Akaelda

[Sargeras] [A] <Praetorian Guards> (4/9M)

Sign in to follow this  

17 posts in this topic

<Praetorian Guards> is a very old progression guild that is looking for a few high performance members to dive into Tomb of Sargeras. Check us out at pg.enjin.com!

Raid Times:
Tues 8-11pm ST (9-12am EST)
Wed 8-11pm ST
Thurs 8-11pm ST

Our Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/878

Recruitment Needs:
If your logs prove you can beat any of our players in the link above, then feel free to contact our officers and we'll give you an immediate trial during the raid week.

-- DPS --

Mage
Hunter
Balance Druid

Shadow Priest

-- Heals --
(must have strong DPS off spec!)
Holy Priest
Resto Druid
Resto Shammy

About Us:
We're old. The guild was formed prior to the release of WoW (during open beta) and has always been a consistent presence in progression. We value individuals looking for an environment in which they deem comfortable to play in, and engage all members in that environment. This is our home, and has always been. Majority of our members have been playing the game together for many years, and engage in activities outside the game together. This is a community of like minded individuals.We're organized. This means that the guild is organized around a constitution and offices, not personalities. We distribute power between multiple offices--the GM is far from omnipotent.

How To Get In:
Please go to our website (pg.enjin.com) and APPLY TO PG. We will review your application and contact you in game.

Thanks for taking the time to consider us!

***Note: If you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer.***

Hey @Akaelda,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2

On 3/31/2017 at 7:35 AM, positiv2 said:

Hey @Akaelda,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2

Oh great, thanks! Sorry for that ^_^

Recently changed our recruitment needs. Looking for some solid ranged DPS to fill out our roster for Gul'dan!

NEWS FLASH: Trump did something crazy!

In other news, PG is still looking for solid players for the roles listed above. ^_^