FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

*SUNDAY* Night Warlock Mumble w/Zagam!

Thank you so much!!  :)

That was a blast, and a good bit more comfortable with Aff now.... although, I know I am just hitting the starting point in it!

Very cool hanging out with you guys! that mage definitely suffered something. IDK what! see you all next friday! ill keep reading everything you post here thoughout the week anyways.. kinda drunk right now :p

Ugh!  I missed it!  I was thinking that it was going to be a good one too with all the recent changes.  Poop.  I was online too, just completely forgot.  Someone please post a summary! 

We just talked about fights, talents, spes, and situational things that really can't be summarized. 

The Mage that everyone is talking about...we were doing LFR for fun.  We got to Spirit Kings and we had taken 6 Warlocks in.  During Meng, I noticed that we had #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, and #7 in DPS as all Warlocks with a Mage sitting at #6.  When Meng made us hostile to everyone, I called in a Mage airstrike.  He died, and we took the top 6 spots in DPS.  This is the kinda fun we have after we sort out everyone's issues!

• Like 1

Well, now you've seen it 4 days before the next one!  It's a weekly event, so come join the shenanigans.

• Like 1

That was just for fun.  I'm not staying on 8p-midnight again.  I'll be dipping at 10p or whenever people quit having questions.  You guys are free to do as you please.

Zagam, assuming it's doable for you, what does everyone think of doing this on a Monday instead?  Mondays suck in general, so this would help alleviate that a bit.  I really want to participate, but Friday is like...... when stuff happens, y'know?

• Like 1

I'm busy on Mondays.  I'm busy Fridays, but just make this 2hr window work.  I'm just busy all the time.

Great night tonight, guys and gals.  Talk to you all sooner than a week, I'm sure. 

It's always a thing every Friday night.  Population in the mumble channel is starting to explode.  Had almost 12 last week

That's what she said.

I check this with all my 'downtime' moments.  If I see no new comments, I close.  If I see one, I answer.

You were late. 8 to 10 and went to 10:15. A certain old man has a bed time had to go to the gym.

I was busy sleeping for 18 hours straight because I'm dysfunctional when not on meds :D. Problem fixed, I'll be there next week for sure.