitment: We can and often accept those not listed above. It depends on the player asking.

Who to Contact:
      Raid One Raid lead: Chaprone
      Raid One Raid Lead: Shady (Bnet Tag:  Shady#12949)
      Raid One Recruiter: Madeline
      Guild Officers: Kastîel (Bnet Tag: DSpyder#1604)
      Zayed
      Androstus
    • By chizuko
      Recruitment is currently OPEN. We're looking for dps!

The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!

We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!

Current progression is 2/9 mythic Tomb of Sargeras
      9/9 heroic Tomb of Sargeras
      8/10 mythic Nighthold
      7/7 mythic Emerald Nightmare
      3/3 mythic Trial of Valor

About your trial:

-Minimum 900 average ilevel required!

- You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.

- We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.

About our raids:

- We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.

- We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.

- We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.

- All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.

-All our raids are logged on Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3311) should you wish to find more information about us.

Please visit http://shadowstalkers-alliance.enjin.com/ for more information and to check out our current class needs . Click the recruitment tab at the top to apply.

If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers in-game who will be glad to chat!

Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
      Jacob#21111
    • By Maplefire
      Looking for a fun progression guild? Hordeland Security could be your new home! We started at launch, and have raided on Blackhand, Baelgun, and now Turalyon. 

We currently raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 19:00- 21:15 CDT. We understand that no one has an unlimited amount of time to play; we hold ourselves accountable when utilizing the time we invest. We expect the same level of commitment in return. Our raiders know when to goof around and when to be serious.

Interested? Drop us a line!
      Deputy Raid Leader: Duerdon#1111
      Director: Saffy#1122

-or-

lil ol' me - Maplefire#1200 - I'll get you in touch with one of the officers (mention you're from the Icy Veins thread so my brain won't explode)

http://www.hordelandsecurity.org
      (forgive the Pandaran background - web designer is on a looooong break)

Thanks for your consideration - happy raiding!

• By hippi87
      Hey guys im struggling to get the dps i should do (raidbots and logs from player with euqal ilvl)
      maybe you can check my gear and my logs to help me improve something :) thanks
      Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/khazgoroth/hiippiih
      Single Target log : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Lncj8ZM2gGtPkwrN/#fight=5
      Multi Target log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Lncj8ZM2gGtPkwrN/#fight=7
      Multi Target log 2 :https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Lncj8ZM2gGtPkwrN/#fight=11
      thx at @ all