Damien

Grimy Goons Dragon Paladin Standard

Guest Tony

Awesome deck. Why Senjin? 

Side-Note, chance missed on calling the deck "Drag-Goon Paladin" 

15 minutes ago, Guest Tony said:

Awesome deck. Why Senjin? 

Side-Note, chance missed on calling the deck "Drag-Goon Paladin" 

Big Sen'jin Shieldmasta allows you to switch from somewhat defending the board to all face and go for the kill. In current aggro weapon meta, big taunts are quite hard to get rid of without losing a lot of health.

Guest Inubis

Is there any good replacement for Wickerflame Burnbristle?

I have also another question: which Hero Power should I prioriteze when Finley hits the board?

19 hours ago, Guest Inubis said:

Is there any good replacement for Wickerflame Burnbristle?

I have also another question: which Hero Power should I prioriteze when Finley hits the board?

You could go for Nightbane TemplarBlackwing CorruptorBlackwing Technician or Azure Drake to get high-value minions, or you could use Sen'jin Shieldmasta to get another taunt.

As for hero power, you should go for tempo (mage, druid) or draw (warlock). If you are against a very aggro deck, you could even go for priest hero power.

35 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

You could go for Nightbane TemplarBlackwing CorruptorBlackwing Technician or Azure Drake to get high-value minions, or you could use Sen'jin Shieldmasta to get another taunt.

As for hero power, you should go for tempo (mage, druid) or draw (warlock). If you are against a very aggro deck, you could even go for priest hero power.

As for hero power, you could also go for hunter, BUT only against slower matchups, in which you have the card advantage.

Examples could be Reno priests, or Control warriors, which had a hard time dealing with your early explosive start and have run out of cards. This of course requires managing your resources correctly and knowing when to stop playing extra things on the board (playing around AOEs and stuff), which puts your opponent into an awkward spot.

Example : having 3 unanswered minions on the board, with a full hand is a nightmare for a control warrior, cause 3 minions are not enough to force a Brawl, cause next turn you will fill the board again.

In the cases described above, having the hunter hero power for extra pressure is, at least in my opinion, more useful.

• Like 1

Not sure about this deck.  I either get Controled or ran into the ground by aggro decks.  Granted I've used the cards listed. And then swapped for what would be a better choice in my opinion. 

34 minutes ago, chameshi said:

Any swap for Sir Finley Mrrgglton?

You can try another dragon synergy card like Nightbane Templar, an extra dragon (either an Azure Drake or a big one like Alexstrasza/Onyxia/Nefarian/Chromaggus/Chillmaw should you have any of them) or another buff card like a Blessing of Kings.

I would however recommend that you get Sir Finley.

• Like 1

Guest Blackthorn

Any Sub for Twilight Guardian ? dont wanna spend 800 dust and them getting rotated in a few months.....

6 hours ago, Guest Blackthorn said:

Any Sub for Twilight Guardian ? dont wanna spend 800 dust and them getting rotated in a few months.....

Twilight Guardian bring amazing value to this deck. I suggest adding one Azure Drake and either Blackwing Corruptor or Nightbane Templar. If have you issues with aggro decks, Acidic Swamp Ooze is a fine addition as well. Your winrate won't be as good as with Twilight Guardians though.

Guest spr

Is it worth trying to fit in Rend Blackhand for a legendary removal, or is this too rare to worry about do you think?

3 minutes ago, Guest spr said:

Is it worth trying to fit in Rend Blackhand for a legendary removal, or is this too rare to worry about do you think?

Most of legendaries run nowadays are small, such as Patches the Pirate or Bloodmage Thalnos. Against these legendaries, it is better to run Consecration than Rend Blackhand, as Consecration affects more minions, and is cheaper and more flexible.

6 hours ago, 7Heavens said:

Really love this deck but seems this deck doesn't have any AoE board cleanup any suggestion how to survive...??? Thanks.

You will need to flood the board and trade efficiently. If you have issues against aggro, you can add Consecrations (one or two copies) in place of Netherspite Historians.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guest Feskdesk said:

Sir Finley Mrrgglton do you want the warlock card draw with him?

Depends on the deck you're facing. Against control, go for warlock's hero power. Against tempo or midrange, go for mage's hero power, and against aggro go for mage, priest, or warrior.