214 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
RAID TIMES: Fri/Sat 6p-10p PST, Sun 6p-8p PST
CURRENT PROGRESSION: 1/9M 9/9H
REQUIREMENTS: iLvl 400+, HoA 38
PERSONAL LOOT SYSTEM: RCLootCouncil**
*Sunday is an extra day. Whether or not we raid Sunday depends on our progress. It's the officers' decision.
**All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.
Tank (pref DK) Healer (NO Rdruid/Hpriest) All DPS Spots will be competitive for Mythic.
We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild seeking Cutting Edge. Currently we are looking for skilled raiders for the upcoming raid tiers in BFA.
Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.
It is highly encouraged for our raiders to be able to play their alternate role offspecs. It is also encouraged to have a secondary character for your current role, so we can have more flexibility.
We want to establish a group of committed individuals to pursue our main goal of progressing through Mythic content to achieve Cutting Edge. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.
Our raiders should be willing to put the effort into clearing Mythic raids, as well as doing sufficient prep-work outside of raid. (M+, expeditions, WQs.) You should know when you should be serious and when you can joke around (i.e. joking around on trash or farm bosses vs being serious on progression).
Big Brain Boys are first and foremost a raiding guild, putting raiding over guild events or the like. We aren’t a “social” guild, but if you would like to be social then by all means be social.
JOINING THE BOYS
Please follow the link below to fill out our app (for both Raiders and Mythic+).
Start the app here!
Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
Current progression in Battle of Dazar'alor:
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood