FORUMS
Damien

Midrange Jade Shaman Standard

just out of curiosity, what would I play instead of White eyes?

ah, jones it is. I admit to not properly looking at the guide but just at the decklist since I need a shaman deck to have 1 for each class. ^^

Guest Dazzed

This deck totally sucks monkey balls.

For those who are considering wasting a ton of dust on Aya for example, please rethink your choices. Thus far I was very unlucky with the mulligan and the various games I tried. Aya is awesome but not in this deck. My two cents,  coming from an experienced player:  Any aggro deck in the current 7.x meta will eat you alive with this deck. My advise: tweak this deck as much as you can because it really sucks. I lost 12 ranks because I was too stubborn to think Sottle holds the answer many answers in Icy Veins, as the sole provider for all decks presented in here.  He's not your main deity when it comes to HS. Stay sharp and original! ;)

8 hours ago, Guest Dazzed said:

This deck totally sucks monkey balls.

For those who are considering wasting a ton of dust on Aya for example, please rethink your choices. Thus far I was very unlucky with the mulligan and the various games I tried. Aya is awesome but not in this deck. My two cents,  coming from an experienced player:  Any aggro deck in the current 7.x meta will eat you alive with this deck. My advise: tweak this deck as much as you can because it really sucks. I lost 12 ranks because I was too stubborn to think Sottle holds the answer many answers in Icy Veins, as the sole provider for all decks presented in here.  He's not your main deity when it comes to HS. Stay sharp and original! ;)

Please, upload a few replays so I can prove that you are the issue here, not the deck, as I do not have issues with it.

On 13. 12. 2016 at 1:31 AM, Shine said:

ah, jones it is. I admit to not properly looking at the guide but just at the decklist since I need a shaman deck to have 1 for each class. ^^

I'd recommend you to play Acidic Swamp Ooze instead of Harrison Jones, as you get more tempo out of it.

Just now, Shine said:

If you say so ^^

If the meta slows down and weapons still remain popular, then you can swap Harrison Jones in instead of the Ooze, but currently the possibility of an early body is better.

14 minutes ago, Shine said:

If you say so ^^

By the time you can play Harrison Jones the game is often already sealed against a Pirate Warrior, that's how overwhelmingly fast it plays. It would be useful against an Aggro Shaman's Doomhammer but they have more lasting power as a deck and you'd probably overdraw yourself horribly. A Rogue would just equip another dagger if needed. That leaves Paladin, but they are less dependent on having a weapon out then the three others.

Acidic Swamp Ooze is fast enough at 2 mana to actually slow down the Warrior and just as hurtful to the Shaman/Rogue/Paladin as Harrison. It's definitely the superior choice in this all-out aggressive meta. 

hahaha, thx for this advice. it all makes sense to me now. I wish I didnt even draw harrison this week. (hence my urge to include him ^^)

at least I got to remove a 6 durability Unfair with it without overdrawing. saved my damn life that game since I saw his That which makes it unfair coming in next turn to remove harrison ^^.

He served his purpose, rest now Brand new legend. your time will come

9 minutes ago, Guest Hokkyy said:

Hello!

any viable substitute for  Maelstrom Portal?

Thanks

I would suggest Spirit Claws (though I guess you don't have them), or second Lightning Storm and either a second Jade Chieftain or a second Jinyu Waterspeaker. You could also go for an Acidic Swamp Ooze as a tech card.

Guest Faydn

Hi! I'm doing a f2p and I don't have any adventures. Replacements? 

Also I have 1840 dust but no legendaries. Which one should I dust for this deck, the most crucial? Also replacements for the other legendaries! Thanks :)

6 hours ago, Guest Faydn said:

Hi! I'm doing a f2p and I don't have any adventures. Replacements? 

Also I have 1840 dust but no legendaries. Which one should I dust for this deck, the most crucial? Also replacements for the other legendaries! Thanks :)

1x Lightning Storm, 1x Bloodmage Thalnos/Kobold Geomancer, 1x Lightning Bolt, 1x Acidic Swamp Ooze, 1x Jade Chieftain.
You should craft the legendary that you need more. If you face aggro more, craft White Eyes. If you face control more, craft Aya Blackpaw.