FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KingMe

Pull of the Day

I did pretty badly with my ~35 Packs...

Hearthstone Screenshot 04-07-17 07.44.38.png

this was my only legendary so far and right after it, I opened (I swear!) three packs with more Mimic Pod...which left me with this:

Hearthstone Screenshot 04-07-17 07.50.392.png

Edited by Taan
  • Like 1

Millhouse? I once pulled him golden and instantly crushed him to dust.

And then...

7jJzLZ.png

Its on german, but you know what I mean...

Edited by Baharain

1 minute ago, KingMe said:

@Baharain Very nice! Are you going to keep Genzo, the Shark or dust him? 

I'll keep him for now because i've got a lot of dust, but when the pile shrinks - dust Genzo and create a epic card of my choice :-)

lEREwY.png

The Mage Quest thing...i dont know, is it worth keeping it? I dont play mages alot.

@Baharain I love mage but I haven't enjoyed playing it for a while now. Personally I don't like the quest for the mage but I know others that do. The only Quest I'm running right now is Fire Plume's Heart in a Control Warrior.  

@KingMe Yes, I love Fire Plume's Heart aswell because Warrior is in my Top-3 played Heroes, but my personal favourite quest-card is The Caverns Below. I still dont have one and I am playing with the tought of creating one, but then I would have to create some more cards (Un'Goro mostly, I think) to build a good quest rogue.

You are right, the mage quest seems weak somehow...is it only 1 Time Warp you get when you complete the quest? I mean, it's not that bad, but 5 mana for only 1 extra turn seems too much effort for the thing.

6 hours ago, Baharain said:

You are right, the mage quest seems weak somehow...is it only 1 Time Warp you get when you complete the quest? I mean, it's not that bad, but 5 mana for only 1 extra turn seems too much effort for the thing.

I agree. Though in theory the infinite Fireball is amazing, in my opinion it's too many pieces for one combo.  Now the Arcane Giant combo isn't bad, you just have to make sure they live through the next turn. All in all, as a mage player, I'm frustrated with where mage has been going the last 2 sets. I'm hopeful mage will get some goodies in the new sets coming out this year to help Tempo Mage make a comeback. One can dream......

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KingMe said:

I agree. Though in theory the infinite Fireball is amazing, in my opinion it's too many pieces for one combo.  Now the Arcane Giant combo isn't bad, you just have to make sure they live through the next turn. All in all, as a mage player, I'm frustrated with where mage has been going the last 2 sets. I'm hopeful mage will get some goodies in the new sets coming out this year to help Tempo Mage make a comeback. One can dream......

While I agree with the general state of mage, infinite fireballs combo is more consistent that I anticipated. Deck has so many card draw, and there is always a chance to get two of the combo pieces from random spell effect (I get Molten Reflection from Primordial Glyph once in every 3 games)

And it is a good deck to create some memories (while sitting at 1 health, playing 4 ice blocks in 4 turns, then burn down the opponent from 30 health plus 40+ armor)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FanOfValeera said:

While I agree with the general state of mage, infinite fireballs combo is more consistent that I anticipated. Deck has so many card draw, and there is always a chance to get two of the combo pieces from random spell effect (I get Molten Reflection from Primordial Glyph once in every 3 games)

And it is a good deck to create some memories (while sitting at 1 health, playing 4 ice blocks in 4 turns, then burn down the opponent from 30 health plus 40+ armor)

I am mostly going by what I have seen. The few that I have played against I have stopped before they have pulled the combo off. I have only personally seen the combo pulled off once and that was playing a friend.  

55 minutes ago, KingMe said:

I am mostly going by what I have seen. The few that I have played against I have stopped before they have pulled the combo off. I have only personally seen the combo pulled off once and that was playing a friend.  

So am I. In the games I've played with this deck, I pulled it off with high-ish percentage. Of course after I got used to it. 

With this said, maybe different samples gave different results for you and me. So, I'm not trying to demonstrate anything. 

9 minutes ago, FanOfValeera said:

So am I. In the games I've played with this deck, I pulled it off with high-ish percentage. Of course after I got used to it. 

With this said, maybe different samples gave different results for you and me. So, I'm not trying to demonstrate anything. 

I'm not saying you are wrong. I have mostly opinions based off of very little personal research. With that being said, I now have you as a reference for this deck. :) 

At the end of a rather disappointing Arena run (5 wins with Paladin), I opened up a pack that made up for it.  

My first golden legendary, and a (useful) golden rare to boot.  

Amusingly though, I was just as excited at finally getting a 2nd Golakka Crawler, as I need it for a lot of my decks, and didn't want to waste the 100 dust to craft.  (Saving up for a Patches, since I only started playing March 30th this year)  

AmazingHearthstonePack2.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

I opened the new Hemet the other day. Easy 400 dust, since he's unplayable except for meme decks, and I don't play around with those.

Probably for the best. I kept him in hopes he will get more synergies in the upcoming expansions. 

1 minute ago, KingMe said:

Probably for the best. I kept him in hopes he will get more synergies in the upcoming expansions. 

I'm DEing every card that doesn't see play or for classes I don't bother with atm, until I hit my goal of 15k dust so I can make the deck I'm really working towards, then I'll start building up a collection properly.

36 minutes ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

I'm DEing every card that doesn't see play or for classes I don't bother with atm, until I hit my goal of 15k dust so I can make the deck I'm really working towards, then I'll start building up a collection properly.

Good move, that's what I did and I'm now in a position where I don't really need the dust. Took along time but it is do-able. 

2 hours ago, Allegro said:

I opened my pack from this weeks tavern brawl, and got Tinkmaster Overspark

worth keeping?

For fun or when hoarding cards? Absolutely! For competitive reason? Not really.
Since I am a hoarder to the extent of keeping 2 copies of both golden and regular cards (or 1+1 for legendaries), I would definitely keep him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, positiv2 said:

Since I am a hoarder to the extent of keeping 2 copies of both golden and regular cards (or 1+1 for legendaries), 

This makes me feel better knowing that I'm not alone with my hoarding habits. lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KingMe said:

This makes me feel better knowing that I'm not alone with my hoarding habits. lol

I will probably start hoarding (except Goldens, cuz I don't care about them) once I have a viable deck that will help me make at least rank 5 every month.