Damien

Aggro Shaman Standard

11 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Aggro Shaman Gadgetzan Standard Deck.

5 minutes ago, Guest Radu said:

What to replace doomhammer with?

Argent Squire or Southsea Deckhand to increase the aggression, one copy of Ancestral Knowledge for some draw (and also Tunnel Trogg buff), or Ragnaros the FirelordLeeroy Jenkins or Al'Akir the Windlord as finishers. If you do not swap Al'Akir the Windlord in, you should also remove Rockbiter Weapons for the aforementioned cards.

3 hours ago, Dazzed said:

I was wondering if this deck is still viable as an aggro deck without Patches the Pirate and thus without Small-Time Buccaneers ?

Yes, the deck is viable even without these cards. You can include Sir Finley Mrrgglton and a combination of Argent Squires and Southsea Deckhands, depending on your micrometa.

1 hour ago, douchebanner said:

primalfin totem is op

just sayin

Not that much in non-murloc decks. The card is good, but there are much better cards available at the moment.

Man this deck is worthless around rank 11-12 if u dont get a weapon in the starting hand.

I lost 5 games in a row, i would rate this deck as well awfull

660px-ModelM.jpg

21 minutes ago, Guest Adrian said:

Man this deck is worthless around rank 11-12 if u dont get a weapon in the starting hand.

I lost 5 games in a row, i would rate this deck as well awfull

660px-ModelM.jpg

Not sure I understand the joke. Either or, if you really want to play Shaman then play Evo, it's the only viable Shaman at the current moment. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.