FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Akaelda

[Sargeras] [A] <Praetorian Guards> (11/11M)

<Praetorian Guards> is a very old progression guild that is looking for a few high performance members to prepare for BfA. Check us out at pg.enjin.com!

Raid Times:
Tues 8-11pm ST (9-12am EST)
Wed 8-11pm ST
Thurs 8-11pm ST

Our Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/878

Recruitment Needs:
If your logs prove you can beat any of our players in the link above, then feel free to contact our officers and we'll give you an immediate trial during the raid week.

-- DPS --
Balance Druid
Hunter
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Warlock

About Us:

We're old. The guild was formed prior to the release of WoW (during open beta) and has always been a consistent presence in progression. We value individuals looking for an environment in which they deem comfortable to play in, and engage all members in that environment. This is our home, and has always been. Majority of our members have been playing the game together for many years, and engage in activities outside the game together. This is a community of like minded individuals.We're organized. This means that the guild is organized around a constitution and offices, not personalities. We distribute power between multiple offices--the GM is far from omnipotent.

How To Get In:
Please go to our website (pg.enjin.com) and APPLY TO PG. We will review your application and contact you in game.

Thanks for taking the time to consider us!

***Note: If you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer.***

Edited by Akaelda
Title

Hey @Akaelda,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2

On 3/31/2017 at 7:35 AM, positiv2 said:

Hey @Akaelda,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2

Oh great, thanks! Sorry for that ^_^

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.