FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

*SUNDAY* Night Warlock Mumble w/Zagam!

I'm thinking of moving this to Sunday nights.  Fridays are starting to become too valuable to me, and thankfully WVU hasn't had a night game yet or I'd cancel (saying thankfully for the Mumble, I'm DYING for a night game).  Might have to actually start that this week because of a pre-game party with my old Industrial Engineers from WVU before the Texas Tech game happening Friday night. 

I'll formalize the plans later this week, but Mumble will for sure not happen Friday night.

Changing event to Sunday from 7p-9p Eastern.  I'll typically be on all day with a break to go to the gym as I sit there on alts and watch football on the other monitor.  Fridays are too hectic and I need to free up my weekends a bit more.  Talk to you guys Sunday evening!

(Sorry Xyronic, I know you raid that night).

Would there be any possibility of someone recording this? As a EU player this is in the middle of the night/very early morning so no real possibility of joining in. It does however sound like something I'd listen to 'podcast style'.

Would there be any possibility of someone recording this? As a EU player this is in the middle of the night/very early morning so no real possibility of joining in. It does however sound like something I'd listen to 'podcast style'.

If I can stop forgetting, I'll stream it and post a link to the video after. I'm glad it's not on Friday anymore, I raid Friday and was missing half the mumble talk. Sunday is wiiiiide open for me.

I should get out more.

Yeah I honestly didn't know how much attention or steam this would gather.  I did it as an off-night one Friday and now it's a ritual.  Sundays it is!

Well I raid Sundays, but we start at 8, so I should be able to jump in for an hour each week. :)

two 1% wipes on H Dark Shaman last night :(

Damn dude, tell your raid to hold out for 3 more seconds!

I know right?  The one wipe was at 0.2%!  We have had a LOT of 1% wipes this tier :(

I'm rooting for you from battle.net updates.  We got Spoils down, so it's time for 10 man Thok for me.  Hooray. 

WARLOCK MUMBLE TONIGHT FOR THOSE WHO MISSED YESTERDAY BECAUSE I FORGOT!

7-9p Eastern (25 mins from now).  I'll be doing SoO LFR Part 2-4 as well to be an LFR hero.  Friends welcome for chat or LFR!

WARLOCK TALK TONIGHT! Midnight EST, 9 PST. Zag is getting on his last flight now and we'll be recapping Blizzcon tonight and then again on Monday at normal warlock mumble time.

Thanks for relaying, Locky.  I'll be in Mumble promptly after The Walking Dead.  Lots of fun things to discuss!

We are back live this Sunday and each Sunday after.  Bring questions about progression, fight mechanics and tricks, or anything else.  Time has changed back to 9p Eastern and will go as long as we have something to talk about.

We are back live this Sunday and each Sunday after.  Bring questions about progression, fight mechanics and tricks, or anything else.  Time has changed back to 9p Eastern and will go as long as we have something to talk about.

Wont be there next 2-3 weeks, I raid on Sundays. Once Garrosh is dead I'll be back.

Where's the 25man warlock raids on t14 stuff to go with it? ;P

I've switched to 25 man, so I have insight as to both raid sizes.  I have 11/14H done on both sizes and substantial Siegecrafter progression done on both as well. 

I've switched to 25 man, so I have insight as to both raid sizes.  I have 11/14H done on both sizes and substantial Siegecrafter progression done on both as well. 

I mean, 25man raids on t14 stuff using all warlocks. theres some youtube videos of it, 1 group cleared all but shekzeer that way.

Ahh Siegecrafter, where you can't progress until your Belt groups succeed!

I'm going to be so Happy when I finally start seeing that Empowered Lasers shooting fire everywhere after second belt lol.

Edited by Soulzar