Nobbykinz

[Magtheridon][A] <Autumn Mist> (4/9 M) TOS

Sign in to follow this  

21 posts in this topic

Autumn Mist is a Mythic raiding guild/
http://www.autumn-mist.net

recr.1

We are looking for dedicated mythic raiders.

We are a very active guild with events on most days:

Wed: TOS Mythic/Heroic
Thurs: TOS Mythic
Fri: Mythic + night/Chill  
Sat: Chill
Sun: TOS Mythic  
Mon: Alt Runs  
Tues: Transmog Tuesday

All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events unless stated in the calender.

Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.

Hey @Nobbykinz,

please, do not create multiple recruitment threads unless necessary. You can bump your older thread once per 3 days if you need more exposure.

Thank you for your cooperation,
positiv2

Hey @positiv2

My apologies, been working off many sites some of which use a once a week policies and no bumping etc, I will leave this thread open and bump here. Thank you for letting me know.

Nobbykinz 

Ok guys so a little update.

We're now 3/3hc 7/7hc 7/10hc with botanist going down tonight, that's the plan anyway.

Really looking to recruit ranged DPS in the 500k+ plus mark so we can push to clear heroic before ToS. We are a laid back guild who raid regularly we won't scream at you if you fuck up although you need to be open to teasing!

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/Autumn+Mist

Nobbykinz

Botanist and Elisande down! 9/10hc, Gul'dan tomorrow!

Still recruiting ranged dps add me on bnet if your interested.

So we got Gul'dan down last sunday we are now 10/10hc nighthold! Looking to expand our raid team chuck me a message or apply via the website.

Gl & hf

Edited by Nobbykinz

4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, we're getting there just need a couple more ranged dps and we will be sorted. Anyone interested in a relaxed progress guild hit me up on battle net or apply via the website.

Hey guys we are still pushing for recruitment on Magtheridon, don't miss our on indepth discussions about felching.

Edited by Nobbykinz

How we all doing today, we've finally began progressing through mythic nighthold abit late to the party but still going for it. We have 3 Sundays worth of raids to clear as much as we can before TOS so join us progress chillout have some fun.

Still focusing on needing ranged dps although there is a possible slot for the right healer.

Nobbykinz

Lets do this. 7.2.5 has dropped it's time to get our game faces on. Tomb is round the corner we need 1 healer preferably a paladin and a few dps to balance out our final raid group for a push into tomb once its released. I hope we're all enjoying the summer!

Nobbykinz

Ok guys TOS is out and its great fun. We're progressing nicely having cleared normal and started on heroic getting the first boss down tonight. We are actively recruiting to expand our raid team as we progress further into heroic and onto mythic. We are mainly looking for RDPS and 1 healer preferably a paladin to balance out our final compilation. 

Enjoy the new content

Nobbykinz

TOS Is going great we are now 8/9HC and progressing on KJ expecting him to go down this reset. We are looking to expand our dps team further, contact me directly or apply via the website if you're interested.

Live long and prosper!

Hey guys I hope we're all enjoying TOS! We've now cleared heroic and starting mythic progression this week. Actively recruiting dps if anyone is interested feel free to drop me a message. GL HF!

Running TOS every week pushing mythic gearing alts having fun and banter on discord. Recruiting for mythic content clearing heroic weekly send me a message if you're interested.

Nobbykinz#2994

Hey guys!

Things are going great we're now 3/9 M and pushing. Our first attempt on sisters is tomorrow wish us luck. We are still recruiting to increase our raid team, all roles and classes are welcome, please add me to bnet Nobbykinz#2994 for more information. 

Happy Raiding,

Nobbykinz

Sisters is an interesting fight to say the least, we've gotten them down to 22% now expecting them dead either tonight or Sunday! We are open to all classes looking for exceptional players willing to dedicate themselves to mythic progression.

Happy raiding,

Nobbykinz#2994

Sisters are down! We're now 20th on the realm, still recruiting plenty of space for dedicated raiders in the mythic team. Drop me a message on bnet.

Happy Raiding,

Nobbykinz#2994

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jeebs
      It could happen to us all sometimes our light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from others. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lit that flame within us.
      At Project Nemesis we prefer to be stupid, be dumb, be funny, that's who we are and a beacon of crazyness that would make the Loony Toons proud, we don't try to be something that the WoW community may want us to be; that's stupid. Were just ourselves.
      Will we go quietly into the night?
      Will we be assimilated into the collective?
      NOT LIKELY!
      Were working as intended version 1.0 baby! youll not re-boot us. The CIA,FBI, MI5 hasnt decrypted our Simcraft
      What can I say about us that isn’t like the conventional norm? Myth + this HC that blah blah blah, our guild members all have attractive and funny friends and/or spouses possibly? That were rocket scientists, brain surgeons, army generals, or wealthy stock brokers?
      Yes were slowing going through at our own Pace ToS 5/9 HC and looking for additional healers and some range DPS
      Confidence is not simply, 'They will like us'. Confidence instead is, 'We'll be fine if they don't'....
      Become the exception to the rule and youll become better for it, our thought processes arent just out of the box theyre out of this world
      Raid Days are:
      Monday & Wednesday: 2100- 2300 ST
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: Mythic + aka The Banzai Bashathon
      Fridays: Free for all (100k Gold Participation Fee)
      Saturday: Community Raid Events
      Sunday: Group therapy
      Want to participate in the Teamspeak Karaoke during the raid? go for it. Laughter is our weapon and frivolity is our shield, its not the journey but the memories that will become our legendary.
      How about joining the guild with the fresh lemony scent of fun and person appreciation, we'll have you so immersed in green guild chat youll be jumping off cliffs and pulling 20000+ mobs in no time (seagulls excluded).
      Whilst we are all here on Azeroth to help others; what on Azeroth the others are here for I don't know.
      Many gamers lose their tempers merely from seeing us keep ours; honestly this is why our recipe is simple....
      Fun we carry it in the new and improved Gnomic designed and Dwarven engineered WheelbyTron ASX 2000GTI and is a luxury best served warm you guessed it were proud owners of the "Acme Leisure Gnomemaster ZSW100F520X Burnathonmatic" version 2.0 with Dual Fuel to keep it so!
      Our gratitude unlocks the fullness of guildlife this turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. ...pfft we Like our Chaos! Do we turn a meal into a Raid feast? a Guild into a home, a stranger into the most invaluable thing a friend....Definately
      We could quote good old Gnomaac Asimov as saying People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
      If only people with closed minds came with closed mouths eh where would the keyboard warrior be?
      Project Nemesis where Squirrel worship, frank discussions about gnome psychology, Suicide charges into The Undercity An alt-a-holic meeting on Sunday nights knows how to get you to 2000000 days /played without losing your sanity.
      Dont delay call us today on 123 456 ask for Jeebs and say the bear sent you
      BNet: jeebsjones#2394 or drop me a pm happy to chat and oh boy can I chat
    • By Kastaleepu
      Hi!
      I would like to ask somethng about ice lance and other procs aswell.
      To maximize dps, should you always try to get rid of Fingers of Frost procs with ice lances? And if you get flurry proc, do you want to get rid of ice lance procs before casting flurry + lance combo?
      I am not sure how much icicles and maximizing their damage output before dumping them affects your damage.
      Thank you
    • By BuRnBuLL
      Hello everyone.

I've been playing hunter MM as my main for a while, but lately i've noticed that my DPS output might not be as high as it should. A couple of months ago, I tought it might be my ilvl or my mastery that was too low, but i've tried different builds and i still can't get closer to some other hunters I run into some ToS H pugs.

I'm actually sitting at 938 iLvl. Don't have many BiS, but my stats are kinda high. My weapon relics are bad(low ilvl, i'm still stuck with 915 relics), and I still didn't get any other good legendary besides the Soul of the Huntmaster.

So my question is: Am I doing something wrong or it's just my relics/trinkets that aren't very decent? I was happy when i get past the 1M dps mark, but now i'm stuck at that point, and I can't see to get past that.

Here's my armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/pt-br/character/azralon/piccola

Hopefully you guys can help me out on this. Thanks!
    • By Riotzin
      <Cryogenic> - 4/9M - Recruiting all RDPS classes for an immediate raid spot to round out our 20m roster. Tues/Weds 7-11 SERVER. Discord/Flask/Food provided for raiders. 925++. Pst for more info!!!

The guild was founded by a group of friends with a mission, to progress through mythic raids without the toxic environment. The guild was formed halfway through EN and despite the late start we built a solid core of raiders and down 5/7M EN before the Nighthold was released. We ended up having to break up as soon as we cleared heroic Nighthold, but we are back with a vengance here on Stormrage now. 

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
      Emerald Nightmare -- 5/7M
      Trial of Valor -- 3/3H
      Nighthold -- 10/10H 5/10M (Guild break after Gul'dan kill)
      Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9N 9/9H 4/9M
      MOST RECENT KILL: MYTHIC SISTERS OF THE MOON

LOOKING FOR:
      We are currently looking for people that can commit to all raid days, who will show up prepared and not waste our time or their own time. We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raiders maintain at least 90% attendance and that can make sure they can raid without interruption. We don't have any strict attendance policies/punishments, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. 

RAID TIMES:
      Tuesdays: 7-11 Server (EST) Mythic/Progression
      Wednesdays: 7-11 Server (EST) Mythic/Progression
      Thursday 8-11 Server (EST) Optional Heroic/Normal

We also often run old content (M EN/ToV/Nightbane/Nighthold) as well as constant M+ groups throughout the day. These runs are 100% optional.

RECRUITMENT:
      We are currently looking for all exceptional players to rebuild our raid team. We don't care about item level or prior experience. We want quality players to learn, grow, and progress with. We currently have a very strong core of raiders, but with attendance issues and people quitting wow, we are strongly shifting our focus on finding players that excel at their class/spec to round out the last few spots in our main roster. 

CURRENT NEED:
      ALL DPS CLASSES - (ranged more so than melee)
      ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS

EXPECTATIONS:
      We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means: 
      - Having the correct gems/enchants (200 gems)
      - Class knowledge
      - Raid preparation. 
      We only raid 8 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time.All underpreforming players, regardless of rank and class, will be benched until performance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you. Cauldrons and food will be provided by the guild bank when available. Everyone in the guild is taken care of, and this is done primarily through donation by our members. Our guild is a small community and we all pitch in to get things done.

LOOT SYSTEM:
      As a guild we opt to run loot through a loot council that is run by the officers. Loot is distributed in a way that most benefits the raid team in terms of progression. Distributing loot factors are performance/attendance/role/rank (I.E. Trials are typically lower on loot priority. (Higher rank than takes priority over trial) Loot is always dished out in a way that is most beneficial to the guild is a whole, and is a completely transparent process to avoid drama. We use the add-on RClootcouncil for ease of distribution.

PRIMARY CONTACT:
      Recruitment Officer - Riotzin (FrostyDog#155103)

OTHER CONTACTS:
      Guild Master/Raid Leader - Dêv (CrispyD#1823) 
      Lootmaster/Co-GM - Beanboss

Anyone listed can answer any further questions you may have pertaining to the guild as well as conduct your interview in our guild discord.