FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Multi-Class Cards

And I actually have a topic - relevant question : do we have confirmation that multiclass cards are actually "class cards" for the purpose of Discover, Discover bonus etc. ? Or are they coded as neutral?

On 11/23/2016 at 5:53 PM, positiv2 said:

Only 9/10? Then you might be interested in other wares, such as weapon rogue or this thing that has way too much synergy (thanks to Paracel for suggestion), both at 50% winrate (total of 6 games). The new cards will definitely be a nice addition to those decks, especially the Jade cards for the latter deck.

So that you can fit in even more synergy? Nice.

On 11/23/2016 at 6:02 PM, Paracel said:

And I actually have a topic - relevant question : do we have confirmation that multiclass cards are actually "class cards" for the purpose of Discover, Discover bonus etc. ? Or are they coded as neutral?

I would assume they fit into their own whole new subset. Neutral would imply being available for all classes, so they must fit into their own subset. I would assume you can discover them though.

From what I found, the cards count as class cards, but for all three classes that can have the card, which means that you can, for example, discover Grimestreet Smuggler by using Jeweled Scarab when playing as Hunter, Pally or Warrior.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, positiv2 said:

From what I found, the cards count as class cards, but for all three classes that can have the card, which means that you can, for example, discover Grimestreet Smuggler by using Jeweled Scarab when playing as Hunter, Pally or Warrior.

So, would you say they are... multi-class cards? 

:^)

One thing I did notice about multi-class cards, they count for all three classes for filling quests. 

So if you have quests to "play 50 druid cards" and "play 50 rogue cards", playing any of the Jade Lotus cards counts for both quests.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Allegro said:

One thing I did notice about multi-class cards, they count for all three classes for filling quests. 

So if you have quests to "play 50 druid cards" and "play 50 rogue cards", playing any of the Jade Lotus cards counts for both quests.

Nice tip! Definitely should be nice for quick completion, especially if you hate a certain class.